||1000 Series,3000 Series
Aluminium Coated Coils for Cladding System and Roofing
l Product Information
|Alloy||1050 1060 1100 3003 3004 3005 5005 8011 etc|
|Temper||H12, H14, H16, H18, H24, H26|
|Thickness||0.02mm - 1.2mm|
|Width||Standard width: 1240mm|
|Special width: 1300mm,1520mm,1570mm,1595mm|
|Weight||2.5 T/coils, 3.0 T/coil|
|Surface||Embossed, mill finish, coated|
|Color||As to code RAL|
|Gloss||10-90% (EN ISO-2813:1994)|
|Coating Thickness||PE:more than 18 micron|
|PVDF: more than 25 micron|
|More than 2h|
|Coating Adhesion||5J(en iso-2409:1994)|
|Impact Resistance||No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)|
|MEK resistance||more than 100|
1.High temperature resistant
5.Acid or alkali proof
7.Light weight material is easy to construct and install
|Out package||wooden splint with export standard|
|Application||ACP,wall cladding, facades, roofs and canopies, ceilings, signboards, blind window, display platforms, electrical panels , etc|
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Standard seaworthy exporting carton, Wooden pallets, waterproof paper and plastic coverage or as customer's requirements
Delivery detail: about 25 days from received original L/C or advance payments
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
Aluminium coated coil is a popular product in the market of CNBM. With advanced technology and equipment, CNBM has sold its hight quality aluminium coated coil to the world.
l CNBM World Wide
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 2.5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T
- Q:has anyone built an aluminum boat before?
- I have built from both aluminum and steel. It sounds interesting and I would suggest using the fiberglass set up as all the clearances are set so you could just bond it to the aluminum. You can bond a fiberglass structure to aluminum by both bolting it up and bedding it down with something like 3M 5200.
- Q:What’s the production standard of aluminum coil?
- GB/T3880-2006 mechanical standard GB/T3190-1996 chemical standard
- Q:The choice between Vinyl and Aluminum? By Mastercraft Exteriors?
- The choice between Vinyl and Aluminum? It is a common question that we hear from our clients, “Which is better, aluminum or vinyl?” Although aluminum siding was traditionally thought to be more durable, today’s vinyl products are far superior. The remodeling panels used in today’s siding markets are on average double the thickness of the aluminum. Most vinyl siding panels have fade warranties, high wind and tensile strength guarantees and insulate the home from both temperature variances and noise. Aluminum siding is also painted for appearance which can scratch easily showing the metallic underside. This is far different from vinyl, where the manufacturing process includes “through color” consistency. Vinyl siding can be ordered in traditional Straightlap and Dutchlap of all sizes, simulated cedar shake and scallop panels, and board batten. In most cases during insurance claim remodeling an upgraded vinyl panel can be substituted for the amount allotted for the aluminum siding. Another reason Mastercraft Exteriors supports the use of vinyl panels during the remodeling process, is its ability to be serviced. If a dent occurs in aluminum siding the surrounding panels must also be replaced to fix that one dent. Vinyl siding can be easily switched out in a matter of minutes, keeping the cost down to the client. Mastercraft Exteriors
- Q:Resin that withstands aluminum?
- One common mold material for metal casting is plaster mixed with silica sand to give it more strength. It needs to be completely (like heated) dry before you use it, but it is actually more work than sand casting but it gives a better finish. There are some rubber materials which can withstand the heat of casting pewter, but the melting point of pewter is so much lower than aluminum that I am sure those won't work for aluminum. I think you are pretty much stuck with sand for the easiest method.
- Q:modeling aluminum?
- Do not try this at home! Seriously, this is exactly the kind of process that is used for casting metals. However, you need to have very strong molds with no cracks in them. Also, aluminum presents special problems. Solid aluminum does not corrode the way iron does, because it very quickly forms a protective tough layer of aluminum oxide. But molten aluminum can catch fire, with devastating consequences.
- Q:can a person absorb aluminum through the skin, by handling solid aluminum?
- The food thing is true...don't do that If your talking about Aluminum like in can, rods, screws, etc. Your ok...its an alloy. Now If you talking about Lab quality refined pure Al+3... that oxidizes fast enough that you cam see it turn from silver to white before your eyes. I've seen Pure Al stored in oil filled glasses before, but I used it in small cubes that just had to have the outer layer of oxidized stuff shaved off in oxygen free glove boxes. That stuff might dry your hands a bit. So no worries.
- Q:Non-aluminum deoderant??
- aluminum zirconium is the chemical that makes you stop sweating, not that it works on most people. they can only put a certain percentage of it in deodorants, try the degree clinical, i just started using it and it seems to be doing okay, good luck i know what you are going through.
- Q:Chemistry Question: Aluminum Production?
- Bauxite is purified by washing with sodium hydroxide and then seeding with dry ice. The purified aluminium oxide is then dissolved in molten cryolite at 900 degrees C (the electrolyte). It is electrolysed with grapite anodes and a graphite cathode that acts as the vessel for the reaction. Anode; 2 O2- - O2(g) + 4e Cathode: Al3+ + 3e - Al(l)
- Q:can aluminum foil get rid of static electricity?
- No. You need to touch something connected to you home's ground, like the kitchen sink, or the back panel of your computer while it is plugged in.
- Q:Aluminum metal is oxidized in aqueous base with water serving as the oxidizing agent.?
- You need to add OH- ions on the left. 2Al + 2OH- + 6H2O ---- 2Al(OH4)- + 3H2
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range