Order On-line Tracking
Aluminium Alloy Wheel for Best Pormance No.513
Aluminium Alloy Wheel for Best Performance No.513
1. Structure of Aluminum Alloy Wheel Description：
Aluminum alloy wheel is designed for automobile, a barrel shaped metal parts used to support the tyres within the tire profile. The original factory wheel hub on the market can be divided into steel wheel hub and alloy wheel according to the material. Compared with the former, the latter have more advantages. Aluminum alloy wheel is an excellent representative of alloy wheel.
2. Aluminum Alloy Wheel Production Procedure and Machines:
• Casting Machine Melting & Full Heat Treatment
• CNC machine CNC made in Taiwan
• Painting Line Full automatic Painting
3. Aluminum Alloy Wheel No.112 Images:
4. Aluminum Alloy Wheel No.112 Specifications & Advantage:
• Lighter than tube wheels makes the car's total weight less.
• Better cooling performance in longdistance and high speed driving takes the comfortable driving experience.
• Bigger external diameter makes much more safe.
• High speed lowering tyre termperature can reduce wear resistance prevent tyre-shoulder seperation
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your company?
A world class manufacturer & supplier of castings forging in carbon steel and alloy steel，is one of the large-scale professional investment casting production bases in China,consisting of both casting foundry forging and machining factory. Annually more than 8000 tons Precision casting and forging parts are exported to markets in Europe,America and Japan. OEM casting and forging service available according to customer’s requirements.
② How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within 3 working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The specific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers’ requirement as commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|