Structure of Aluminium Coil Prepainted with Bekker Paint PVDF Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Coil Prepainted with Bekker Paint PVDF:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Coil Prepainted with Bekker Paint PVDF:
Aluminium Coil Prepainted with Bekker Paint PVDF Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Coil Prepainted with Bekker Paint PVDF:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South Africa;
- Q:Who knows the ceiling size of aluminum hang-parcel?
- General size of aluminum hang-parcel: 100mm、150mm、200mm、250mm, you can order the length according to your actual demands. General color of aluminum hang-parcel: white, black, blue, pearl white, bianco canopus, etc. you can order the color according to your actual demands. General thickness of aluminum hang-parcel: 0.4mm、0.5、0.6、0.7、0.8mm, you can order the thickness according to your actual demands.
- Q:difference between steel , iron , aluminium ..?
- take Mechanics of Materials course next semester.. cuz there's so much to tell which can't be covered in a single answer!
- Q:What hurts more, a wooden bat or an aluminum one?
- They both hurt a lot! Wooden ones are heavier and have more density, while aluminum ones are lighter, but they can swing a lot faster. So really, they both have their things about them that make them very painful. I wouldn't recommend getting smacked with ANY baseball bat - they HURT!!!
- Q:Tightening small aluminum wires?
- Make sure all work is done to code, we had a house with aluminum wiring, it gets hot when a larger load is applied. When selling, the couple who bought it had an inspector come and he said we had to do all this work or they could not get a mortgage. Whatever you do, make sure it is fully up to code, or you will have alot of trouble selling your home one day.
- Q:recycling aluminum?
- To electrolyse aluminium oxide, it has to be molten. However, the melting point of Al2O3 is extremely high ( 1000°C), and that would make the electrolysis very inefficient. However, Al2O3 dissolves in cryolite at much lower temperatures (lower than 900°C), which makes it a much more viable process.
- Q:What is the causes of aluminium discolouration?
- Aluminum oxides may appear in different colors depending on hydration states and other variables. Look in a CRC Handbook of Chemistry Physics if available for aluminum compounds and their colors. The colors that you see may also have as much to do with the surface finish as the color of the material on the surface. A microscopically rough surface will appear dark next to a polished surface due to light scattering. I will agree with Ling in principle, but not on details. EDS detection limits on homogeneous samples can be better than 0.1%, although not so good for elements at the light end of the detection range. Current detectors can detect chlorine (a common culprit for aluminum discoloration) at about 0.1%. Your problem with detection and one that Ling has addressed previously may be that a thin film of contamination would not be easily detected by EDS. As Ling suggests, SIMS is a good technique for detecting thin films and low concentrations. The problem with SIMS in this case may be that the detection limits are too good and the technique cannot be quantified. SIMS would detect 2 ppm of chloride and you couldn't tell for sure whether it was 2 ppm, which is probably not an issue here, or 2000 ppm, which would be significant. I would suggest x-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (ESCA or XPS) as an alternative for further study. The technique will analyze thin films (20 A) and detection limits are good enough (about 0.1%). In addition, XPS will give you information about the compounds present, e.g. whether the oxygen is aluminum oxide, aluminum hydroxide, etc. Good Luck.
- Q:How to distinguish aluminum sheet from magnesium sheet?
- put two sheets into excess NaOH. The one that reacts with NaOH, generating sediment, is magnesium sheet,(sediment, but Al(OH)3 is amphoteric:Mg(OH)2) another one without sediment is aluminum sheet(in fact, there is sediment Al(OH)3, but it will react with alkali,)
- Q:Aluminum Corrosion with Degreasers and Cleaners?
- stick with an automotive brand cleaner most wheels are clearcoated to prtect the finish. I use 50/50 water and simple green to clean wheels and ive been detailing 20+ years
- Q:Why is aluminum bad for the body? Why do people say it causes alzheimers?
- aluminum foil
- Q:Aluminum advantages and disadvantages....?
- Cheers Watch this video: A little boy bites his brother's finger - His brother's reaction is hilarious! F
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range