Features of High Quality AKZ-99 Alumina Brick
1.High compressive strength
2.Excellent thermal shock resistance
3.High thermal efficiency of the kiln
Description of High Quality AKZ-99 Alumina Brick
High-alumina lightweight refractory bricks have high-alumina bauxite powder and refractory clay as raw materials and some inflammable additions, shaped by tamping or extrusion pressing and fired in high-temp tunnel kiln after being dried.
High-alumina lightweight refractory bricks have three brands in accordance with their bulk densities, which are decided by the amount of the inflammable additions. High-alumina lightweight refractory bricks with large bulk density have the features of high mechanical strength and small change of load at a high temperature.
Application of High Quality AKZ-99 Alumina Brick
Used in heat-insulating layers and furnace linings of thermal equipment, such as, roller kilns ceramics, heating furnaces petrochemical reforming, reforming furnaces, soaking ptis metallurgy and blast furnaces.
Physical and chemical index of High Quality AKZ-99 Alumina Brick
Bulk Density g/cm3
Cold Crushing Strength Mpa
0.1Mpa Refractoriness Under Load T0.6 °C
Permanent Linear Change On Reheating
20-1300°C Thermal Expansion % (x 10-6)
Thermal Conductivity(Average 800°C) W/(M.K)
Max Service Temperature °C
- Q:I wrote on cement and feel horrible, help!!!?
- Your fingerprints are etched in cement.
- Q:Is there Sales Tax on cement?
- Do you have a sales tax exemption certificate on file at HD and Lowes, but not at your supply house? If you are not reselling the cement and charging sales tax you are responsible to pay the sales tax to the state. If you charge sales tax the amount you remit can be reduced by the amount of tax you pay to your supply house.
- Q:is it illegal to write in wet cement?
- It depends, but the people who laid the wet cement down would probably get really angry.
- Q:How can I fix a leak in my cement fish pond?
- If you cant see where the pond is leaking, the easy way to fix it would be to a plastic liner inside the concrete pond. You can either buy a flat sheet and try and fit it to the shape of the pond yourself, or you can have something custom made. Either way it wont leak or crack when frozen.
- Q:What is the difference between concrete an cement?
- Cement means adhesive paste. The product your asking about is portland cement. Portland cement is made by baking a raw material containing lots of sulfate at very high temperatures. Add sand to portland cement and water, you have mortar. That's what holds bricks and stone together. Add sand and larger stone to the portland and water, you have aggregate, which is commonly called concrete.
- Q:BRACES!! Cement on my molars so brackets won't touch?
- Chill! The first few days hurt like crazy. But after that your teeth get used to that. Sometimes the cement wears off as you eat.
- Q:Does anyone that had braces when they were younger still have cement on their teeth?
- I always prefer to see a little glue left behind, rather than natural tooth structure ground away while removing glue. I just smooth it as needed for my clients
- Q:How does PVC Cement work?
- PVC primer and cement is going to be your only sure bond. It essentially welds the pipe and fitting together. Epoxy is only going to glue the surfaces together, and with the tolerances of the pipe and fitting it may be hard to get a complete bond, leaving yourself vulnerable to a failure and possibly injury or death during use (depending on pressures and such). Even at lower pressures a piping fracture can be devastating. For the record, plumber's putty provides no adhesive properties whatsoever. It merely fills any voids in joints held by other means, such as sink drains. Why not just use PVC cement? If you don't want to buy a huge container they do sell smaller ones, and if you ask around you may find a friend or relative who already has some you can use.
- Q:will a trumpet vine grow on a cement wall?
- Those vines will grow if theirs any little cracks in the wall. But their very invasive plants, and will eventually cover, the wall completely. At least mine of a similar variety did. Even broke down the wall some over a few years.
- Q:35 tons of the concrete mixture is made of cement, gravel, and sand mixed with the ratio 3:5:7 respectively.?
- 7 tons of cement 11.67 tons of gravel 16.33 tons of sand. Say X is the amount of cement (don't worry about the 3). How much gravel is there in relation to cement? 5/3 as much.For every 3 of cement, there's 5 of gravel. How about the sand? There's 7/3 as much sand as there is cement.So now you can restate the whole thing with respect to cement: However much cement + 5/3 more gravel than cement + 7/3 more sand than cement = 35 tons. X + (5/3)X + (7/3)X = 35. X ends up equaling 7, (5/3)X is 11.67, and (7/3)X is 16.33. Hope this helps!
We regard every inquiry as your trust; we regard every order as inspection to our products and credit; we regard every requirement as the motivation to improve our service. We wholeheartedly welcome customers from both at home and abroad to visit us to discuss cooperation and seek common development. We believe that our company is your most reliable partner and friend.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average