||1000 Series,3000 Series
Structure of Aluminium Coil with Different Colors and Applications Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Coil with Different Colors and Applications:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Coil with Different Colors and Applications:
Aluminium Coil with Different Colors and Applications Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:value of aluminum can pull tabs?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: value of aluminum can pull tabs? Does anyone know anything about the value of aluminum can(beer, soda, etc.) pull tabs? I have heard a rumor that the tabs are worth more than the cans and that a gallon jug of tabs can be sold at recycling centers for several hundred dollars.Anyone know if this is really true?
- Q:Aluminium oxide drill bits?
- It doesn't have the drilled metal stick to it during drilling, it's hard, and it has a low specific heat capacity.
- Q:Is aluminum in deodorant safe?
- Deodorants do not contain aluminum, only antiperspirants do. The aluminum is used to stop sweating from occurring. There are natural antiperspirants (example Tom's of Main) that claim to stop sweat without the use of aluminum. Aluminum based products have been associated with quite a few health problems: Seizures Breast Cancer Alzheimer's Disease Bone Formation Disorders Kidney Problems Hope this helps.
- Q:Would you please tell me what putty to use on the aluminium board, what kind of putty, and the painting process?
- You can also consider adding primer or putty, and then spray paint.In summary, adhesion of the topcoat is reinforced with an agent.
- Q:What is an aluminium plate?
- Aluminized sheet, the full name of aluminum plating, also known as aluminized steel plate, also known as hot dipped aluminum plate.Aluminized steel plate is an aluminum silicon alloy coating steel plate, in which the aluminum content is 90%, silicon 10%. The aluminized steel plate has good heat resistance, heat reflection and corrosion resistance. Its mechanical and physical properties are better than those of cold-rolled steel sheet. Because of the superior performance of aluminized steel sheet, it has been widely used in our daily necessities. Such as car muffler, household appliances and so on.
- Q:Calculate the mass in grams of Iodine (I2) that will react completely with 20.4 g of aluminum?
- Aluminium oxide? Shouldn't it be Aluminium iodide? 1. Form a balanced equation 3I2 + 4Al - 2Al2I3 2. Number of moles of Al 20.4/(Mr of Al) = 20.4/27 = 0.7555mol 3. Number of moles of I2 0.7555/4 x 3 = 0.5666mol 4. Mass of I2 required = 0.5666 x Mr of I2 = 0.5666 x (127x2) Ans: 143.9164g
- Q:How much does one atom of aluminum cost?
- You have : ---------------- V = aluminum volume in one roll = ( L ) ( W ) ( t ) V = ( 500 ft ) ( 1.5 ft ) ( 0.94 mil ) ( 1 in / 1000 mil ) ( 1 ft/12 in ) V = 0.05875 ft^3 m = aluminum mass = ( d ) ( V ) m = ( 168 lbm/ft^3 ) ( 0.05875 ft^3 ) = 9.87 lbm m = ( 9.87 lbm ) ( 453.6 g / 1.0 lbm ) = 4477 g n = moles of aluminum in one roll = m / M n = ( 4477 g ) / ( 27 g/mol ) = 165.8 moles Al N Al atoms = ( n Al ) ( NAVO ) N Al atoms = ( 165.8 mol ) ( 6.022 x 10^23 atoms / mol ) N Al atoms = 998.5 x 10^23 Al atoms C* = cost per atom = cost of aluminum roll / number of aluminum atoms in one roll C* = ( 4898 cents ) / 998.5 x 10^23 atoms ) C* = 4.91 x 10^-23 cents per Al atom --------------- Please award Best Answer to the most correct and most helpful response to your question. C* =
- Q:What keeps things colder- plastic wrap or aluminum foil?
- Aluminum foil. It is thicker, and metal retains heat/cold longer than the thin film of plastic would. I actually use both when I freeze things like lasagna...I use a layer of plastic wrap on it first, then a layer of foil over the top. It creates an extra (albeit fine) layer of insulation.
- Q:Can you please answer this question about the MacBook Aluminum?
- fwiw, the macbook (the two variations) are the two laptops. a computer is a sort of computer (computer or very own computer) not a kind or kind. I actually have a white iBook G4 (the sequence before the macbooks have been first presented. i do some customary upkeep and cleansing it approximately as quickly as a month. it would not get too grimy. for what you're using it for, it would not sound such as you like the greater memory/capability that the aluminum has to offer. the bells and whistles of it are high-quality, yet once you're purely getting it for that and not the greater capability, then there is rather no choose for it. the whtie macbook remains a good computer. my 2 cents.
- Q:question about drilling aluminum?
- Aluminum is softer than steel, so you could just use the ordinary bits that you use for wood, with a hand drill. For cleaner holes, you might want to put wood behind the aluminum as a backing. Also, if you squirt a drop of oil onto the drill area, that will help. If you're trying to drill a really large hole, it might be better to drill small ones, and enlarge with a round file.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range