||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Polished,Bright
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Alloy Steel Round Bar Steel Material 1..3343
Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
Technique: Cold Drawn
Application: Tool Steel Bar
Alloy Or Not: Is Alloy
Special Use: Mold Steel
Type: Alloy Steel Bar
Cold drawn bar: 2.2-14.0mm
Hot rolled plate: 6.5-16.0mm
Hot rolled circular plate: 8-80mm
Precisely forged bar: 81-250mm
Good thermal plasticity
High abrasion resistance and red hardness
Used for various tools,large thermoplastic forming cutting tools,abrasion resistance components operating under high load such as cold extrusion dies
- Q:What's the difference between bar and round bar?
- Bars can be either round or square or six sides.Another argument is that bars usually refer to short ones. The rounds are not cut, usually 6 meters long supply.
- Q:What's the difference between Q345 round steel and No. 45 round steel material?
- Q345 is plain carbon steel, and Steel No. 45 is of high quality carbon steel. The biggest difference between them is that the content of sulfur and phosphorus is different.
- Q:What are the scientific names of round bar and screw steel?
- Round steel: round steel refers to the cross section of round solid steel. Mainly used in manufacturing machine, stainless steel round bar, mechanical parts, seamless steel pipe blank
- Q:What is the difference between strip steel and round steel? Where are they mainly used?
- Difference between round bar and other steel bars:(1), is not the same, round shape light round, no pattern without ribs, other steel surface appearance is engraved or ribbed, cohesive force that cause steel and concrete, and the bond strength of steel and concrete in the other.(2) the composition is different. Round steel (grade a steel) belongs to ordinary low carbon steel, and most other steel bars are alloy steel.(3), the strength is not the same, low strength steel, and other steel with high strength, the diameter of the same size as compared with other steel, round steel can bear the pulling force than other reinforced small, but the plastic steel reinforced bar is stronger than the other, there is a large deformation in the break before, while the other bars in the break before the deformation is much smaller.
- Q:What's the difference between bearing steel and round steel?
- Bearing steel refers to the steel used to make bearings. Round steel is generally referred to as round bar steel. One refers to the material, and the other refers to the profiles. Such as bearings, needle roller raw material is round steel, but also bearing steel.
- Q:Why do I use the M25 round bar for the embedded bolt M24?
- Because there is no 24 of the bar specifications, only 25
- Q:The problem of dowel bars on concrete pavements?
- The left and right half of the casting, the middle of the set is a longitudinal pull rod, tie rod settings and your panel thickness and plate width, length of the boardTo Portland cement concrete surface layer as an example: when the plate is 3M, the thickness of the surface layer is 200-250mm, the rod Phi 14 * 700mm * 900mm rebar length and spacing from the lateral transverse joint distance not less than 10mm (mean distance is a piece of plate length is 4 meters to the two plates the net is not small 100mm).
- Q:Grade 1 steel is round steel, grade two steel is ribbed thread steel. Are the weight of the two units the same?
- Grade two steel is ribbed steel, but the average diameter is calculated. The chemical composition of grade steel and grade two steel is different, but the density of them is the same. Therefore, the unit weight of grade 1 steel and grade two steel is the same.
- Q:Is HRB335 round steel or rib steel?
- HRB335 is the hot rolled ribbed steel, two steel.This is the representation of the mechanical grade and dimension of threaded steel.
- Q:What is the difference between 40Cr round steel and 40Cr forging parts?
- The utility model has the advantages of high strength and good plasticity, and is suitable for making important parts with large force and high requirement.The properties of forgings are superior to those of ordinary ones.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range