||1000 Series,3000 Series
||Transportation Tools,Decorations,Door & Window
1.Structure of Aluminium Coated or Plain Diamond Sheets Used for Decoration Description：
Color coated aluminium foil combines all advantages of modern coil-coating technology in our full-automatic production line. Our modern production is 4 coated in one with digital precision control, we can created pattern like Wood, stone, graphic as you want. The aluminium substrate gets degreased, chemically pre-treated and coated in a single production step which resulting in a high-quality uniform coatingreproducible at any time and a material which has been developed for easy processing for a variety of application.
2.Main Features of Aluminium Coated or Plain Diamond Sheets Used for Decoration：
-High temperature resistant
-Acid or alkali proof
3. Aluminium Coated or Plain Diamond Sheets Used for Decoration Images:
4. Embossed Internal Color Coting Aluminium Plate Specification:
|Alloy||A1100, A3003, A3004, A5052, A5182 etc|
|Thickness||From 0.022mm to 1.5mm|
|Width||From 18mm to 2000mm|
|Surface||Embossed, mill finish, coated|
|Color||Ral code or as client request|
|Coating Thickness||PE: more than 18 micron|
|PVDF: more than 25 micron|
|Impact Resistance||No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)|
|MEK resistance||More than 100|
|Boiling water resistance|| ≥2h|
Q1.How long have you been in this product?
A1:More than 10 years.
Q2. What's the minium quantity(MOQ)?
A2. 5 Metric tons
Q3. How long is shipping time?
A3. 7 (ready-made products)-25 days(OEM)
Q4. How do you guarantee the quality?
A4. 1. Cooperating and Exchaning experience with sevral quoted aluminum companies
2. Japanese and Swiss production line and skilled works (regular training and testing)
3. more than 10 years production experience.
Q5. Do you have after sale service?
A5. Yes. Any quality problem occurs within one year, pls take photoes,we will be responsible.
- Q:how many nitrogen atoms are in aluminum nitrate? (more questions..)?
- aluminium nitrate Al (NO3)3 so no. of N atoms = 3 . ans NOTE NUMBER OF ATOMS OR MOLECULES IN ANY COMPOUND IS GIVEN BY AVOGADRO'S NUMBERS WHICH = 6.022X 10^23 avogadro's no. is no. of atoms in one gm atomic mass of any element avogadros no. is also no of molecules. present in one gm molar mass of any molecules. e.g. 1 gm hydrogen has = 6.022x10^23 atoms of H 2gm hydrogen has = 6.022x10^23 molecules of H in the same way 16gm of O2 hsa = 6.022x10^23 atoms 32gm O2 has = 6.022x10^23 molecules of oxygen. ANOTHER EXAMPLE;-- 44 gmCO2 has = 6.022x10^23 molecules of CO2 so to know number atoms weight should be given ( particle does not explain wt.
- Q:What paint is better to paint on the brushed aluminum sheet? Simple process and good adhesion!
- As long as it is spray paint, adhesion is not the same, if you want to firm, it is better to paint
- Q:welding aluminum without gas.?
- What is your machine that you will be using? Can you weld AC on it? Do you have a High Freq. Box? Will you GTAW it or use GMAW? What Alloy of Aluminum is it? Need much more info than you have provided. If GMAW best to have a pull or a push / pull wire feed system such as in a spool gun. Aluminum is too soft to just push from a wire feeder unit.
- Q:What are some unushal properties about Aluminum?
- Aluminum is a versatile material with vast applications in engineering, aerospace and automotive industries. Some of its desirable properties include lightweight (relative to steel) and high strength. The metal is however rarely used in its pure form, it is often alloyed with other elements such as Mg, Manganese, chromium, Titanium to fine tune its mechanical, chemical and or physical properties and tailor it to specific applications. However, in some applications other materials are preferred, for example, Magnesium, due to its higher strength to weight ratio is increasingly replacing Al in transmission casing of automobiles. Also, Compacted Graphite cast Iron is preferred in engine blocks because of its superior strength at high tempreatures, dimensional stability and wear resistance. Auto engines work at very tempreatures and alloys that are capable of withstanding high pressures while maintaining stability are critical. CGCI performs better than Al in this situation. Al alloys remains an important engineering materials though.
- Q:Chevy S10 Aluminum head?
- your head is probally warped,,what happens is that the aluminum warps when it gets HOT, more so than your iron block,creating a gap that your water flows through into your cylinder/s. If you get a straight edge and hold it across the surface of your head, you will see light shining through where the surface is warped,[a little bit is a LOT] You can take your head to a machine shop and have it resurfaced [as long as it aint too bad] or else you will need a new head. Sounds to me like your gonna need a new[pickpull ect] head.
- Q:Why should we recycle aluminium?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Why should we recycle aluminium? I need help with this question for a report i'm doing, it's about recycling aluminium, please could you give me some reasons why to recycle aluminium and eg.saves energy, and how it does eg. saves energy by... Thanks a lot this will help me loads. P.S this is just a report for my science project.
- Q:reaction between aluminium and potassium hydroxide in water?
- Potassium Aluminum Hydroxide
- Q:Who invented clear aluminum?
- Nichols was eventually recognized as the inventor of transparent aluminum.
- Q:What is aluminum curtain wall.
- Shell nosing edge sealing cap
- Q:Why is aluminum conductive if alumina is an electrical insulator?
- Aluminum is an efficient conductor of electricity. A usual fabric that is not conductive is glass but glass will habits heat. Wood isn't warmth conductive or an electricity conductor however has a low combustion factor. You probably have a specific utility you are watching for then you definitely'd better ask extra certain questions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range