||1000 Series,3000 Series
||Transportation Tools,Decorations,Door & Window
1.Structure of Aluminium Coated or Plain Diamond Sheets Used for Decoration Description：
Color coated aluminium foil combines all advantages of modern coil-coating technology in our full-automatic production line. Our modern production is 4 coated in one with digital precision control, we can created pattern like Wood, stone, graphic as you want. The aluminium substrate gets degreased, chemically pre-treated and coated in a single production step which resulting in a high-quality uniform coatingreproducible at any time and a material which has been developed for easy processing for a variety of application.
2.Main Features of Aluminium Coated or Plain Diamond Sheets Used for Decoration：
-High temperature resistant
-Acid or alkali proof
3. Aluminium Coated or Plain Diamond Sheets Used for Decoration Images:
4. Embossed Internal Color Coting Aluminium Plate Specification:
|Alloy||A1100, A3003, A3004, A5052, A5182 etc|
|Thickness||From 0.022mm to 1.5mm|
|Width||From 18mm to 2000mm|
|Surface||Embossed, mill finish, coated|
|Color||Ral code or as client request|
|Coating Thickness||PE: more than 18 micron|
|PVDF: more than 25 micron|
|Impact Resistance||No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)|
|MEK resistance||More than 100|
|Boiling water resistance|| ≥2h|
Q1.How long have you been in this product?
A1:More than 10 years.
Q2. What's the minium quantity(MOQ)?
A2. 5 Metric tons
Q3. How long is shipping time?
A3. 7 (ready-made products)-25 days(OEM)
Q4. How do you guarantee the quality?
A4. 1. Cooperating and Exchaning experience with sevral quoted aluminum companies
2. Japanese and Swiss production line and skilled works (regular training and testing)
3. more than 10 years production experience.
Q5. Do you have after sale service?
A5. Yes. Any quality problem occurs within one year, pls take photoes,we will be responsible.
- Q:Which is better, aluminum or steel water bottle?
- Q:will an aluminium pipe effect my coil gun ?
- Hopefully yes.
- Q:working with aluminum?
- Aluminum it's self is not dangerous. But as for as cuts, Any cut can become infected from germs from any source.
- Q:Aluminum and Copper wiring?
- It is very common in older homes to have tin coated copper wiring which many people then think they have aluminum wiring. If you have a piece of the older wiring or can turn the breaker off to one of these wires use a screw driver to scrape at the wire on the bare end; if it's tin coated copper you will see the orange/rust color of copper after a few light scrapes, the scaping is nothing agressive. This will determine if you have aluminum or not. Someone else mentioned about a loose connection which if a copper wire aluminum wire are connected together it would very likely fail creating a short. The two different materials expand contract at different rates which creates a bad connection. There is a special crimp process that can be done to join the two but a electrician should definately do this. A lot of the older homes just have two many items all on one breaker. With what you've described I would suggest using a electrician. Additional: If no breakers are tripped off and you do not have power in some areas you might have another panel (sub-panel) somewhere else in the home OR this circuit is hooked up to a GFI outlet somewhere else such as the kitchen, bathroom or garage. I would physically re-check each breaker and then hunt for a GFI outlet and sub-panel.
- Q:what's the size of gap while pressing 6mm aluminum sheet?
- unilaterial gap is 0.1-0.15mm, and you can change the gap according to cutting effect.
- Q:A copper-aluminum alloy has an aluminum concentration of (5.19x10^2) kg/m3.?
- Copper Aluminum Alloy
- Q:port and polish or aluminum heads?
- It is hard to beat a set of CNC machined new heads. By the time you pay the machining amd parts cost you may be money ahead to buy the new heads.
- Q:How many molecules are in 1 square foot of aluminum foil?
- Since aluminum foil is an amalgamation of various metals you would first need to know the full chemical breakdown in order to determine how many molecules there are in a square foot of aluminum foil. That said, if your foil was 100% aluminum, you could determine the number of AL atoms by first determining the mass of the foil and dividing by the molecular weight of AL. Multiply that by 6.022 x 10^23 to determine the number of atoms.
- Q:what will happen when aluminum sheet is put into copper chloride solution?
- the chemical equation of the reaction, 2Al+3CuCl2=2AlCl3+3Cu, the phenomena when aluminum sheet is put into copper chloride solution: there is red solid generating on the surface of aluminum sheet.
- Q:How to distinguish aluminum sheet from magnesium sheet?
- put two sheets into excess NaOH. The one that reacts with NaOH, generating sediment, is magnesium sheet,(sediment, but Al(OH)3 is amphoteric:Mg(OH)2) another one without sediment is aluminum sheet(in fact, there is sediment Al(OH)3, but it will react with alkali,)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range