Structure of Aluminium Colred Foil for Airline Food of 9u Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Colred Foil for Airline Food of 9u:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Colred Foil for Airline Food of 9u:
Aluminium Colred Foil for Airline Food of 9u Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Colred Foil for Airline Food of 9u:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:How to clean the engine oil and kerosene on the surface of aluminum sheet?
- it will disappear after rubbing with petrol.
- Q:what's the difference between zinc sheet and aluminum sheet?
- Only zinc sheet can react, zinc is amphoteric.
- Q:Which kind of glue is best for bonding aluminum sheets?
- 502 or universal glue
- Q:how to produce aluminium sheet circle?
- As for the process, you can use punch.. as for professional machines, for example, stationary press in open type, mechanical press/ single-point press. The material you say is neither big nor small, blanking…(cutting them into sheet circle you want) you can add an uncoiling if it’s coil stock: open-type inclinable press, four-point press,ect. It’s not certainly accurate) punch, oil press, double , four-column hydraulic (oil) press,etc. it needs about 315T,(estimated value, closed type single, blank material cutting (cutting into square ) 2, it contains sheet metal forming technology, crank press: 1: straight side two : 1, but the components you said is simple, only two steps.
- Q:Could copper wire be welded with aluminum sheet?
- Copper wire could be welded with aluminum sheet, and it needs to use low temperature welding method, if copper wire is in the unit of millimeter and aluminum sheet is also in the unit below 1 mm, you can use electric soldering iron to heat it as hybrid welding and choose low temperature welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. As for the large aluminum sheet, you can take liquefied gas multihole lance as heat source, then choose the same low temperature materials as welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. Welding fundamentals of these two welding methods: both of them are use heatable heat source to heat the matrix to 179 degree, the melting point of WEWELDING M51, then use matrix’s heat conduction to melt welding wire, completing welding. The process of melting welding wire is the process of smearing the welding wire with flux into welding area, melting welding wire completely depends on matrix’s heat conduction.
- Q:does aluminum sheet need to conduct ROHS detection?it's metel material, how much detections should it conduct for ROHS detection?
- generally, all things in Europe needs ROSH EU's requirement, mainly detect the plumbum. ROSH detection is conducted by third party institution, and its report is also provided by the third party.
- Q:How to polish aluminum sheet to be bright?
- as for polishing, fine grit sandpaper can't polish it into a mirror,but laser cutting can do it.
- Q:which is the best bonding method for aluminum sheet and plastic?
- smear glue, there is a glue special for the bonding of plastic and steel materials.
- Q:has aluminum sheet reacted with concentrated sulfuric acid?
- it can be regarded as no reaction, concentrated sulfuric acid will make aluminum's surface inactivation,and produce a layer of dense aluminium oxide film which will prevent further reaction.
- Q:whst should I notice while welding aluminum sheet and aluminum block?
- two types of aluminum reach melting points, aluminum block must be preheated when you weld them with small current, you will know how to do it. You can use argon-arc welding back and forth, preheat it with small current.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range