1. Specifications of Aluminum Coil
|Alloy Number||AA1xxx (AA1050, AA1060, AA1070, AA1100 etc.)|
AA3xxx (AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3105 etc.)
AA5xxx (AA5052, AA5083, AA5754 etc.)
AA8xxx (AA8011, AA8006 etc.)
|Temper||H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32, O/F|
|Thickness||0.2mm - 100mm|
|Standard||Standard: GB/T 3880-2006|
Special Specification is available on customer’s requirements
2. Usage/Applications of Aluminum Coils AA3003
Aluminum Coils has a wide variety of uses in the construction industry including aluminium siding and roofing. Sheet is also used widely in construction, decoration, transport applications and other various industrial filed, such as automobile body panels, airframes, curtain walls and the hulls of boats etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Aluminum Coils AA3003
Packaging: Seaworth package, water-proof paper wrapped inside, carton wrapped outside in wooden pallets.
- Q:aluminum foil?
- The shiny side is slightly better reflector of heat. Face that side of the foil in the appropriate direction. To keep things cold, put the shiny side on the outside -- that will reflect incoming heat. To keep things warm, face the shiny side inward toward the hot food -- to reflect the heat that is trying to escape back into the food. Note that people often bake potatoes with the shiny side out -- that is because it makes for a better (prettier) presentation. In reality, baking them that way reflects the incoming heat on the outside, slightly slowing the cooking process. Of course, in reality, which side of the foil faces where makes little difference. It does make for lively conversation, though.
- Q:which is the best bonding method for aluminum sheet and plastic?
- smear glue, there is a glue special for the bonding of plastic and steel materials.
- Q:what is the behaviour of Al2O3= aluminium oxide and SiO2= silicon dioxide when heated?
- Aluminium oxide is a metal oxide and here shows it's basic properties. Silicon dioxide is a non metal oxide, so acidic Acid + base ---- salt so aluminium silicate is formed
- Q:how would you use aluminum to extract silver from film?
- The silver in film is part of a silver salt (silver halides.) It is a very very small amount, probably less than 1 cent worth per roll. You would be a lot better off selling the film than trying to extract the silver from it. If you are hell bent on it, the first step is to expose the film to light. This will break the silver from the halides. Then you can go about trying to figure out how to get the silver apart from the film. I am sure it is possible, but it would involve a lot of work. I imagine you you would spend about $100 on ever $1 worth of silver you could extract.
- Q:Why can't I melt aluminum?
- If you are using tinfoil it is because it is coated with aluminum oxide which has a melting point of 2,000 degrees celcius.
- Q:My house has aluminum wiring?
- aluminium wiring was very common in the '70's. there is nothing wrong with this wiring. it would be a lot better to have copper, but in your situation it is ok. to replace the wiring would be very labour intensive, and expensive. they likely wouldn't remove the whole wall and would do most of thee work in the basement and attic, if u have one. rewiring a house is like doing brain surgery in the dark. it is very important, though that u remember if u have any repairs, (ie: changing a recepticle, a switch, or breaker) you use aluminum compatible parts.
- Q:aluminum elements question?
- Aluminum is element 13, so it has 13 protons. This also means that it normally has 13 electrons (provided it is not in an ionic state). Normally it has 14 neutrons, but may have less or more in various isotopes.
- Q:Aluminum plate thickness 3 mm, what is the allowable error in the national standard thickness?
- The allowable deviation of plate thickness in GB/T3880.3-2006 "general industrial aluminum plate, strip and Aluminum Alloy third part:" size deviation provisions, I have the standard download URL sent to you a message, please check.The deviation is divided into ordinary and high level, +0.10, -0.12
- Q:How does the reflective film stick to the aluminum plate?
- Put the plate clean, dry, reflective film a head from the aluminum back 2CM at the beginning attached to the aluminum plate, wrapping, pull to the front, back and side brush paper hanging tear reflective film side with the hanging brush to the aluminum paste, try to avoid bubbles.
- Q:How much is one ton of aluminium plate?
- Aluminum sheet is more than 0.2mm thickness, 500mm, 200mm width, length of less than 16m aluminum material called aluminum sheet or aluminum sheet, 0.2mm below is aluminum, 200mm within the width of row or strip material! Aluminum prices look at what specifications you want, what material, you can consult the Guangdong Hon Hai metal
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range