Order On-line Tracking
Aluminium Alloy Wheel for Best Pormance No. 289
1. Structure of Aluminum Alloy Wheel Description：
Aluminum alloy wheel is designed for automobile, a barrel shaped metal parts used to support the tyres within the tire profile. The original factory wheel hub on the market can be divided into steel wheel hub and alloy wheel according to the material. Compared with the former, the later have more advantages. And the aluminum alloy wheel is an excellent representative of alloy wheel. For our products details, pls check as following and looking forward to hearing your reply.
2. Aluminum Alloy Wheel Production Procedure and Machines:
• Casting Machine Melting & Full Heat Treatment
• CNC machine CNC made in Taiwan
• Painting Line Full automatic Painting
3. Aluminum Alloy Wheel No.289 Images:
4. Aluminum Alloy Wheel No.289 Specifications & Advantage:
• Lighter than tube wheels takes the car total weight much less.
• Better cooling performance in longdistance and high speed driving makes the cooling driving.
• Bigger external diameter taking the best driving performance experience.
• High speed lowering tyre termperature can reduce wear resistance prevent tyre-shoulder seperation.
For helping you better understanding our products, we here attached some common questions for your review and sincerely hope it may help you and please do not hesitate to contact us if any questions.
①How about your company?
A world class manufacturer & supplier of castings forging in carbon steel and alloy steel，is one of the large-scale professional investment casting production bases in China,consisting of both casting foundry forging and machining factory. Annually more than 8000 tons Precision casting and forging parts are exported to markets in Europe,America and Japan. OEM casting and forging service available according to customer’s requirements.
② How do you control your aluminium alloy wheel quality?
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test as following:
Quality Control Certifications : JWL.VIA Japanese Standard
Impact fatigue testing
Bending fatigue testing
Radial run out testing
Dynamic balance testing
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|