||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Aluminium Coil for Roofing/Ceiling/Gutter/Decoration
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
3000 Series: 3003 3004 3005 3104 3105 3A21 etc.
5000 Series: 5005 5052 5083 5086 5154 5182 5251 5754 etc.
6000 Series: 6061 6063 6082 6A02 etc.
8000 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc.
Metallic, Solid, RAL or by customer requirements
PVDF(Polyvinylidene Fluoride), PE(Polyester )
as per customer’s request
Total coating thick
PVDF25 ~35micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
PVC film, Colorless transparent or White-black
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
H16, H18, H24, H26, H26
ISO9001:2000, CE, SGS
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
Q: How can I request a product sample? A: The samples are free but freight should be collected. Please send sample list and courier account number by email.
Q: How can I request a product catalog? A: The hard copies of catalogs are free but freight should be collected. Please send courier account number by email. You are suggested to request a PDF catalog.
Q: Wha's your payment terms? A: One is T/T 30% before production and 70% against copy of B/L; the other is Irrevocable L/C 100% at sight.
Q: What's your trade terms? A: FOB, CNF(CFR), CIF, EXW.
Q: How long is the quality guarantee? A: All of our products have a period of quality guarantee since time of shipment. Please contact your salesman for more details, as different products enjoy different time of guarantee
- Q:What does 1060 stand for in 1060 aluminum rolling?
- The aluminum has 5052.5005.1006.1060.1070.2024 types which has different compositions. Like iron, different carbon content and different properties of iron.
- Q:Why does a ring of aluminum interact with a magnetic field?
- Aluminum is not a magnetic material and will not be affected by stationary magnets. However, if a changing magnetic field is present, an electrical voltage will be induced in the aluminum ring and an electric current will flow as a result. This current will produce a magnetic field which will interact with the externally produced magnetic field. The key here is a changing magnetic field - because the voltage induced in the aluminum ring will be proportional to the rate of change of the field. If an aluminum disk is passed between the poles of a powerful magnet, eddy currents will be induced in the aluminum producing a magnetic field that will tend to retard the motion of the aluminum relative to the magnet. The changing field in this case is due to the motion of the aluminum. Iron is attracted to a magnetic field because it is a ferro-magnetic material. Wood is not a magnetic material, and it is not an electrical conductor, so it will not behave as aluminum does in a magnetic field.
- Q:where to buy aluminium birdcage?
- There okorder.com I see nothing wrong with aluminum cages appropriately made.
- Q:is Aluminum a di-molecule thing,?
- No. Aluminum is a metal, which means that its structure is essentially a lattice of metal cations with very loosely-held electrons passing rather freely between them.
- Q:Vinyl Siding vs. Repainting Existing Aluminum ?
- Aluminum Siding Vs Vinyl Siding
- Q:What compounds can be created using the element aluminum?
- yes: Aluminum Chloride which is AlCl3. Aluminum Sulfate: AlSO4
- Q:Can I bake cheesecake in aluminium baking trays?
- Cheesecake batter is dense. An aluminium tray may not be stiff enough to retain the proposed shape of your cake. Test the pan; load it to the top with water. If it doesn't collapse your cheese cake will not either. You could try using two trays nestled together. You also may need to load the cake and tray on a flat tray when you move it around. Use a thermometer to know when the cake should be pulled. Cook's suggests the top limit at 150 degrees F. Do grease the sides of the pan. Be sure to loosen the cake from the pan side after it is out of the oven. I bake my cakes at 500 degrees F. for ten or twelve minutes, and then to the 150 degree F point at 200 degrees F. Do not open the oven or try to cool it down. Simply dial down the thermostat. If the cake looks too brown cover it with a piece of aluminium foil. Have fun! Avoid cracks...don't overcook the cake!
- Q:Oakley Aluminum Sunglasses?
- As we all know,authentic oakley sunglasses from official website are expensive,so if you want to save money,you can buy them online.You can just try this website.I always buy cheap oakley sunglasses from this site,very good shoes at lower price.
- Q:What should pay attention to transporting aluminum coil?
- You must ensure the good property of the aluminum coil.
- Q:What is the purpose of aluminum in injections?
- Aluminum salts have been used in vaccines for over 80 years now. They are thought to increase the body's immune response to the vaccines although it is not clear to researchers how this works. However, there is no evidence that it is harmful and the only side effect seems to be increased reddness. The odd thing is that there is usually some sort of metal in any vaccine/shot. If not aluminum salts, there's thimerosal (a mercury-based preservative). The CDC says, btw, that there is no proof that thimerosal causes any harm. However, some studies show a link between thimerosal, aluminum, and a host of other preservatives added to vaccines to autism in children. No news on how it affects adults, but research is being done with respect to Alzheimer's disease. Speak to your doctor to find out he/she has 'metal free' versions of vaccines and about your concerns. Such vaccines are available but are usually very costly to obtain manufacture so doctors usually don't order them as a result.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range