||1000 Series,3000 Series
Structure of Aluminium Coil with Different Colors and Applications Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Coil with Different Colors and Applications:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Coil with Different Colors and Applications:
Aluminium Coil with Different Colors and Applications Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:as for heating coil and aluminum sheet, which one is better for heating?
- Both of them have advantage. It depends on the new product type it’s applied. Heating coil: it’s applied in some products with high temperature and large heat release, such as oven and other types.
- Q:why intact aluminum sheet stop quicker than pectinate one in the magnetic field?
- while swinging in the magnetic field, intact aluminum sheets will formulate inner eddy current,that is the annular induced current.eddy current will transform the mechanical energy into heat energy, which makes the aluminum sheet stop quickly.but pectinate aluminum sheet can't formulate intact eddy current, so intact aluminum sheet stop quicker than pectinate one.
- Q:Which kind of glue can bond hard shell plastic and iron sheet or aluminum sheet?
- you can use 520 or AB glue, and I think 520 is better.
- Q:Which kind of solution should I use while welding aluminum sheet and copper pipe by tin soldering?
- 1, you must use over 350W soldering iron, 2,prepare some borax and tin soldering paster, you can’t use rosin to weld it, 3, polish the pipe to clean with fine abrasive paper and borax, 4, put the pipe and sheet into borax, use the soldering trip to rub on the weldment with some borax. 5, after the pipe and sheet become hot, use the soldering iron with the paster and tin to rub the pipe and sheet in borax, then it can be welded. 6, they can be welded together after welding.
- Q:why does the bubble apear a few minutes later after putting aluminum sheet into dilute sulphuric acid?
- Because there is oxide on the surface of aluminum, the reaction will be quicker after polishing the oxide with abrasive paper.
- Q:Could induction heating fuenace be packaged with aluminum foil as insulation material?
- It’s useless. Aluminum foil will generate eddy and emit heat after medium induction, which will reduce the thermal efficiency of medium frequency. Now I provide a method for reference only. Induction coil will be water cooling and is packaged by thermal cement and other materials. Use asbestos sheet and other materials to transform the both ends of induction heating coil as baffle which is mobile and convenient for load and unload. When steel tube is heated in the induction coil, you can put down the baffle to prevent large loss of heat, shorten heat time and improve heat efficiency. When the seamless steel tube is heated into setting temperature, you can open the baffle to conduct expanding process, and you don’t need to think about the thermorytic problem of steel tube in the expanding process. It’s important to shorten the time of expanding process. Baffle is used for heat retaining of medium frequency heating and extrusion forming in our factory. The method above for reference only.
- Q:has aluminum sheet reacted with concentrated sulfuric acid?
- it can be regarded as no reaction, concentrated sulfuric acid will make aluminum's surface inactivation,and produce a layer of dense aluminium oxide film which will prevent further reaction.
- Q:what's the oxidation method of positive pole on the surface of aluminum sheet?
- Do chemical polishing again, oxidation time is about 40 – 90 minutes, after finishing all of these, you can conduct positive pole oxidation, choose sulfuric acid solution in normal situation, pretreatment is very important in the whole process, take stereo as negative pole, firstly, use the solution mixed of carbonate-bicarbonate and detergent to heat and clean its surface, pretreat the aluminum sheet, dyeing according to requirement after oxidation, then remove the oxide film with oxide film removal solution, place aluminum sheet on the positive pole, finally closing it in the boiling water for about 15 minutes.
- Q:why does aluminum sheet not react with sulfuric acid nut react with hydrochloric acid?
- aluminum reacts with hydrochloric acid,generating aluminium chloride which can dissolve in water. but aluminum reacts with sulfuric acid,
generating aluminum sulfate which can't dissolve in water and will generate aluminum sulfate, a layer of protective film, preventing aluminum from reacting with sulfuric acid, so there is no significant
- Q:how to find 0.6mm waste strake of aluminum sheet?
- Heating wire is mainly used for electrical heating, has large power consumption. But aluminum sheet’s cooling fin mainly uses steam or hot water to conduct Thermal dissipation, it needs hot water or steam boiler. Comparatively, Heating wire conducts Thermal dissipation quicker, but cools quicker after power outage. Aluminum sheet is in the opposite condition.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range