||1000 Series,3000 Series
Structure of Aluminium Compoosite Pannel for Insulation Application Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Compoosite Pannel for Insulation Application:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Compoosite Pannel for Insulation Application：
Aluminium Compoosite Pannel for Insulation Application Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Ship aluminum plate 5What type of aluminum plate does the ship use?
- Marine yacht with 5083, with 5456 of inland water on it, domestic Park boat 5052 will be used
- Q:Aluminum vs copper coil subwoofers?
- to maintain it common......Copper is better at removing or soaking up warmth than aluminum yet aluminum is better at dissipating it or doing away with it. i think it is why you spot aluminum CPU coolers with copper cores.
- Q:Bauxite ore contains aluminum oxide...........?
- Safely Permanently Remove Moles, Warts and Skin Blemishes
- Q:Can fumes from burning aluminum cause Alzheimer's?
- yes, aluminum is seriously bad, I knew a man that worked with aluminum and he was only 26 years old and his brain went completely blank. Research it.
- Q:Aluminium suitable for bending?
- Use 3000 series aluminum, it is very bendable. If you use the popular 6061 alloy, it will break or crack nearly all the time.
- Q:Aluminium recycle- Essay?
- kind of random but i saw at kmart that coca cola makes dish clothes and sheets out of there recycling.
- Q:Aluminum melting in a fire?
- The complicating factor is that aluminium oxidizes as soon as it comes into contact with oxygen in the air. Every aluminum can thus has a sort of coating of aluminium oxide. The aluminum oxide will likely not melt the same way you'd expect aluminium metal.
- Q:anyone know any mind blowing aluminium facts?
- Aluminium is extremely flammable. We use it in thermite welding and as solid rocket fuel. The Emperor Napoleon carried* an aluminium fork while the lower royalty had to make do with gold forks. *In those days people carried their table wear around with them same as we carry our car keys.
- Q:question about aluminium foil paper?
- The Principle behinf Microwave oven heating is that it heats up only water molecules, that is, the frequency of microwaves can only heat up water molecules ( make them oscillate and hence heat up). So if there is any trace of water or moisture on any object that you keep in the oven, it will heat up and that heat will be conducted throughout the object. Hence the foil with moisture is effectively heated whereas dry foil have no water moecule and hence will not be heated up. Hope it helps:) Can explain better if you tell me which level you are studying:)
- Q:Aluminum foil and baking?
- okorder building materials
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range