||1000 Series,3000 Series
1.Structure of Aluminium Five Bar Checker Plate Description：
1050 1060 1070 1100 1235representative series aluminum plate is also known as pure aluminum, in the series in 1xxx series belongs to all the alumina quantity of a maximum number of series. Purity can achieve 99.00% above. 3xxx series aluminum represents 3003 3004,3005, 3 A21 primarily. And can be called in the 3xxx series aluminum antirust aluminum production process more outstanding. The 3xxx series aluminum plate is by manganese as the main component. Content at 1.0-1.5 between. Is a rust-proof function better series. Conventional application in the air conditioning, the refrigerator, such as car in damp environment
2.Main Features of Aluminium Five Bar Checker Plate ：
Low density, light in weight
Naturally good looking
3.Aluminium Five Bar Checker Plate Images:
4. Aluminium Five Bar Checker Plate Specification:
Aluminum coil/ Aluminum strip,1070 aluminium coil
ATSTM B209, JIS H4000-2006,GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006, etc.
or as required
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, sand blast, checkered, embossed, etching, etc.
Q1.How long have you been in this product?
A1:More than 10 years.
Q2. What's the minium quantity(MOQ)?
A2. 5 Metric tons
Q3. How long is shipping time?
A3. 7 (ready-made products)-25 days(OEM)
Q4. How do you guarantee the quality?
A4. 1. Cooperating and Exchaning experience with sevral quoted aluminum companies
2. Japanese and Swiss production line and skilled works (regular training and testing)
3. more than 10 years production experience.
Q5. Do you have after sale service?
A5. Yes. Any quality problem occurs within one year, pls take photoes,we will be responsible.
- Q:why does the bubble apear a few minutes later after putting aluminum sheet into diluted hydrochloric acid?
- Aluminum element is extremely activated and will react with oxygen, generating aluminum oxide, once being exposed in air, so there is a layer of aluminum oxide on the surface of daily aluminum products including aluminum sheet. When aluminum sheet is put into diluted hydrochloric acid, aluminum oxide on the surface will firstly react with hydrochloric acid, generating aluminium chloride and water, the process won’t generate bubble, but after finishing the reaction of aluminum oxide on the surface, when the exposed aluminum element reacts with hydrochloric acid, generating aluminium chloride and oxygen, the bubble appears.
- Q:Which explains aluminum's resistance to corrosion?
- The aluminum oxide that forms adheres to the metal surface explains aluminum's resistance to corrosion. Aluminum naturally forms a protective oxide film, which is stable in aqueous media when the pH is between about 4.0 and 8.5. The oxide film is naturally self-renewing and accidental abrasion or other mechanical damage of the surface film is rapidly repaired. The conditions that promote corrosion of aluminum and its alloys, therefore, must be those that continuously abrade the film mechanically or promote conditions that locally degrade the protective oxide film and minimize the availability of oxygen to rebuild it.
- Q:Calculate the mass in grams of Iodine (I2) that will react completely with 20.4 g of aluminum?
- Aluminium oxide? Shouldn't it be Aluminium iodide? 1. Form a balanced equation 3I2 + 4Al - 2Al2I3 2. Number of moles of Al 20.4/(Mr of Al) = 20.4/27 = 0.7555mol 3. Number of moles of I2 0.7555/4 x 3 = 0.5666mol 4. Mass of I2 required = 0.5666 x Mr of I2 = 0.5666 x (127x2) Ans: 143.9164g
- Q:Wonderland hard aluminum
- Wrought iron platform made 3 aluminum alloy with a hard aluminumAluminum + granite can also be synthesized
- Q:Chevy S10 Aluminum head?
- your head is probally warped,,what happens is that the aluminum warps when it gets HOT, more so than your iron block,creating a gap that your water flows through into your cylinder/s. If you get a straight edge and hold it across the surface of your head, you will see light shining through where the surface is warped,[a little bit is a LOT] You can take your head to a machine shop and have it resurfaced [as long as it aint too bad] or else you will need a new head. Sounds to me like your gonna need a new[pickpull ect] head.
- Q:Aluminum...and planes?
- The density of aluminum is MUCH lower than cast iron (thus, aluminum is LIGHTER). Because it is lighter, it would be much more ideal for applications like plane building, which is why aluminum is used over cast iron in airplanes. As well, aluminum has a protective coating called aluminum oxide which protects it from corroding in water. [Answer: see above]
- Q:Aluminum wire (electricians or really experienced people only please).?
- OK. the first thing is that you can connect copper to aluminum. They make wire that is called copper clad aluminum and is exactly what it sounds like, but you don't have to install that. So if you want to install a junction box just make sure that it remains exposed and that you secure the wire within 12 inches of the box. About your light. I would simply put up another fixture, just make a visual inspection of the wire. if it is all roughly the same shade then it is most likely still fine. The only damage that is done by replacing a fixture to much is to the wire that is inside of the box and if something happens to that it will not start a fire, the light simply won't work.
- Q:Is there aluminum in tin?
- aluminum and copper
- Q:could magnet attract iron with the seperation of rubber and aluminum sheets?
- no problem.
- Q:I was told that Aluminum could not be sterilized, is this true?
- Aluminum can be sterilized. A variety of methods exist for sterilizing any material, including (but certainly not limited to) food, medical devices such as needles/syringes, and surgical metals. Here are two ways you can sterilize aluminum: Autoclave it. Autoclaving is a process where you heat an item up to approximately 300 degrees F, under high pressure. The combination of the pressure and the heat kills anything that's alive, rendering it sterile. Almost every lab in the country has at least one autoclave machine and most labware manufacturers today build their products keeping in mind that the product will be autoclaved (perhaps many dozens of times) in the future. Gamma radiation. Gamma radiation sources, such as Cobalt-60, are used to sterilize almost every item you can think of that is individually packaged in a hospital or laboratory, including test tubes, general labware, and any other liquid-handling instruments. Some foods are also sterilized this way to increase shelf life (don't worry, the food never holds any of the radiation). Aluminum can not only be sterilized, but it can be sterilized using techniques and protocols very common today. Hope this helps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range