Structure of Aluminium Coil Prepainted with Bekker Paint PVDF Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Coil Prepainted with Bekker Paint PVDF:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Coil Prepainted with Bekker Paint PVDF:
Aluminium Coil Prepainted with Bekker Paint PVDF Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Coil Prepainted with Bekker Paint PVDF:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South Africa;
- Q:Which kind of glue is best for bonding aluminum sheets?
- 502 or universal glue
- Q:As for cast aluminum sheet or wrought one, which one has faster heat conduction?
- 1,duralumin: it's the alloy of aluminum, copper, magnesium, manganese and other metals. it's suitable for compacting by rolling, and it has a higher strength and hardness than common aluminum products. 2, aluminum: it contains many inpurities, is crisp and easy to be smashed.cast aluminum usually is secondary aluminum, and it is produced by remelting the collected old aluminum pots and spoons.3, wrought aluminum: it contains 98% aluminum and 2% or more inpurities, and is comparatively pure aluminum. its soft priority makes it suitable for being pressed into various shapes, aluminum pots,aluminum lunch box,aluminum sheets,aluminum wires,aluminum pipes are all made by wrought aluminum.you will know their defferences from their definition.
- Q:Which kind of solution should I use while welding aluminum sheet and copper pipe by tin soldering?
- 1, you must use over 350W soldering iron, 2,prepare some borax and tin soldering paster, you can’t use rosin to weld it, 3, polish the pipe to clean with fine abrasive paper and borax, 4, put the pipe and sheet into borax, use the soldering trip to rub on the weldment with some borax. 5, after the pipe and sheet become hot, use the soldering iron with the paster and tin to rub the pipe and sheet in borax, then it can be welded. 6, they can be welded together after welding.
- Q:How to clean the aluminium oxide on the surface of aluminum? What kind of materials should we use to clean the thin aluminum sheet, and what's the concentration?
- You can sprinkle the mix of Alkaline water,vinegar,washing powder and liquid detergent on the surface. And after a period of time, rub it with soft silk, after it being dry,sprinkle again and rub until it's clean.
- Q:who knows the ceiling technology of aluminum sheet?
- Construction technology of ceiling aluminum sheet: (1) firstly check keel’s quality, the straight shape and uniformly forced state of boom, control the keel’s gap within 500mm, reduce the gap according to design requirement under humid environment. The lower surface of keel is smooth without a sense of bearing down, main device is closely connected with accessories, it can be bound after being confirmed qualified.(2) we should break the board along the cutting line and ensure the margin of cutting board straight and square without any chipping or arris defect. (3) while placing and fixing the board, we can place edge of aluminum-plastic panel(encapsulated edge) in the vertical direction of supporting keel, there is a phenomena of hanging. Aluminum-plastic panel should be placed closely in the process of butt joint, it can’t be pressed. You can start from a plate angle or middle position, and don’t place them at the same time. Slab joint should be straight and in the same width, without break joint. (4) in the process of joint, Aluminum-plastic panel should be placed closely in the process of butt joint, it can’t be pressed. And the butt joint should be stagger, the butt joint can’t be connected on the same keel. When you use doubling plate, the joints of the second layer board and the first layer board can’t be connected with the same keel, double-deck gypsum board should be staggered joints.
- Q:why is copper sheet but not aluminum sheet that becomes the negative pole after putting copper sheet and aluminum sheet connected with wire into concentrated nitric acid?
- it may be that aluminum won't react with concentrated nitric acid.
- Q:what's the temperature tolerance of aluminum sheets?
- aluminum is a kind of silver white metal,melting point:660.4℃, boiling point: 2467℃,density: 2.70 g/cm³,very light, about 1/4 of iron's density.it has low hardness and good ductility, which makes it suitable for being pulled into threadlets or pressed into aluminum foils, and the later is usually used for packaging candy and cigarette. it has good electrical and temperature conductivity. it's used for the manufacture of electric wire and cable in electric power industry, and for the manufacture of cooker in daily life.combined with the magnesium , copper,zinc,tin,manganese,chromium,zirconium,silicon and other elments,it can formulate various alloys that is broadly used for the manufacture of airplane,car,ship, materials of daily living equipment and the doors and windows of construction industry.aluminum is one of the best reflectors of heat and light, so it is used as thermal insulation material and the manufacture of reflecting mirror in the reflecting telescope.
- Q:what kind of aluminum sheet is suitable for aluminum alloy double-edged saw?
- saw web size depends on the thickness and height of sectional material,equipment compatibility and permitted installed saw web size .
- Q:Could copper wire be welded with aluminum sheet?
- Copper wire could be welded with aluminum sheet, and it needs to use low temperature welding method, if copper wire is in the unit of millimeter and aluminum sheet is also in the unit below 1 mm, you can use electric soldering iron to heat it as hybrid welding and choose low temperature welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. As for the large aluminum sheet, you can take liquefied gas multihole lance as heat source, then choose the same low temperature materials as welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. Welding fundamentals of these two welding methods: both of them are use heatable heat source to heat the matrix to 179 degree, the melting point of WEWELDING M51, then use matrix’s heat conduction to melt welding wire, completing welding. The process of melting welding wire is the process of smearing the welding wire with flux into welding area, melting welding wire completely depends on matrix’s heat conduction.
- Q:why does the bubble apear a few minutes later after putting aluminum sheet into dilute sulphuric acid?
- Because there is oxide on the surface of aluminum, the reaction will be quicker after polishing the oxide with abrasive paper.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range