Structure of Aluminium Circle for Cooking Applications Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Circle for Cooking Applications:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Circle for Cooking Applications:
Aluminium Circle for Cooking Applications Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Circle for Cooking Applications:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Fallout 3 or Apple Aluminum Keyboard?
- Keyboard would be more useful and practical. Game would be more fun.
- Q:Recyling Aluminum?
- yes the price is up right now.
- Q:Who knows the ceiling size of aluminum hang-parcel?
- Buckle plate ceiling is the most general ceiling materials, it suits for decorative materials for the ceiling of kitchen and toilet. It has good dampproof, oil contamination resistance , and inflaming retarding feature. And it has elegant appearance and is convenient for transportation and usage. Aluminum buckle plate is square and it’s general size is 300*300，300*600，600*600, it’s thickness generally is 1.2mm.
- Q:what kind of aluminum sheet is suitable for aluminum alloy double-edged saw?
- saw web size depends on the thickness and height of sectional material,equipment compatibility and permitted installed saw web size .
- Q:Aluminum vs. steel?
- as far as i know we have an alloy named dur alumin cosists of Al, alloying element especially Mg it is as strong as steel .
- Q:is copper wire really better than aluminum?
- Why in the name of G-d are solar panel installations using higher than 600 volts? I can't imagine the clearances in the panels will stand 10,000 volts without jumping arcs. It is true that the rubber insulation used on most wiring is rated at 600 volts breakdown - special neon rated wire is used for higher voltages, which can also be copper. When you say electric fence wire, you actually mean the short wires that run from the high voltage source to the end of the bare wires which are usually steel to withstand the force of animals who bump into them before the shock drives them off and which is the wire most of us think of as fence wire. There is a problem using aluminum wire, especially in houses, because it forms a hard oxide surface very quickly and expands and contracts more than copper, so it must be used with special connectors that break through the layer and grease that keeps off the air. If you are using 8 gauge wire, you are doing it because of fairly high amps, which usually involves low voltages and solar arrays I have looked into have been 12, 24 and 48 volts. If your system is putting out 30-40 amps at 600 volts, you are 18,000 watts or more through 1 set of wires. Really? Or am I mixing two systems?
- Q:Can aluminum plate and iron plate be welded with solder?
- It's too difficult. Just think about it
- Q:What is aluminum curtain wall.
- It's more interesting to use aluminum than to say it's made of glass
- Q:Steel or aluminum alloy rims?
- A heavier rotating mass is harder on the brakes so the aluminum are better mechanically but they will shatter if you hit a curb or pothole to hard where the steel is malleable . Since you are using this vehicle for personal transportation the pretty aluminum rims will be your best choice . If it were a pick up truck being used for construction I would use the steel . Of course we are really talking extreme hypothetical because either set will do you just fine , we are really talking looks here .
- Q:Difference between castiron bodies and aluminium bodies used in automotive components? What makes each special
- Aluminium is lighter as well as stronger than CI. Thats the reason most of the Automobile manufacturers use Aluminium for car bodies while they use cast iron for the underframes and internal chassis....NMN
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range