Structure of Aluminium Circle for Cooking Utensiles and Cousscoussier Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Circle for Cooking Utensiles and Cousscoussier:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Circle for Cooking Utensiles and Cousscoussier:
Aluminium Circle for Cooking Utensiles and Cousscoussier Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:why is aluminium used instead of copper for high voltage electrical cables?
- All of the earlier answers are correct and the first one is very good but nobody mentioned the fact that aluminium does not have much tensile strength, and that as a result of this, some high voltage aluminium cables have a steel cable in the centre to give them the required tensile strength. Aluminium bus-bars are very popular in low voltage work because they do not need to be flexible or possess much tensile strength but yet provide the benefits of being light and cheap.
- Q:Aluminum Powder - Best For Rockets & Pyrotechnics?
- It really depends on your formula and how the aluminum is being used in the formula. Is it a part of the fuel or is an additive to the fuel for sparks?
- Q:How does the aluminum plate manufacturer prevent the aluminum plate from scratching?
- Chaoyang aluminum manufacturers tell you that you can ask the manufacturer to cover the aluminum plate surface, to prevent aluminum plate scraping it!
- Q:aluminum safe carbon remover?
- try GOJO hand cleaner with a Sung. you dont need to scrub hard and it will remove the baked on grease.
- Q:Can just aluminum be lifted by a magnet? Just a plain aluminum gutter nail for example?
- Aluminum Magnet
- Q:How much is the aluminum plate shearing machine?
- Aluminum plate is soft, want to blade better, or it is easy to cut askew, and the size according to type, shearing machine size, and there is configuration to set, Jiangsu Germany forging has sold as if
- Q:Why is aluminum conductive if alumina is an electrical insulator?
- Aluminum is an efficient conductor of electricity. A usual fabric that is not conductive is glass but glass will habits heat. Wood isn't warmth conductive or an electricity conductor however has a low combustion factor. You probably have a specific utility you are watching for then you definitely'd better ask extra certain questions.
- Q:Why is aluminum preferred over iron-based alloys in the aerospace and?
- Strength-to-weight ratio.
- Q:Strongest Aluminum Stem?
- This okorder.com/.... Aluminum is a very different animal than steel, so the choice of alloy depends on what the application is. For instance, 7075-T6 is the most common high-end alloy for chainrings, but it has comparatively low tensile and yeild strengths.....and yet it's the most durable choice for the application. Chainrings made out of a stronger alloy won't last as long and may develop stress cracks. Some of the alloy choices depend upon machining and welding characteristics, too...it's not always about the strongest or lightest. You wouldn't want a part like a seatpost to be made of the material with the best numbers but that has a tendency to crack after welding.
- Q:how to make aluminum products bright? How to polish or clean the products punch formed by 0.3mm aluminum sheet?
- you can try to grind it with magnetic grinder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range