Features of High Quality AKZ-99 Alumina Brick
1.High compressive strength
2.Excellent thermal shock resistance
3.High thermal efficiency of the kiln
Description of High Quality AKZ-99 Alumina Brick
High-alumina lightweight refractory bricks have high-alumina bauxite powder and refractory clay as raw materials and some inflammable additions, shaped by tamping or extrusion pressing and fired in high-temp tunnel kiln after being dried.
High-alumina lightweight refractory bricks have three brands in accordance with their bulk densities, which are decided by the amount of the inflammable additions. High-alumina lightweight refractory bricks with large bulk density have the features of high mechanical strength and small change of load at a high temperature.
Application of High Quality AKZ-99 Alumina Brick
Used in heat-insulating layers and furnace linings of thermal equipment, such as, roller kilns ceramics, heating furnaces petrochemical reforming, reforming furnaces, soaking ptis metallurgy and blast furnaces.
Physical and chemical index of High Quality AKZ-99 Alumina Brick
Bulk Density g/cm3
Cold Crushing Strength Mpa
0.1Mpa Refractoriness Under Load T0.6 °C
Permanent Linear Change On Reheating
20-1300°C Thermal Expansion % (x 10-6)
Thermal Conductivity(Average 800°C) W/(M.K)
Max Service Temperature °C
- Q:35 tons of the concrete mixture is made of cement, gravel, and sand mixed with the ratio 3:5:7 respectively.?
- 7 tons of cement 11.67 tons of gravel 16.33 tons of sand. Say X is the amount of cement (don't worry about the 3). How much gravel is there in relation to cement? 5/3 as much.For every 3 of cement, there's 5 of gravel. How about the sand? There's 7/3 as much sand as there is cement.So now you can restate the whole thing with respect to cement: However much cement + 5/3 more gravel than cement + 7/3 more sand than cement = 35 tons. X + (5/3)X + (7/3)X = 35. X ends up equaling 7, (5/3)X is 11.67, and (7/3)X is 16.33. Hope this helps!
- Q:Which is heavier wet or dry cement?
- I am assuming you are referring to the weight of a quantity of cement mixed with the requisite water for molding (and not hardened) vs that same cement once it is in a fully cured (hardened) condition. When cement hardens (cures) it does not lose all the water which was originally mixed with it, some of the water remains permanently incorporated into the cement. This is because the active ingredient in dry (as purchased) cement is primarily anhydrous calcium silicate*. When the cement cures and dries out it is in the form of a hydrate of calcium silicate and this portion of the water stays in the cement forever. When we mix cement with enough water so it can be poured or molded, we are adding more than the exact amount of water necessary for the hydration process, so, some, but not all, the water evaporates and thus, the wet cement would be heavier than hardened cement. *Yes, there is sand, gravel, etc but these are just fillers, they just go along for the ride, they do not under go any chemical change during the process.
- Q:how do I acurately figure required cement for a concrete pad?
- Cement is sold by the square yard. Calculate the number of square yards in the slab and order the cement.
- Q:What is/Was Water Putty and Portland cement used for/are?
- Water Putty
- Q:NEW exercise: Let the body hit the cement WALL!?
- Sounds great! But thats just the beginners version, try the advanced - Find a tall building and throw yourself off so you hit the cement GROUND!!! Its so effective you only need to do it once! You first so I can check your technique and make sure you're doing it properly :o)
- Q:is masonry cement heat proof?
- i would think that concrete would crack very easy at those temperatures.
- Q:get writing out of cement?
- Pouring cement into the grooves won't help. You may have to dig it up and put in new cement. Even caulk, which will fill the grooves, won't match the color, and it will still be visible. But I'd try that first. Get some cement caulk from a hardware store. At least you can tell your parents you tried. maybe put a lot of dirt over it, they may not notice if for a while. .
- Q:what is the differance between concrete & cement ?
- Think of it like this. Cement is the flour. Concrete is the finished product cake
- Q:symbolism cemented whole in tree. in to kill a mockingbird?
- i think its friendship
- Q:what, if anything, is the difference between concrete and cement?
- Cement should not be confused with concrete as the term cement explicitly refers to the dry powder substance. Upon the addition of water and/or additives the cement mixture is referred to as concrete, especially if aggregates have been added.
We regard every inquiry as your trust; we regard every order as inspection to our products and credit; we regard every requirement as the motivation to improve our service. We wholeheartedly welcome customers from both at home and abroad to visit us to discuss cooperation and seek common development. We believe that our company is your most reliable partner and friend.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average