1. Specifications of Aluminum Coil
|Alloy Number||AA1xxx (AA1050, AA1060, AA1070, AA1100 etc.)|
AA3xxx (AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3105 etc.)
AA5xxx (AA5052, AA5083, AA5754 etc.)
AA8xxx (AA8011, AA8006 etc.)
|Temper||H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32, O/F|
|Thickness||0.2mm - 100mm|
|Standard||Standard: GB/T 3880-2006|
Special Specification is available on customer’s requirements
2. Usage/Applications of Aluminum Coils AA3003
Aluminum Coils has a wide variety of uses in the construction industry including aluminium siding and roofing. Sheet is also used widely in construction, decoration, transport applications and other various industrial filed, such as automobile body panels, airframes, curtain walls and the hulls of boats etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Aluminum Coils AA3003
Packaging: Seaworth package, water-proof paper wrapped inside, carton wrapped outside in wooden pallets.
- Q:how much should the current be adjusted when I use pulse aluminum welding machine to weld 0.7 aluminum sheet?
- 60-70A current is enough for 0.7 aluminum sheet,the key poiny is that the thin sheet should be bonded with iron sheet or other assistant cooling device when you weld it, or it will be burned through.
- Q:Could induction heating fuenace be packaged with aluminum foil as insulation material?
- Aluminum foil can’t be used for heat retaining, it’s unsafe and hasn’t good efficiency. In this case, advice you use refractory cement to knot the coil and connect porcelain tube in the middle. It will
Largely reduce the energy consumption produced by heat radiation.
- Q:does aluminum sheet need to conduct ROHS detection?it's metel material, how much detections should it conduct for ROHS detection?
- it needs 4 CTI detections for ROHS.
- Q:what kind of abradant should be used in the deburring of aluminum sheets? How to grind?
- you can use deburring brush,grinding fluid,abrasive powder and other consumables.
- Q:Could ring-pull can be transformed as aluminum sheet?
- Ring-pull cans will be reused after recycle, there are parts of ring-pull cans be transformed as aluminum sheet.
- Q:what's the temperature tolerance of aluminum sheets?
- aluminum is a kind of silver white metal,melting point:660.4℃, boiling point: 2467℃,density: 2.70 g/cm³,very light, about 1/4 of iron's density.it has low hardness and good ductility, which makes it suitable for being pulled into threadlets or pressed into aluminum foils, and the later is usually used for packaging candy and cigarette. it has good electrical and temperature conductivity. it's used for the manufacture of electric wire and cable in electric power industry, and for the manufacture of cooker in daily life.combined with the magnesium , copper,zinc,tin,manganese,chromium,zirconium,silicon and other elments,it can formulate various alloys that is broadly used for the manufacture of airplane,car,ship, materials of daily living equipment and the doors and windows of construction industry.aluminum is one of the best reflectors of heat and light, so it is used as thermal insulation material and the manufacture of reflecting mirror in the reflecting telescope.
- Q:how to find 0.6mm waste strake of aluminum sheet?
- ask door and window maker for some strake.
- Q:is aluminum foil spacer poisonous after heating?
- many baked food will use aluminum foil.
- Q:what's the difference between zinc sheet and aluminum sheet?
- Only zinc sheet can react, zinc is amphoteric.
- Q:Which kind of material does aluminum sheet(aluminum oxide) belong to?
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range