Order On-line Tracking
Curtain wall corner profile
1. Surface： Mill surface treatment or others.
2. Alloy： AA6063-T6 ,
3. Size：various dimensions in order to meet customer’s requirement
4. Physical Performance: Aluminium does not suffer badly from corrosion and is easy to form and finish allowing many different designs. Aluminium is used as hollow sections and is relatively flexible in bending and torsion. Hardware often has to be matched against a particular profile. Because of the hollow and complex profile cross sections achievable with aluminium it is easy to make drained and ventilated or pressure equalised windows. Aluminium is a very good conductor of heat. To meet requirements for low thermal transmission aluminium profiles are thermally broken with either a polyamide or resin element between inner and outer aluminium sections. The latest proposals for improving the thermal performance of windows will require improved thermal breaks. Aluminium is the most common frame material for stick system curtain walls, glazing screens and shop fronts. It is also commonly used as a framing system to support rainscreens.
5. Alloy advantage: The alloy temper with 6063T6 which allows this structure to maintain good formability, good weldability, high hardness, good workability and good interface characteristics. Easy processing, easy coating and good corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance.
6. Package: Each profile is wrapped by the particular paper to avoid the scratching between each profile and also prevent the moisture in the air. Outside the bundle is fixed with the four wooden boards including support board vertically and base board on horizontal level. There are steel belts outside the boards to strap and tighten.
7. Life Time： Last for 50 years
8. Standard： EN755-9 standard
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|