Features of High Quality AKZ-99 Alumina Brick
1.High compressive strength
2.Excellent thermal shock resistance
3.High thermal efficiency of the kiln
Description of High Quality AKZ-99 Alumina Brick
High-alumina lightweight refractory bricks have high-alumina bauxite powder and refractory clay as raw materials and some inflammable additions, shaped by tamping or extrusion pressing and fired in high-temp tunnel kiln after being dried.
High-alumina lightweight refractory bricks have three brands in accordance with their bulk densities, which are decided by the amount of the inflammable additions. High-alumina lightweight refractory bricks with large bulk density have the features of high mechanical strength and small change of load at a high temperature.
Application of High Quality AKZ-99 Alumina Brick
Used in heat-insulating layers and furnace linings of thermal equipment, such as, roller kilns ceramics, heating furnaces petrochemical reforming, reforming furnaces, soaking ptis metallurgy and blast furnaces.
Physical and chemical index of High Quality AKZ-99 Alumina Brick
Bulk Density g/cm3
Cold Crushing Strength Mpa
0.1Mpa Refractoriness Under Load T0.6 °C
Permanent Linear Change On Reheating
20-1300°C Thermal Expansion % (x 10-6)
Thermal Conductivity(Average 800°C) W/(M.K)
Max Service Temperature °C
- Q:When is cement supposed to solidify?
- My advice is to try experimenting with just 1 area that needs work. Generally, if you use less water, pack it in tight, it will be stronger more dense. If you have the time patience, you will get the right mixture gain experience. A little internet will help. Then move on to the rest of the areas that need work.
- Q:In making a certain type of concrete, the ratio of cement to sand used is 1:4. In making
- B 1 part cement to 4 parts sand. If you made 10 barrels of concrete you would have 10 parts cement and 40 parts sand.
- Q:ingredients of cement?
- Has nothing to do with food, but cement is made from super Dehydrated limestone that has been dry'ed and cooked in a super hot kiln.
- Q:about cement?
- What do you want to know?? Here is some info... In the most general sense of the word, cement is a binder, a substance which sets and hardens independently, and can bind other materials together. The name cement goes back to the Romans who used the term opus caementitium to describe masonry which resembled concrete and was made from crushed rock with burnt lime as binder. The volcanic ash and pulverized brick additives which were added to the burnt lime to obtain a hydraulic binder were later referred to as cementum, cimentum, cäment and cement. Cements used in construction are characterized as hydraulic or non-hydraulic. The most important use of cement is the production of mortar and concrete - the bonding of natural or artificial aggregates to form a strong building material which is durable in the face of normal environmental effects.
- Q:Help on Cement Pricing?
- I presume you want concrete, and not cement... I use a cheat method of figuring this, others may object. But a round object can be figured very close to accurate by figuring it like it's a square, and then subtract 1/5 from the result. For example, your 20' circle, figure 20' x 20' = 400 - 80 = 320' of concrete approx. There's 27 feet in a yard, so 320 divided by 27 = 11.85 yards. We'll round this up to 12 yards, and estimate the concrete delivered at $110 a yard, for an estimated total concrete cost of 12 x $110 = $1320. That's my guess.
- Q:What glue will permanently bond rubber to cement?
- First of all, I have never seen a horse with rubber shoes. Only get aluminum if your horse is a really good mover. The aluminum is lightweight and is usually used by hunters so they can move with less knee action. However, aluminum is not as sturdy. Steel shoes are much better for your horse. If you show regularly you can get aluminum just for the show then switch back to steel, a ton of people do that. I get whatever shoe the farrier says, because that is what is best for your horse. My horse has a really slight clubbed hoof so we have to shoe him as if he has a quarter crack (even though he doesnt) just to be safe. It is not as much about the material of the shoe that factors how often your horse should get shod, it also depends on how quickly your horse's feet grow out.
- Q:property of cement in concrete?
- In the most general sense of the word, a cement is a binder, a substance which sets and hardens independently, and can bind other materials together. The most important use of cement is the production of mortar and concrete - the bonding of natural or artificial aggregates to form a strong building material which is durable in the face of normal environmental effects.
- Q:Will rubber cement work on painted aluminium?
- Nope. Contact cement would be better. But I don't think anything will last long out of doors. Even the paper will start to fall apart after the first rain or heavy dew. And the sun will also cause it to decompose. Paper does not do well outside. You may have to rethink your project.
- Q:Business license to increase the scope of business how to handle the cement
- You do not need to pre-approved approval (including cement enamel to wear Fendududui fight), so that if you have to sell steel, then you do not need to increase the scope of the business.
- Q:components of cement?
- Cement is made from limestone, calcium, silicon, iron and aluminum, plus lesser amounts of other ingredients.
We regard every inquiry as your trust; we regard every order as inspection to our products and credit; we regard every requirement as the motivation to improve our service. We wholeheartedly welcome customers from both at home and abroad to visit us to discuss cooperation and seek common development. We believe that our company is your most reliable partner and friend.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average