Structure of Aluminium Circle for Cooking Utensiles and Cousscoussier Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Circle for Cooking Utensiles and Cousscoussier:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Circle for Cooking Utensiles and Cousscoussier:
Aluminium Circle for Cooking Utensiles and Cousscoussier Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Is aluminium plate the same as aluminium alloy?
- Oh, No. aluminum contains only aluminum, and there are some other metals besides aluminium.
- Q:If aluminum, with an atomic weight of 27...?
- aluminum oxide is Al2O3 , or 2 part Al to 3 part O. 27 grams Al2 *2 / 54 grams Al available = 16 grams of O * 3 / X grams of O solve for X: X = 48 grams of oxygen needed next guy is right....the formula for aluminum oxide is Al2O3..sorry...I readjusted the formula above to show the change
- Q:Our production needs a large number of plating aluminum plate, consult domestic and imported aluminum plate difference?
- Let's fix it for you. We can't do the coil. We do hot plated pure aluminum steel plate
- Q:Will sodium aluminum as an ingredient, cause problems for me?
- It's actually Sodium Aluminum Phosphate. It's used as a preservative in a lot of food actually. It's not exactly good for you, but it's really no more harmful than any other preservative. So basically, it's unhealthy, but you're not gonna die from eating them. EDIT: Yes I realize that Aluminum has been linked to Alzheimer's disease, but this isn't Aluminum. Aluminum is an element. This is Sodium Aluminum Phosphate. A completely different substance. When an element bonds with another element (or two) often its properties completely change. I think you'd be surprised to learn that Sodium by itself, is not only horribly volatile (it will explode in water) and will kill you if you ingested it. Iodine is also poisonous in fairly moderate doses. But when the two are bonded together (sodium iodide) it becomes an essential nutrient to the body.
- Q:how much should the current be adjusted when I use pulse aluminum welding machine to weld 0.7 aluminum sheet?
- 60-70A current is enough for 0.7 aluminum sheet,the key poiny is that the thin sheet should be bonded with iron sheet or other assistant cooling device when you weld it, or it will be burned through.
- Q:Tightening small aluminum wires?
- Run 30 feet of 10-3 with ground or take a chance of heating up the dryer's receptacle? HM MM! I sure wouldn't have a problem making this decision. If you decide to leave the aluminum wire, at least put some NOLOX on it.
- Q:where can i take the aluminum cans and pull tabs to get money? ?
- So saving pull tabs isn't a complete waste of time. But let's make one thing clear: *there's nothing special about pull tabs*. You'd save yourself a heap o' trouble and make a lot more money if you recycled the whole can. The Reynolds and kidney foundation people have tried to get that point across with a poster showing a red Ghost busters-type slash through a cartoon of someone trying to detach a pull tab from a can. The headline says, Keep Tabs on Your Cans. But the public hasn't gotten the message. Supposedly responsible people -- e.g., the honchos at your school -- will organize pull tab collection drives without even bothering to get the whole story. Urban legends expert Jan Brunvand reports that in 1989 a Minneapolis VFW post organized a pull tab collection drive for the local Ronald McDonald House. When Brunvand asked the organizers why they didn't tell people to save whole cans, they lamely replied that there were hygiene problems and that people liked mailing in the tabs, even though the postage often exceeded the value of the aluminum. In other words, it's not important to *do* good as long as people *feel* good. Sometimes I don't think we have enough common sense in this country to fill a teacup.
- Q:Can I apply liquid rubber or plastic to frames of Aluminum storm windows?
- There are rubberized automotive undercarriage coatings that are designed to adhere to all metals, including aluminum. That would solve the problem of finding something that can stick to the frames, but I honestly don't know if it would help with the heating issue. I also believe they only come in black, I'm not sure if there's a white but it could be painted, Chassis Saver by Magnet is one I believe, the other is a Por 15 product. I'd like to know if it works though, I've got similar problems in my house.
- Q:what’s the difference of activated aluminum and aluminum sheet?
- you can use weak acid ,weak base solvent or steam to clean the oil and dirt on the surface, it's activated aluminum, their difference is that activated aluminum has porous structure oxide film.
- Q:What type of aluminum plate does it contain?
- 1 * * * series aluminum sheet: stands for 1050, 1060, 1100. In all series, the 1 x x series belongs to a series with the largest amount of aluminum. Purity can reach more than 99%.2 * * * series aluminum sheet: 2A16 (LY16) and 2A06 (LY6). The characteristics of 2 * * * series of aluminum is high hardness, which belongs to the copper content is the highest, about 3-5%.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range