||Door & Window
Structure of Aluminium Coated Coil for Aluminium Profile Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Coated Coil for Aluminium Profile:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Coated Coil for Aluminium Profile:
Aluminium Coated Coil for Aluminium Profile Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What happened to the aluminum coil coming out of the annealing furnace?
- There is oil on the aluminum coil and the annealing time is too long.
- Q:What should pay attention to transporting aluminum coil?
- You must ensure the good property of the aluminum coil.
- Q:Aluminum heads over Cast iron?
- Good aftermarket heads will often out-flow ported factory heads right out of the box. They often have better valvesprings, retainers, valves, etc. The valvetrain is often set up to use whatever cam you specify. You can also get different combustion chamber sizes to change the compression ratio. The rule of thumb is to bump your compression ratio up 1/2 point to 1 point (9.5 to 10.5)when changing to alumium heads for a given engine setup. Aluminum sucks more heat out of the chamber, which requires a compression increase to compensate. But it isnt as easy as plopping a set of heads on. You need to carefully determine what valvetrain parts to use on the heads, what chamber size to run, will all accessories and manifolds bolt up, intake runner size, port flow data... etc. Typically its best to call the tech line of the head mfg and have a long talk with the tech engineering dude. Choosing the proper setup is the differance between a really fast car and one that can be outrun by a fat kid on a tricycle..
- Q:Is there a type of acid that will dissolve aluminium but not iron or steel?
- Aluminum reacts with sodium hydroxide, and will dissolve in a basic solution, while the steel cylinder liner will be unaffected...in theory. This is totally impractical though. You need to machine out the damaged piston, either by boring or grinding the material away.
- Q:Why the aluminum sheet crack after?
- Maybe the crack existed during welding but you didn’t notice. And then it expands and becomes obvious when acted on by external force in circling process. The reason may be the welding craft. Besides, I suggest more comprehensive tests after welding, such as penetrant test.
- Q:A 22.0 g piece of aluminum at 0.3°C is dropped into a beaker of water.?
- The specific heat of Aluminum is 0.215 cal/g-°C. The calories absorbed (q) would be q = m * c * (T2 -T1) = 22.0 g * 0.215 cal/g-°C * (78.0 °C - 0.3 °C) If you have a different value for the Specific heat of Aluminum, use it in the formula for your calculations. If you knew the mass of the water, you could check your calculations because the heat gained by the Al would be equal to the heat lost by the water, using q = m * c * (T2 -T1), where m is the mass of the water, c = 1.00 calorie/gram °C, T2 = 78.0 °C and T1 = 93.0 °C. The sign of q will be negative.
- Q:How much does it cost to have a house w/ aluminum wiring rewired with copper?
- You may want to check with your insurance company, because my mom's house was wired up with alumimum wiring and now the house is about 30 years old and the insurance company is threating to drop the insurance if we don't replace the wiring with copper because alumimum will not take heavy electrical loads and when they do they heat up quickly and start fires. If you haven't bought the house i would put a clause into the buyer's agreement or ask for some money off because alumimum wires are infeior and garbage. For my mom's house it ended up costing us about 4000 bucks for the electrictian to pull out all the wires, we did the demo ourselves which was to pull all the drywall off and clean-up leaving all interior walls bare. and the rest of the 4000 was for the drywallers to come in and put new drywall up. But since our house also had old pipes too so we decieded to replace those too as well. What you may be looking at is a money pit, after all wiring, plumbing and other repairs were done, it ended up costing us about 12 grand to do all the work and half of it was because we did the work ourselves
- Q:Does the amount of aluminum found in deodorants make it dry faster or slower?
- Al does not have the ability to retain heat for very long. Therefore theroretically, the greater the amount of Al the faster the substance would dry.
- Q:Is it safe to use aluminum foil on the stove top?
- It would make more sense to make a pancake and them cut them out with a heart shaped cookie cutter. I would not use foil on a burner...it will not turn out well. Good Luck
- Q:Why do we recycle aluminum cans?
- Heck yeah. Even an old school, smoke-belching industrialist would recycle *metal*. That's always been true. Why did people suddenly stop recycling metals? Have you PRICED metals lately? Aluminum is over a buck a pound, copper is $3 a pound, steel is over $200 a ton.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range