||1000 Series,3000 Series
||Transportation Tools,Decorations,Door & Window
1.Structure of Aluminium Coated or Plain Diamond Sheets Used for Decoration Description：
Color coated aluminium foil combines all advantages of modern coil-coating technology in our full-automatic production line. Our modern production is 4 coated in one with digital precision control, we can created pattern like Wood, stone, graphic as you want. The aluminium substrate gets degreased, chemically pre-treated and coated in a single production step which resulting in a high-quality uniform coatingreproducible at any time and a material which has been developed for easy processing for a variety of application.
2.Main Features of Aluminium Coated or Plain Diamond Sheets Used for Decoration：
-High temperature resistant
-Acid or alkali proof
3. Aluminium Coated or Plain Diamond Sheets Used for Decoration Images:
4. Embossed Internal Color Coting Aluminium Plate Specification:
|Alloy||A1100, A3003, A3004, A5052, A5182 etc|
|Thickness||From 0.022mm to 1.5mm|
|Width||From 18mm to 2000mm|
|Surface||Embossed, mill finish, coated|
|Color||Ral code or as client request|
|Coating Thickness||PE: more than 18 micron|
|PVDF: more than 25 micron|
|Impact Resistance||No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)|
|MEK resistance||More than 100|
|Boiling water resistance|| ≥2h|
Q1.How long have you been in this product?
A1:More than 10 years.
Q2. What's the minium quantity(MOQ)?
A2. 5 Metric tons
Q3. How long is shipping time?
A3. 7 (ready-made products)-25 days(OEM)
Q4. How do you guarantee the quality?
A4. 1. Cooperating and Exchaning experience with sevral quoted aluminum companies
2. Japanese and Swiss production line and skilled works (regular training and testing)
3. more than 10 years production experience.
Q5. Do you have after sale service?
A5. Yes. Any quality problem occurs within one year, pls take photoes,we will be responsible.
- Q:how to connect copper pipe and aluminum sheet?
- it depends on the size and requirement, we can use ultrasonic wave rolling welding to connect copper pipe and aluminum sheet.for example, solar energy radiator-fan contains connection of copper pipe and copper sheet, ultrasonic wave rolling welding equipment is used here.ultrasonic wave welding of metals is suitable for the welding of copper to copper, copper to aluminum and aluminum to aluminum.
- Q:what will happen when aluminum sheet is put into copper chloride solution?
- the chemical equation of the reaction, 2Al+3CuCl2=2AlCl3+3Cu, the phenomena when aluminum sheet is put into copper chloride solution: there is red solid generating on the surface of aluminum sheet.
- Q:As for cast aluminum sheet or wrought one, which one has faster heat conduction?
- 1,duralumin: it's the alloy of aluminum, copper, magnesium, manganese and other metals. it's suitable for compacting by rolling, and it has a higher strength and hardness than common aluminum products. 2, aluminum: it contains many inpurities, is crisp and easy to be smashed.cast aluminum usually is secondary aluminum, and it is produced by remelting the collected old aluminum pots and spoons.3, wrought aluminum: it contains 98% aluminum and 2% or more inpurities, and is comparatively pure aluminum. its soft priority makes it suitable for being pressed into various shapes, aluminum pots,aluminum lunch box,aluminum sheets,aluminum wires,aluminum pipes are all made by wrought aluminum.you will know their defferences from their definition.
- Q:Could two pieces of aluminum sheets be welded together?
- sure, it does.
- Q:How to clean the aluminium oxide on the surface of aluminum? What kind of materials should we use to clean the thin aluminum sheet, and what's the concentration?
- you can answer sodium hydroxide solution, dilute acid is useless, aluminum's oxide film is very thick,as for concentration, aluminum will be passivating in concentrated sulfuric acid. if you are high school student,higher concentration is better, you can complete deoxidation by abrasive paper.
- Q:How to solve the loose bonding of aluminum sheet and silica gel?
- Bonding silicone rubber needs surface treatment, after using silicone rubber surface treating agent of Kuer , you can bond them with 4211 adhesive.
- Q:is there aluminum oxide on the surface of aluminum sheet after being polished by abrasive paper?
- aluminum will be oxided as aluminum oxide once being exposed in air.
- Q:what’s the difference of activated aluminum and aluminum sheet?
- 39,the thermal treatment of age hardening aluminum alloy, 40, lanthanum-praseodymium-cerium aluminum alloy and its producing technology, 41,casting method of cool room pack alloy without draft angle, 42, use the anti-corrosion alloy layer to protect the surface of nickel base alloy products, 43,saltless and inoxidizability remelting method of aluminum, aluminum alloy and aluminum waste...
- Q:which kind of abraser should be used for deburring of aluminum sheet?
- as for the polishing of aluminum material, we usually nylon wheel and similar products.
- Q:Could copper wire be welded with aluminum sheet?
- Copper wire could be welded with aluminum sheet, and it needs to use low temperature welding method, if copper wire is in the unit of millimeter and aluminum sheet is also in the unit below 1 mm, you can use electric soldering iron to heat it as hybrid welding and choose low temperature welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. As for the large aluminum sheet, you can take liquefied gas multihole lance as heat source, then choose the same low temperature materials as welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. Welding fundamentals of these two welding methods: both of them are use heatable heat source to heat the matrix to 179 degree, the melting point of WEWELDING M51, then use matrix’s heat conduction to melt welding wire, completing welding. The process of melting welding wire is the process of smearing the welding wire with flux into welding area, melting welding wire completely depends on matrix’s heat conduction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range