||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Aluminium Coil for Roofing/Ceiling/Gutter/Decoration
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
3000 Series: 3003 3004 3005 3104 3105 3A21 etc.
5000 Series: 5005 5052 5083 5086 5154 5182 5251 5754 etc.
6000 Series: 6061 6063 6082 6A02 etc.
8000 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc.
Metallic, Solid, RAL or by customer requirements
PVDF(Polyvinylidene Fluoride), PE(Polyester )
as per customer’s request
Total coating thick
PVDF25 ~35micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
PVC film, Colorless transparent or White-black
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
H16, H18, H24, H26, H26
ISO9001:2000, CE, SGS
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
Q: How can I request a product sample? A: The samples are free but freight should be collected. Please send sample list and courier account number by email.
Q: How can I request a product catalog? A: The hard copies of catalogs are free but freight should be collected. Please send courier account number by email. You are suggested to request a PDF catalog.
Q: Wha's your payment terms? A: One is T/T 30% before production and 70% against copy of B/L; the other is Irrevocable L/C 100% at sight.
Q: What's your trade terms? A: FOB, CNF(CFR), CIF, EXW.
Q: How long is the quality guarantee? A: All of our products have a period of quality guarantee since time of shipment. Please contact your salesman for more details, as different products enjoy different time of guarantee
- Q:How many 1220mm*2440mm aluminum sheets can one-ton aluminum coil be sliced to? Thank you.
- You should know the thickness of aluminum sheet first, and then calculate the weight of aluminum sheet of this specification, and finally use 1T divide the weight.
- Q:What is the common color of aluminum coil membrane?
- The blue transparent membrane is the most common.
- Q:Can aluminum coil 3003H24 replace 3A21H14?
- It is ok in some way as both of them are alumal. The hardness of 3003H24 is similar to that of 3A21H14 after hardening without annealing. Both have good corrosion resistance, plasticity and bad machinability. They cannot be used as load bearing parts even though small load is ok. They cannot be anodized.
- Q:How to measure the thickness of aluminum coil at real time? In what areas can the sensor be used?
- It can be used in non-contact measurement of displacement, three-dimensional size, thickness, object deformation and vibration.
- Q:How much is the 25mm aluminum coil at current market?
- You must mean 25-wide aluminum coil. The price consists of the aluminum ingot price and processing charges. For example, if the processing price is 4500 yuan, it is relatively cheap. 25mm-wide aluminum coil is very narrow, so it will be much complicated to strip.
- Q:How to pull the aluminum coil purchased into aluminum sheet?
- You can use decoiler machine, but after decoiling, the embossment of embossed aluminum sheet will become very shallow.
- Q:What is the formula to calculate the wall thickness of aluminum coil?
- Aluminum coil thickness*aluminum coil width*aluminum coil curl*aluminum density (the density of aluminum alloy: 2.73, the density of pure aluminum: 2.71)
- Q:How much is aluminum-plastic panel with the 0.155mm thick aluminum per ton?
- The price is around 17000 yuan per ton, but you need to take the surface effect into account
- Q:How much will be burned out if the soaked and oxidized 5182 aluminum coil is melt down and reprocessed?
- Burn out rate is generally between 1% -2.5%, but that varies among plants as their actual situations are different.
- Q:What are the best rust-proof coils? Please tell me the model and manufacturer in Shangdong. Thank you.
- 3003 aluminum coil, AL-Mn series alloy, is the most widely used rust-proof aluminum with the density being 2.73. It is applicable to insulation projects such as pipe insulation, packaging, machine parts, refrigerator, air conditioning and ventilation pipes and other wet environment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range