||1000 Series,3000 Series
1.Structure of Aluminium Five Bar Checker Plate Description：
1050 1060 1070 1100 1235representative series aluminum plate is also known as pure aluminum, in the series in 1xxx series belongs to all the alumina quantity of a maximum number of series. Purity can achieve 99.00% above. 3xxx series aluminum represents 3003 3004,3005, 3 A21 primarily. And can be called in the 3xxx series aluminum antirust aluminum production process more outstanding. The 3xxx series aluminum plate is by manganese as the main component. Content at 1.0-1.5 between. Is a rust-proof function better series. Conventional application in the air conditioning, the refrigerator, such as car in damp environment
2.Main Features of Aluminium Five Bar Checker Plate ：
Low density, light in weight
Naturally good looking
3.Aluminium Five Bar Checker Plate Images:
4. Aluminium Five Bar Checker Plate Specification:
Aluminum coil/ Aluminum strip,1070 aluminium coil
ATSTM B209, JIS H4000-2006,GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006, etc.
or as required
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, sand blast, checkered, embossed, etching, etc.
Q1.How long have you been in this product?
A1:More than 10 years.
Q2. What's the minium quantity(MOQ)?
A2. 5 Metric tons
Q3. How long is shipping time?
A3. 7 (ready-made products)-25 days(OEM)
Q4. How do you guarantee the quality?
A4. 1. Cooperating and Exchaning experience with sevral quoted aluminum companies
2. Japanese and Swiss production line and skilled works (regular training and testing)
3. more than 10 years production experience.
Q5. Do you have after sale service?
A5. Yes. Any quality problem occurs within one year, pls take photoes,we will be responsible.
- Q:what’s the difference of activated aluminum and aluminum sheet?
- 39,the thermal treatment of age hardening aluminum alloy, 40, lanthanum-praseodymium-cerium aluminum alloy and its producing technology, 41,casting method of cool room pack alloy without draft angle, 42, use the anti-corrosion alloy layer to protect the surface of nickel base alloy products, 43,saltless and inoxidizability remelting method of aluminum, aluminum alloy and aluminum waste...
- Q:What's the difference between 6061 aluminum plate, 7075 aluminium plate and 6063 aluminum plate?
- 7075 T6 hardness in 150HB, hardness is highestUsually 6061 and 6063 can be common
- Q:Can I apply liquid rubber or plastic to frames of Aluminum storm windows?
- LJR, There could be no issues concerning reactivity or flammability with reference to putting some sort of liquid rubber coating on your aluminum window frames. Aluminum is a reasonably inert steel, or maybe has a skinny coating of aluminum oxide on its floor that reduces its reactivity much extra. Coating it with something could be completely secure. to whether you will attain reward from doing it relies upon on the layout of your dwelling house windows. i do no longer understand lots approximately dwelling house advancements, so i can not truthfully image how they're set up. in case you may coat the frames each and all of the way around so as that there isn't any way for the aluminum to habit warmth from the outer portion of the window to the interior portion of the window, then this could be fairly efficient. yet whilst portion of the frames are embedded interior the wood such which you would be able to no longer get right of entry to it to place a coating on, then coating something of them won't do lots sturdy. honestly, while you're effective which you would be able to coat the entire physique and placed it returned in the way it grew to become into, i might circulate forward and do it. If no longer, i might ask somebody at a ironmongery shop approximately different suggestions.
- Q:please suggest metal similar to aluminium with casting properties?
- Q:why does the hardness of 2024 aluminum sheet not increase but decrease after thermal treatment?
- The hardness of 2024 aluminum sheet will decrease after thermal treatment(solution treatment), and it will increase after aging treatment.
- Q:Why do americans say aluminum and not aluminium?
- Because it's written Aluminum on the periodic table.
- Q:gluing aluminium foil to plastic?
- It seems very unlikely that any glue that requires evaporation of a substance (solvent, such as petroleum or other organic, water, etc.) is going to work gluing any but the smallest piece of foil to plastic (where it can cure from the foil edges). Neither the foil nor most plastics will allow evaporation from anywhere but the edges. A two part substance or an contact cement that you dry first before application would seem necessary.
- Q:which has the lower melting temperature....aluminum, copper, or brass...can you list all 3?
- Melting Point Of Brass
- Q:Which kind of glue can bond two pieces of aluminum sheets?
- you can use tin welding.
- Q:how to avoid oxidation of aluminum sheet after wire drawing?
- leave it alone after wire drawing!aluminum sheet will formulate a layer of dense oxide film. So you don't need to worry about it! Don't often polish the aluminum wire, or they will be more and more slimsy, the oxide film is used for avoiding reoxidation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range