Structure of Aluminium Circle for Cooking Applications Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Circle for Cooking Applications:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Circle for Cooking Applications:
Aluminium Circle for Cooking Applications Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Circle for Cooking Applications:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What are the colors of iron sheet and aluminum sheet?
- silver white
- Q:how much should the current be adjusted when I use pulse aluminum welding machine to weld 0.7 aluminum sheet?
- 60-70A current is enough for 0.7 aluminum sheet,the key poiny is that the thin sheet should be bonded with iron sheet or other assistant cooling device when you weld it, or it will be burned through.
- Q:why does aluminum sheet not react with sulfuric acid nut react with hydrochloric acid?
- aluminum reacts with hydrochloric acid,generating aluminium chloride which can dissolve in water. but aluminum reacts with sulfuric acid,
generating aluminum sulfate which can't dissolve in water and will generate aluminum sulfate, a layer of protective film, preventing aluminum from reacting with sulfuric acid, so there is no significant
- Q:why can aluminum sheet after oxide film removal react quicker with hydrochloric acid?
- the reason is very simple, the original aluminum sheet has a layer of dense oxide film AI2O3, which has prevented the inner aluminum sheet from reacting with hydrochloric acid. but after oxide film removal,
aluminum sheet will directly contact hydrochloric acid, generating H2.
- Q:How to clean the engine oil and kerosene on the surface of aluminum sheet?
- you can buy a bottle of petroleum ether in chemical raw material shop, it will be clean after rubbing, or you can buy solvent oil.
- Q:what's the difference between aluminum sheet detergent and central air-condition detergent?
- Central air condition cleaning includes air-cooled condenser cleaning and water-cooling condenser cleaning, if it’s air-cooled condenser cleaning, you can use aluminum sheet detergent.
- Q:Which kind of glue is best for bonding wood and aluminum sheet together？
- You can use 502 adhesive.
- Q:Could copper wire be welded with aluminum sheet?
- Copper wire could be welded with aluminum sheet, and it needs to use low temperature welding method, if copper wire is in the unit of millimeter and aluminum sheet is also in the unit below 1 mm, you can use electric soldering iron to heat it as hybrid welding and choose low temperature welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. As for the large aluminum sheet, you can take liquefied gas multihole lance as heat source, then choose the same low temperature materials as welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. Welding fundamentals of these two welding methods: both of them are use heatable heat source to heat the matrix to 179 degree, the melting point of WEWELDING M51, then use matrix’s heat conduction to melt welding wire, completing welding. The process of melting welding wire is the process of smearing the welding wire with flux into welding area, melting welding wire completely depends on matrix’s heat conduction.
- Q:what's the size of aluminum sheet circle?
- Aluminum sheet circle’s size is usually the width of coil stock (mm) : 500-1250，800-1400，1000-1600, thickness of coil stock (mm) : 0.4-3.0，1.0-6.0, weight of coil stock (kg) : 8000，10000, diameter of blank(mm) : 85-660，85-750，100-900. Aluminum sheet circle is broadly used in electron, daily chemical industry, medicine, education and car accessories industry. Electrical appliance, thermal insulation, machine manufacturing, cars, spaceflight, military industry, mould, construction, printing and other industries. Kitchenware, such as non-stick pan, pressure cooker, etc. and hardware, such as lampshade, shell of water heater, etc. they are one of the highly processed aluminum products with largest consumption.
- Q:which kind of abraser should be used for deburring of aluminum sheet?
- you can use soft resin grinding stone.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range