1. Specifications of Aluminum Coil
|Alloy Number||AA1xxx (AA1050, AA1060, AA1070, AA1100 etc.)|
AA3xxx (AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3105 etc.)
AA5xxx (AA5052, AA5083, AA5754 etc.)
AA8xxx (AA8011, AA8006 etc.)
|Temper||H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32, O/F|
|Thickness||0.2mm - 100mm|
|Standard||Standard: GB/T 3880-2006|
Special Specification is available on customer’s requirements
2. Usage/Applications of Aluminum Coils AA3003
Aluminum Coils has a wide variety of uses in the construction industry including aluminium siding and roofing. Sheet is also used widely in construction, decoration, transport applications and other various industrial filed, such as automobile body panels, airframes, curtain walls and the hulls of boats etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Aluminum Coils AA3003
Packaging: Seaworth package, water-proof paper wrapped inside, carton wrapped outside in wooden pallets.
- Q:What is the difference between aluminum sheet and aluminum curtain wall? The cost is high!
- Composite aluminum plate is also called aluminum plastic plate, which is composed of aluminum plastic aluminum three layers, aluminum single board is made of whole aluminum, and aluminum single board is fabricated more than aluminum plastic plate
- Q:Painting home exterior aluminium siding?
- while I've never done it, my brother in law painted their aluminum siding. He used paint he bought at sears- go to a paint store, one that only sells paint and pick their brains. He power washed the house, primed it and used a sprayer to apply both the paint and the primer....the house looks like they replaced the siding.
- Q:Why can't I melt aluminum?
- Is it pure Aluminum ? or an Alloy of some kind ? Are you heating the aluminum in a Steel Crucible ( bowl or spoon ) of which it will absorb much of the heat and it will be difficult to achieve the proper temp for the alum to melt. Is the Flame constant, No drafts to waver the flame off Target, In theory, the aluminum should melt if held long enough by itself over a large candle flame by tongs, also, How thick is the aluminum you are trying to melt? just trying to help, I'm no expert, but thought i'd give this a shot. Good Luck Color tells us about the temperature of a candle flame. The outer core of the candle flame is light blue -- 1670 K (1400 °C). That is the hottest part of the flame. The color inside the flame becomes yellow, orange and finally red. The further you reach to the center of the flame, the lower the temperature will be. The red portion is around 1070 K (800 °C).
- Q:12ft aluminum boat weight limit?
- 12 Ft Aluminum Jon Boat
- Q:are aluminum rims bad to use for a firepit?
- Yes, it will not hold up and if the fire gets hot enough, it may melt. It is better to use rocks that do not come from a stream or any water area.
- Q:How many atoms thick is aluminum foil?
- Good quality standard aluminum foil such as Reynolds brand is 0.007 inches thick. If aluminum atoms are indeed 143 picometers in radius then the foil would be 2,486,713 atoms thick. Of course, the thickness is not controlled to a tolerance of one atom. (Cheaper brands are about 0.0060 to 0.0065 inches thick.) The ionic radius of aluminum is commonly accepted to be 72 pm, and as of 2008 a covalent radius of 121 pm. . .
- Q:Excuse me: what kind of aluminum sheet is the cheapest? Which materials are more expensive?
- According to the general arrangement from low to high prices:The first 1 lines are the cheapest, such as 1050.1060.1070..1100, which is pure aluminum;Second, 3 Department prices, such as 3003.3004.3104, etc..
- Q:Durafix for aluminum welding / brazing?
- Durafix Aluminum
- Q:How to distinguish aluminum sheet from magnesium sheet?
- magnesium sheet will react with alkali.
- Q:Aluminum foil and baking?
- you know what can extremely keep a cupcake from sticking, grease the muffin pan with butter. it really is what I did once after I made boxed banana nut cakes. Oh guy, i extremely omit the days even as i could prepare dinner genuine food.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range