Structure of Aluminium Coil PVDF Coating Painted Hight Quality Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Coil PVDF Coating Painted Hight Quality:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Coil PVDF Coating Painted Hight Quality:
Aluminium Coil PVDF Coating Painted Hight Quality Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Coil PVDF Coating Painted Hight Quality:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:How much is left of the element Aluminum?
- As Vincent noted, aluminium is an abundant element in the earth's crust. It occurs in all clay minerals. Its main ore, bauxite(a mixture of aluminium hydroxides) is still available in vast deposits; particularly in Australia and South America. Aluminium is a reactive element, and so is not found in nature in the elemental form. Aluminium is a metal, and an amphoteric substance; that is; it reacts with both acids and bases.
- Q:What tools can I use to cut aluminum?
- The through holes are no problem. A standard drill with the appropriate drill bit and thread taps will do the job nicely. The 2mm deep cavity presents a problem. You need at minimum, a face cutting (facing) bit for aluminum and a drill press. This operation can go wrong very quickly, so I suggest you cut the 2mm cavity before you cut the piece into a square. The bit can be purchased at a machine tool supply company. If there's a Harbor Freight store in your area, they might have what you need. Set the drill press on a lower speed and use a gentle pressure feeding the bit into your work. The piece needs to be tightly clamped to the drill press platform before starting. Any movement of the piece or grabbing by the facing bit can ruin your work and/or cause personal injury. As for cutting the piece, if you can find a set of power squaring shears, that would be the best. Otherwise, opt for a metal saw blade for soft metals and a table saw. Of course you will need to deburr and smooth all your cuts. A mill file should do the job nicely. Have a file card handy for cleaning the file. Aluminum, copper, and other soft metals load up files quickly. The most important thing to remember when working with metals is that a gentle and steady hand works best. Let the tool do the work. If you collect all your resources within the next couple days, you could turn out one per hour. I don't know how many of these you need. Good luck.
- Q:What is a composite aluminum plate?
- The aluminum plastic composite plate is a composite material made of chemically treated coated aluminium plate as surface material, polyethylene plastic as core material, and manufactured on special aluminum plate production equipment.The unique properties of aluminum-plastic composite board itself has decided, its wide application: it can be used for building exterior wall, curtain wall, old building renovation, interior walls and ceiling decoration, advertising signs, display rack, dust purification engineering. The utility model belongs to a new type of building decoration material.APCP (also called APCP) as a new type of decorative materials, since the last century at the end of 80s early 90s from South Korea to China, with its economy, optional color diversity, convenient construction method, excellent processing performance, excellent fire resistance and noble quality, quickly favored by people.
- Q:Who knows the ceiling size of aluminum hang-parcel?
- Size of aluminum buckle plate: general size for home decoration: 300mm×300mm、300*450mm.300*600mm, general size for engineering: 600*600mm、800*800mm、 300*1200mm、600*1200mm. aluminum buckle plate takes aluminum alloy as base and is formulated by rough shape cutting, angle of shear and compression moulding forming. We use various coating to process aluminum buckle plate’s surface, generating aluminum buckle plate products. There are two types aluminum buckle plates: one is integrated aluminum buckle plate for home decoration, another is engineering aluminum buckle plate. With the feature of various colors, good for decoration and good weather resistance, aluminum buckle plate is broadly used for outdoor wall decoration, indoor top grade home decoration and advertisement decoration,etc.
- Q:Excuse me: what kind of aluminum sheet is the cheapest? Which materials are more expensive?
- Among them, 3003 for aluminum manganese alloy, the lowest price in the 3 series, and then 3004.3104, for aluminum, magnesium, manganese alloy than 3003 price to be slightly higherThird bit, 5 series, i.e. aluminum magnesium alloy, such as 5005.50525083. 5005 of these prices are slightly lowerThen, the ---2 system and --4 system and --7 system of the 6 series are derived
- Q:Best way/tool to polish aluminum tubing?
- I've done all sorts of tests on this topic and am using a polishing kit that was meant for plastic, but on aluminum, but after all the pads coarse to fine (wet) I found that it's better to use the last pad again but dry, rather than using the while liquid paste they propose. Polishing dry or wet makes a difference, and polishing Al is not the same as polishing a plastic. It's a tricky recipe, you can dull your Al easily, and I never got it shiny like a mirror so I want to see other answrs
- Q:aluminum safe carbon remover?
- try GOJO hand cleaner with a Sung. you dont need to scrub hard and it will remove the baked on grease.
- Q:copper wire has 1.72x10^-8 resistivity, with a length of 50m, diameter of 2mm, what is the length of aluminum?
- Aluminum with the same resistance as 50 meters of copper. (Resistance) = (Resistivity)(Length/Area) So if the resistivity changes by (2.82/1.72), then the length changes by (1.72/2.82). So the length of aluminum would be 50m(1.72/2.82) Length of aluminum would be 30.5 meters
- Q:old aluminum bike?
- nah, it;s fine i have a 1999 GT al frame with 44000 miles ain;t dead or cracked yet carbon is the thing with the real horror stories Should I toss the frame and put the parts on a steel frame I have or ride it and not worry about it failing. --no, too much trouble for nothing wle
- Q:What bonds can Aluminum make?
- I have considerable experience with adhesives of all types and for your project would suggest either 3M's Scotch Weld DP 420 or Loctite's Epoxy Weld bonding compound. Both are two part formulas and are good for bonding aluminum. Hope that helps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range