||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
Structure of Aluminium Coated Coil with PVDF/PE Coating Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Coated Coil with PVDF/PE Coating:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Coated Coil with PVDF/PE Coating:
Aluminium Coated Coil with PVDF/PE Coating Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Coated Coil with PVDF/PE Coating:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Why did copper become more expensive than aluminum?
- The two metals are a long way apart on the electro-chemical scale. This means that if they come into contact, a small - but significant - voltage will exist between them - completely independent of what currents are actually in the wires. This small voltage causes corrosion of both metals: not good!
- Q:Soy milk and aluminum content (not baby formula- just regular soy milk)?
- Soy is known to have a lot of hormones in it. Not good for a growing baby. A study even showed that female infants that were fed soy formula went into puberty a lot sooner than girls that were fed breastmilk or regular formula.
- Q:Why does a ring of aluminum interact with a magnetic field?
- Aluminum is not a magnetic material and will not be affected by stationary magnets. However, if a changing magnetic field is present, an electrical voltage will be induced in the aluminum ring and an electric current will flow as a result. This current will produce a magnetic field which will interact with the externally produced magnetic field. The key here is a changing magnetic field - because the voltage induced in the aluminum ring will be proportional to the rate of change of the field. If an aluminum disk is passed between the poles of a powerful magnet, eddy currents will be induced in the aluminum producing a magnetic field that will tend to retard the motion of the aluminum relative to the magnet. The changing field in this case is due to the motion of the aluminum. Iron is attracted to a magnetic field because it is a ferro-magnetic material. Wood is not a magnetic material, and it is not an electrical conductor, so it will not behave as aluminum does in a magnetic field.
- Q:When aluminum metal is heated with an element from group VIA of the periodic table?
- Let's say you have l00 grams of this compound, so inside the compound would be l8.56 grams of Aluminum and the remaining. 81.44 grams of the second element. Elements in group 6A have 6 electrons in their outer shell and an oxidation # of -2 and the formula for the compound would be Al2X3. a 2mole Al to 3 mole X ratio. The compound would have the atom ratio of Al2X3 derived from the valences of +3 and -2. So the two aluminum atoms in the compound would be providing a total mass of l8.56 grams and the three atoms of X would be providing the remaining mass of 81.44 g so we have the ratio. l8.56 g Al/ 2 Al moles = 81.44 grams element X/ 3 moles X The mass ratio between these two elements is 8l.44 over l8.56 or 4.38 to l The atomic wt. total for 2 aluminum atoms is 54 so the atomic wtl total for three atoms of element X should be 4.38 times 54 which is 236.9 Now if we divide 236.9 by three atoms of X in the compound we get an atomic wt. of 78.9 which corresponds to Selenium So the compound is Al2Se3. This was a challenging problem, congratulations to your chem teacher.!!!
- Q:Calculate the mass in grams of iodine (I2) that will react completely with 43.7 g of aluminum (Al) to form alu?
- easily the guy earlier me did it precise yet made a mistake at one ingredient 0.07 mole is the # of moles of Al which desires to get replaced to moles of product, and then returned to come across mole of iodide. as quickly as thats stumbled on then you quite can use the MW to alter it to grams.
- Q:Can the 5-10cm thick paper sleeve inside the scrapped aluminum coil be sliced? Now we use knife which is much troublesome.
- You can use Long Men Rolling Mill to slice directly.
- Q:How much does it cost to use fluorocarbon paint for aluminum coil roller coating?
- Fluorocarbon paint can be divided into fluorocarbon paint for exterior wall, aluminum fluorocarbon paint, metal fluorocarbon paint and steel structure fluorocarbon paint according to usages. It can also be divided into national standard product and non-national standard product according to industrial standards.
- Q:welding steel near aluminum?
- Drill out the stud, extract the broken stud, refresh the threads and install a new stud. You'll ruin the head if you attempt to weld.
- Q:Does aluminium foil promote or stop waves?
- to improve WiFi signals. But it just acts like a reflector. In other words it increases the signal in one direction and reduces it in another. Another guy told me that aluminium stops all kind of rays. It reflects some kinds of waves. It does not reflect or stop high energy stuff like X-rays and gamma rays.
- Q:what is the california recycling refund on aluminum blocks, and scrap aluminum??
- WOW.......they must be worth sum money. Lucky you!!!!!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range