||1000 Series,3000 Series
Structure of Aluminium Coil with Different Colors and Applications Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Coil with Different Colors and Applications:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Coil with Different Colors and Applications:
Aluminium Coil with Different Colors and Applications Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:How to distinguish aluminum sheet from magnesium sheet?
- put two sheets into excess NaOH. The one that reacts with NaOH, generating sediment, is magnesium sheet,(sediment, but Al(OH)3 is amphoteric:Mg(OH)2) another one without sediment is aluminum sheet(in fact, there is sediment Al(OH)3, but it will react with alkali,)
- Q:How to solve the loose bonding of aluminum sheet and silica gel?
- Bonding silicone rubber needs surface treatment, after using silicone rubber surface treating agent of Kuer , you can bond them with 4211 adhesive.
- Q:after putting aluminum sheet into the area between magnet and iron products, could magnet attract iron again?
- magnet can attract iron if the aluminum sheet isn't too thick. Because aluminum can't cut off magnetic line of force, unless aluminum sheet's thickness surpass the range of magnetic attraction.
- Q:Could copper wire be welded with aluminum sheet?
- Copper wire could be welded with aluminum sheet, and it needs to use low temperature welding method, if copper wire is in the unit of millimeter and aluminum sheet is also in the unit below 1 mm, you can use electric soldering iron to heat it as hybrid welding and choose low temperature welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. As for the large aluminum sheet, you can take liquefied gas multihole lance as heat source, then choose the same low temperature materials as welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. Welding fundamentals of these two welding methods: both of them are use heatable heat source to heat the matrix to 179 degree, the melting point of WEWELDING M51, then use matrix’s heat conduction to melt welding wire, completing welding. The process of melting welding wire is the process of smearing the welding wire with flux into welding area, melting welding wire completely depends on matrix’s heat conduction.
- Q:why is copper sheet but not aluminum sheet that becomes the negative pole after putting copper sheet and aluminum sheet connected with wire into concentrated nitric acid?
- According to metal reactivity series order table, aluminum has a better metallicity, but it will be passivated soon after contacting concentrated sulfuric acid, and won’t react again. But copper and concentrated sulfuric acid can react continually. So aluminum sheet becomes the positive pole after passivation.
- Q:does aluminum sheet has a function of magnetism isolating?
- copper sheet is better.
- Q:what's the difference between zinc sheet and aluminum sheet?
- Only the zinc sheet reacts after adding concentrated nitric acid in drops ,zinc is amphoteric.
- Q:How to polish aluminum sheet to be bright?
- you can try mirror polishing agent.
- Q:which kind of material won't influence magnet attracting iron nail? Does copper sheet or aluminum sheet influence it?
- Copper coil will impede magnetic penetration. People separate the magnet from the workpiece of machine tool to avoid magnetic short circuit and attraction loss, making magnetic line of force go through the workpiece. An opening copper bush is added into the iron core of magnetic closing coil or opening solenoid to avoid the iron core being attracted on the external iron piece and stop operation. The opening is for avoiding eddy formulation and short circuit, iron core in copper bush is the ruled magnetic circuit.
- Q:how to process 0.3mm hole on aluminum material?
- It's bored by drill.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range