Structure of Aluminium Cast Slab not Alloyed in Coil Form Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Cast Slab not Alloyed in Coil Form:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Cast Slab not Alloyed in Coil Form:
Aluminium Cast Slab not Alloyed in Coil Form Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Cast Slab not Alloyed in Coil Form:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What type of aluminum alloy profile is used for high-rise balcony?
- The inner casement window is relatively safe, the window sash opens inside the room, and the window sash can not fall down, causing damage to pedestrians downstairs
- Q:5002 and 6063 aluminum profiles difference
- 6063 is generally used in architectural profiles.The main alloy elements of 5002 aluminum alloy are magnesium and silicon, and form Mg2Si phase. If it contains a certain amount of manganese and chromium, it can neutralize the bad action of iron.
- Q:What is wearing a heat insulation aluminum profile? What is pouring heat insulation aluminum profile?
- Heat insulation aluminum section is to use glue strip to cut off the heat transfer of aluminum profile, popular point explanation, I'm not very professional.First, wear insulation:Extruded two aluminum sections, through the two bars to connect it to an aluminum profile, forming insulation profiles.Two 、 glue injection and heat insulation:An aluminum extrusion is extruded, and the aluminum material outside the rubber is cut off by pouring the heat insulation glue to form a heat insulation section.The price of the adhesive will be more expensive than the stripe.
- Q:Are aluminum profiles painted by powder or by fluorocarbon spray? How can they be distinguished from appearance?
- Aluminum surface treatment for many years, are anodized. In order to be able to achieve a strong film and shiny colors, the domestic and foreign brands of aluminum alloy used to make aluminum doors and windows profiles, have made a serious choice, and finally select 6063 alloy (China as LD31). The alloy extrusion performance characteristics: easy extrusion, medium strength, the key is to have good oxidation resistance, to aluminium profile a good decorative surface. This shows that the oxide film is easy to generate and has high fastness. Oxide film thickness and color difference can be controlled, coloring, adhesion and luster. But the oxidation coloring color only has the white and the bronze color, the color is monotonous. Because the oxidation process involves cleaning, oxidizing, coloring and sealing the aluminum in the oxidation bath. The bath is prepared by a variety of chemical elements, each of a group of chemical composition of aluminum oxide, the bath in the bath is changing, so the variable value, there is always out of aluminum oxide coloring color, individually placed naked eye is not obvious, such as large area together, is very obvious difference show. Therefore, the aluminum curtain wall must not use oxygen extremely positive treatment. Otherwise, the aluminum curtain wall will be very ugly, Chongqing city center trade building is an example.
- Q:Aluminum bending die, iron must be used, what iron should be used, specifically what brand?
- General production of aluminum alloy is H13, die steel, if stretched or squeezed, most are carbide. I work in the production of aluminum profiles
- Q:How are aluminum shapes made?
- 2, extrusion: extrusion is the method of forming profiles. Firstly, the die is designed and manufactured according to the section of the profile, and the heated round casting bar is extruded out of the die by using an extruder. Commonly used grade 6063 alloy, in the extrusion, also use an air-cooled quenching process and the artificial aging process, to complete the heat treatment strengthening. Different grades of alloy can be treated by heat treatment, and their heat treatment system is different.
- Q:What is the difference between aluminum profile and sheet metal?
- Aluminum extrusions can be produced by extrusion or casting. In contrast, the aluminum sheet is flat, mainly for all types of surface.
- Q:Where are the aluminum profiles distributed?
- A large share of the domestic market, mainly in Shanghai, Guangdong, Chongqing and other provinces and cities, the other areas are relatively small.From the regional distribution, aluminum production in East China is the highest, followed by South Central China. The provinces and municipalities in Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Guangdong and Chongqing have the highest output.Fengcheng global resource recycling technology development Co., Ltd.
- Q:What kinds of profiles are made of aluminium alloy windows?
- Very simple outline of the material: square tube (Fang Tiao), winger, on the slide, down the inner frame of the material: hook enterprises, light enterprises, the upper cross, lower cross
- Q:Changhe brand aluminum can?
- Profile is not bad, but visibility is not too large, the whole is still very good, cost-effective
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range