Order On-line Tracking
Ceramic fiber board is made of high purity ceramic fiber by adding some binders. Ceramic fiber is a new type of insulating material which contains no asbestos, is ecofriendly and has no cancerproducing effect. Ceramic Fiber Board is made through automation control and continuous production process. Except all the advantage of ceramic fiber bulk it has many other merits, such as solid texture, wind erosion resistance, excellent tenacity etc. It is an ideal material for building tunnels, furnace and many other insulating types of equipment.
All of our ceramic fiber products have passed TUV test and we also provide free ceramic fiber board sample for your test.
Ceramic fiber board
Size and Specifications
(1) low heat capacity and low thermal conductivity
(2) good elasticity
(3) long service life and excellent thermal shock resistance
(4) even fiber distribution and stable performance
(5) easily moded or cut
(6) accurate size and good flatness
(1) Iron and steel industry: All heat treatment furnace lining, expansion joints, backing insulation, thermal insulation and mold insulation, steel mill ladle, tundish, ladle and refined ladle back linings.
(2) Non-ferrous metals industry: Firebrick back lining for tundish, slot cover and aluminum plant electrolytic reduction cell.
(3)Ceramics industry: lightweight kiln car structure and the furnace hot face lining, separation and fire position for all kiln temperature zones;
(4) Kiln construction: Hot surface refractories, heavy refractory back linings, expansion joints.
(5) Light industry: Industrial and household boiler combustion chamber lining
(6) Petrochemical industry: as high-temperature furnace hot surface lining material
(8) Craft glass: As craft glass or other deep-processed and molded products mold
(9) Cement and construction materials: furnace back thermal insulation lining
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|