Structure of Aluminium Colred Foil for Airline Food of 9u Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Colred Foil for Airline Food of 9u:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Colred Foil for Airline Food of 9u:
Aluminium Colred Foil for Airline Food of 9u Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Colred Foil for Airline Food of 9u:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:1mm aluminum sheet, stamping, die opening, how much is it?
- Should be cheaper, it will press a few words, such a mold seems very simple, the material does not need much good, ordinary to get itAskHow much is it? Is there a price range?Chasing the answerMore than 10000 on it, two templates, and then inserted a positioning pin, perhaps not so much moneyMore than 10000 on it, two templates, and then inserted a positioning pin, perhaps not so much money
- Q:why does the bubble apear a few minutes later after putting aluminum sheet into diluted hydrochloric acid?
- Aluminum element is extremely activated and will react with oxygen, generating aluminum oxide, once being exposed in air, so there is a layer of aluminum oxide on the surface of daily aluminum products including aluminum sheet. When aluminum sheet is put into diluted hydrochloric acid, aluminum oxide on the surface will firstly react with hydrochloric acid, generating aluminium chloride and water, the process won’t generate bubble, but after finishing the reaction of aluminum oxide on the surface, when the exposed aluminum element reacts with hydrochloric acid, generating aluminium chloride and oxygen, the bubble appears.
- Q:what's the temperature tolerance of aluminum sheets?
- aluminum is a kind of silver white metal,melting point:660.4℃, boiling point: 2467℃,density: 2.70 g/cm³,very light, about 1/4 of iron's density.it has low hardness and good ductility, which makes it suitable for being pulled into threadlets or pressed into aluminum foils, and the later is usually used for packaging candy and cigarette. it has good electrical and temperature conductivity. it's used for the manufacture of electric wire and cable in electric power industry, and for the manufacture of cooker in daily life.combined with the magnesium , copper,zinc,tin,manganese,chromium,zirconium,silicon and other elments,it can formulate various alloys that is broadly used for the manufacture of airplane,car,ship, materials of daily living equipment and the doors and windows of construction industry.aluminum is one of the best reflectors of heat and light, so it is used as thermal insulation material and the manufacture of reflecting mirror in the reflecting telescope.
- Q:Aluminum standard 30*25*2500 to 1000 1 how to calculate the number of materials needed?. 2 how to calculate the cutting loss?
- The first is the volume slightly, the aluminum plate as a column volume V= length * width * height =1*2*0.001=0.002 cubic meters and then calculate the quality volume of m= V* density =0.002* density (see you for what kind of concrete, aluminum, aluminum, or Aluminum Alloy? If it's pure aluminum (if it's a high school physics title, or pure aluminum doesn't fit), it's 2700 kilograms per cubic meter.
- Q:What kind of material is 2A12 aluminum sheet?
- The temperature is higher than 125 degrees C, and the strength of the 2024 alloy is higher than that of the 7075 alloy. Under the condition of hot state, annealing and new quenching, the formability is better, and the strengthening effect of heat treatment is remarkable, but the heat treatment process is strict.
- Q:Aluminum plate belongs to steel or non ferrous metal?
- Metal materials fall into two broad categories: ferrous and non-ferrous metals. What we usually call "iron and steel" is ferrous metal; copper and aluminum are nonferrous metals.
- Q:What is an aluminium plate?
- Aluminized sheet, the full name of aluminum plating, also known as aluminized steel plate, also known as hot dipped aluminum plate.Aluminized steel plate is an aluminum silicon alloy coating steel plate, in which the aluminum content is 90%, silicon 10%. The aluminized steel plate has good heat resistance, heat reflection and corrosion resistance. Its mechanical and physical properties are better than those of cold-rolled steel sheet. Because of the superior performance of aluminized steel sheet, it has been widely used in our daily necessities. Such as car muffler, household appliances and so on.
- Q:How to press multilayer aluminum sheets (aluminum sheet's thickness: 0.2mm) together and keep them inseperate after pressing?
- resistance welding usually overlays two pieces together and presses them, heating them to melting state through current, you can try multiple sheets.
- Q:What is aluminum curtain wall.
- Shell nosing edge sealing cap
- Q:could magnet attract iron with the seperation of rubber and aluminum sheets?
- it does within the range of magnetic force.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range