Structure of Aluminium Circle for Couscoussier Pot Making Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Circle for Couscoussier Pot Making:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Circle for Couscoussier Pot Making:
Aluminium Circle for Couscoussier Pot Making Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Aluminium car body!!!?
- Chemistry is all about how atoms exchange electrons. Some kinds like electrons better than others, and this is the basis of electrochemistry and Redox reactions. It all starts with the acid: HAcid - H(+) + Acid(-) The important thing is the H(+) ion, which is positive because it is a Hydrogen atom which has lost an electron. This leaves it with a positive charge, since it is nothing but a positive proton at this point. Fe + 2H(+) - Fe(+2) + H2 The above is a typical reaction between an acid and most metals. The H(+) ions strip an electron from the metal to form a metal ion and Hydrogen gas. What has happened is the Hydrogen ions have oxidized the Iron. The Iron in turn has reducted the Hydrogen. In terms of electrochemistry, there are two half reactions going on simutaneously. First, the Iron atoms generate two negative electrons: Fe - Fe(+2) + 2e(-) = OXIDATION OF IRON Then the Hydrogen ions combine with the electrons to form Hydrogen gas: 2H(+) + 2e(-) - H2 = REDUCTION OF HYDROGEN Note that in both reactions, the charges are equal on either side of the reaction. The next part of this process happens when the Iron ions come into contact with the Aluminum metal: 3Fe(+2) + 2Al - 2Al(+3) + 3Fe Note the Iron ions are recting exactly the same way the Hydrogen ions did. In other words, they are oxidizing the Aluminum. The Aluminum is now reducing the Iron. The net result of this is that the acid rusts the Iron and then the Iron rusts the Aluminum. The end result is the production of tiny amounts of Hydrogen gas, The Iron being displaced from where it had initially been, and the solid Aluminum discintegrating into some form of Aluminum salt. Calculations involve something called an electrochemical series and the voltage is given using the Nerst equation. Both the electrochemical table and the equation can be found in any chemistry textbook.
- Q:Too much aluminum sulfate on soil ! What should i do?
- Aluminum sulfate lowers the pH of soil (increases the acidity). To increase the pH, you need to add lime. The ideal pH for most plants is around neutrality, or pH = 7. I can't tell you how much lime to add, since I don't know how much aluminum sulfate you added. Try to add roughly the same amount as the aluminum sulfate and see if that helps. Overwatering may help some, as it will leach out some of the acid.
- Q:Is this aluminium plate ceiling dark keel or bright keel?
- Although as upstairs said, now integrated ceiling are dark fitted keel. Can see your picture, elevation difference also has, should be bright install keel. This requires manufacturers and roof distribution. It is not important to open and install, but the key is where to enter such plates.If you think about the effect, consider getting the information from the scene.
- Q:Does aluminum foil insulate food?
- It can insulate food, depending on how thick it is or how many layers you use. Aluminum foil is multi-functional: 1) Acts as a lid if you don't have one for any pot or pan. 2) As you mentioned: its a convenient material to cover food. 3) Can be used for lining the drip tray on your stove top for easy clean up. 4) Can be used as a non-stick liner for sheet pans when baking cookies or brownies. 5) Fish can be wrapped in aluminium foil and then steamed in the oven.
- Q:steel cycle or aluminium?
- Steel is better for road bikes and touring bikes, while aluminum is better for race bikes because its lighter. Steel will rust, so if you have a bike where it rains a lot or you ride in the winter, you need to apply a coat of Frame Saver every year to keep the inside of the frame rust-free.
- Q:Specific heat capacity of aluminium...?
- RE: Specific heat capacity of aluminium...? Is the value of specific heat capacity of aluminium higher or lower than the standard value? Why?
- Q:is the cadillac 4.5 liter V8 engine made with aluminum heads?
- yes it is aluminiun heads cast block
- Q:Which is good, aluminum curtain wall?
- Aluminum veneer manufacturers preferred Beijing Jinsheng Aluminium Industry Co. Ltd., it is very important to choose a single aluminum plate manufacturers, Beijing Jinsheng Aluminium Industry Co. Ltd is a professional manufacturer of aluminum veneer, advanced CNC equipment, first-class fluorocarbon spraying line, is your trusted manufacturer of aluminum veneer, aluminum veneer of large manufacturers, advanced technology, advanced technology and to undertake all types of single aluminum plate engineering, quality assurance, price concessions.
- Q:Need help with cleaning baking aluminum pans...that are mess!!?
- Do you want the lecture why you shouldn't be using aluminum utensils to cook with? Aluminum leeches out and is associated with dementia, birth defects, and heavy metal poisoning. In future, line your baking pans with parchment paper for 1) easy clean up and 2) to prevent metal leeching. Okay, now how to clean-to-gleam without scrubbing (which is pretty close to impossible). Method 1: Put your empty pans on the stove and heat them up until they are super hot (a baking sheet will need to cover two burners). Once they are really hot, stand back and pour water in them. This should at least loosen all the crud so you only need to to minimal swishing to remove most of it. Method 2: Put boiling water in your sink, a good dishwashing liquid such as Dawn de-greaser, and let your pans sit for an hour or so. Neither method will get your pans gleaming, only scrubbing will do that. But again, you don't want to scrub as you are then wearing away the surface of the metal which leads to more leeching. Many chemicals react negatively with aluminum, leaving dark stains on the metal. Mama never told you there'd be days like this because she thought you'd get yourself a set of stainless-steel Revereware cookware. Seriously, consider dumping all your aluminum (not just because of easy clean up, but for health) and replacing with stainless, glass, or steel or porcelain-coated. I know, standard baking sheets ALWAYS come in aluminum unless you're Gordon Ramsay and can afford over-the-top-quality stuff, so this is why god invented parchment paper.
- Q:What does 1060h/24 mean in aluminium alloy?
- Each digit in the 1060-H24 stands for the following meanings:First, a number of Arabia 1 is representative of pure aluminum (aluminum is aluminum content above 99% aluminum, in addition to the beginning and start with 2-8 are 2### for copper and aluminum magnesium alloy, 3### aluminum manganese alloy, 4### alloy, 5### alloy and so on)Two, second, Arabia number 0, said the original alloy, such as 1, said the original alloy after a modification, 2 means that the original alloy after two modificationsThree, third and four 60 two Arabia data represent the value behind pure aluminum content of 99% per cent in pure aluminum, said 60 pure aluminum aluminum content of 99.60%, as the standard 1050 indicates the aluminum content of pure aluminum, 99.50% of the 1070 said that the aluminum content of 99.70% pure aluminum alloy in the back.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range