||1000 Series,3000 Series
Aluminium Coated Coils for Cladding System and Roofing
l Product Information
|Alloy||1050 1060 1100 3003 3004 3005 5005 8011 etc|
|Temper||H12, H14, H16, H18, H24, H26|
|Thickness||0.02mm - 1.2mm|
|Width||Standard width: 1240mm|
|Special width: 1300mm,1520mm,1570mm,1595mm|
|Weight||2.5 T/coils, 3.0 T/coil|
|Surface||Embossed, mill finish, coated|
|Color||As to code RAL|
|Gloss||10-90% (EN ISO-2813:1994)|
|Coating Thickness||PE:more than 18 micron|
|PVDF: more than 25 micron|
|More than 2h|
|Coating Adhesion||5J(en iso-2409:1994)|
|Impact Resistance||No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)|
|MEK resistance||more than 100|
1.High temperature resistant
5.Acid or alkali proof
7.Light weight material is easy to construct and install
|Out package||wooden splint with export standard|
|Application||ACP,wall cladding, facades, roofs and canopies, ceilings, signboards, blind window, display platforms, electrical panels , etc|
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Standard seaworthy exporting carton, Wooden pallets, waterproof paper and plastic coverage or as customer's requirements
Delivery detail: about 25 days from received original L/C or advance payments
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
Aluminium coated coil is a popular product in the market of CNBM. With advanced technology and equipment, CNBM has sold its hight quality aluminium coated coil to the world.
l CNBM World Wide
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 2.5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T
- Q:Resin that withstands aluminum?
- One common mold material for metal casting is plaster mixed with silica sand to give it more strength. It needs to be completely (like heated) dry before you use it, but it is actually more work than sand casting but it gives a better finish. There are some rubber materials which can withstand the heat of casting pewter, but the melting point of pewter is so much lower than aluminum that I am sure those won't work for aluminum. I think you are pretty much stuck with sand for the easiest method.
- Q:is Aluminum a di-molecule thing,?
- No, you're thinking of diatomic molecules like dinitrogen and dihydrogen which come in pairs because forming a covalent bond with another atom fills up their electron shell which is what makes them most stable. Metals don't tend to form covalent bonds in bulk but have a kind of ionic bond. You could search for 'metallic bonding' and I imagine some helpful sites would appear. Basically, the electrons are shared, that's what makes metals conductors of electricity. kind regards
- Q:Is it safe to bake with aluminum foil?
- Is Aluminum Foil Safe
- Q:Why are hard drives made of aluminum?
- Aluminum does not rust or corrode under normal circumstances and if anodized it is already oxidized and covered with the second hardest naturally occurring material on earth alumina , in its gem form it is known as ruby or sapphire.
- Q:What are cold rolling aluminum coil and hot rolling aluminum coil? What are their features?
- If the rolling temperature is above the crystallization one, it is hot rolling, otherwise it is cold rolling.
- Q:iron or aluminum...?
- Aluminum has high specific heat than iron which means more energy is require to change aluminum temperature than it of iron. A good conductor is a good emmiter so aluminum will be a best choice since it will not heat up as much as iron for the same amount of mass and energy imput.
- Q:Foshan where there are high-quality aluminum and aluminum rolls for sale?
- Hexi Industrial Zone, Yanbu District, Nanhai District, Foshan
- Q:why is copper better than aluminum?
- Copper is greater suitable than aluminum via fact it has a conductivity of ninety seven% whilst in comparison with sixty two % for aluminum.Copper is likewise and safer, via fact, its contacts whilst splicing will stay carrying out even for an prolonged time, mutually as in aluminum, splices especially if carried out copper to aluminum will oxidize after a era, ensuing to overheating and electric powered fires. Aluminum development wiring isn't yet allowed in lots of Asian cities.
- Q:It is harmful for a budgie to take a bath in a aluminum pie tin?
- Nah, when I was a baby I took baths in aluminum pie tins all the time.
- Q:Will anodized aluminum rust? Should I oil the exterior of my AR-15 to prevent rust?
- As chris w said, aluminum doesn't rust and anodizing prevents corrosion. Have you considered simply reading the manual that comes with your rifle? The manual includes instructions for cleaning and care, and if you don't have one, you can download it from SW's website.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range