Structure of Aluminium Composite Pannel for Construction and Insultation Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Composite Pannel for Construction and Insultation:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Composite Pannel for Construction and Insultation:
Aluminium Composite Pannel for Construction and InsultationSpecification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Composite Pannel for Construction and Insultation
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:How many atoms thick is aluminum foil?
- Good quality standard aluminum foil such as Reynolds brand is 0.007 inches thick. If aluminum atoms are indeed 143 picometers in radius then the foil would be 2,486,713 atoms thick. Of course, the thickness is not controlled to a tolerance of one atom. (Cheaper brands are about 0.0060 to 0.0065 inches thick.) The ionic radius of aluminum is commonly accepted to be 72 pm, and as of 2008 a covalent radius of 121 pm. . .
- Q:How to polish aluminum sheet to be bright?
- you must do some protection work, or you will fail once aluminum contacts air. Aluminum sheet is easy to be oxided and volatilized.
- Q:How does the aluminum plate manufacturer prevent the aluminum plate from scratching?
- I also want to know how to protect the factory
- Q:Can I apply liquid rubber or plastic to frames of Aluminum storm windows?
- LJR, There could be no issues concerning reactivity or flammability with reference to putting some sort of liquid rubber coating on your aluminum window frames. Aluminum is a reasonably inert steel, or maybe has a skinny coating of aluminum oxide on its floor that reduces its reactivity much extra. Coating it with something could be completely secure. to whether you will attain reward from doing it relies upon on the layout of your dwelling house windows. i do no longer understand lots approximately dwelling house advancements, so i can not truthfully image how they're set up. in case you may coat the frames each and all of the way around so as that there isn't any way for the aluminum to habit warmth from the outer portion of the window to the interior portion of the window, then this could be fairly efficient. yet whilst portion of the frames are embedded interior the wood such which you would be able to no longer get right of entry to it to place a coating on, then coating something of them won't do lots sturdy. honestly, while you're effective which you would be able to coat the entire physique and placed it returned in the way it grew to become into, i might circulate forward and do it. If no longer, i might ask somebody at a ironmongery shop approximately different suggestions.
- Q:Displacement reactions with aluminum?
- Aluminium has a protective coating of Aluminium Oxide, this prevents many chemicals reaching the surface. This is because aluminium has a very strong affinity for oxygen and bonds to it with extremely strong bonds. It can be removed by dipping it carefully into a solution of Mercury (II) Chloride.
- Q:What is the best method to bond together aluminum?
- Aluminum does not glue very easily. Welding is better, but if it's not for something structural any kind of Crazy Glue or Super Glue will hold it in position. It won't hold together under any kind of stress though. Alternately you could use machine screws, or self tapping screws.
- Q:How to distinguish aluminum sheet from magnesium sheet?
- put two sheets into excess NaOH. The one that reacts with NaOH, generating sediment, is magnesium sheet,(sediment, but Al(OH)3 is amphoteric:Mg(OH)2) another one without sediment is aluminum sheet(in fact, there is sediment Al(OH)3, but it will react with alkali,)
- Q:when touching a piece of aluminum, does the aluminum gain a positive or negative charge?
- Aluminum is a metal and a good conductor of electricity. If you touch it, it will get grounded, so it will be neutral. You cannot charge a metal up by touching it with your hand unless you are not grounded yourself. If you are standing on a piece of plastic, say, then it will take whatever charge is on you. If you are positive, it will become positive. If you are negative, it will become negative. But you must be insulated from ground to do that. If you are touching the ground then any charge on the aluminum will just flow out of the metal through you to ground and the aluminum will stay neutral
- Q:What is aluminium plate L2-Y2?
- L2Y2 is an industrial pure aluminum sheet:1, L2: China's industrial pure aluminum grades are limited by impurities to prepare, such as L1, L2, L3...... L, is the "aluminum" word Pinyin prefix, followed by the attached order number is bigger, its purity is low. Industrial pure aluminum is generally defined as aluminum with a purity of 99% to 99.9%, and China is designated as 98.8% - 99.7% aluminum.
- Q:how to avoid oxidation of aluminum sheet after wire drawing?
- leave it alone after wire drawing!aluminum sheet will formulate a layer of dense oxide film. So you don't need to worry about it! Don't often polish the aluminum wire, or they will be more and more slimsy, the oxide film is used for avoiding reoxidation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range