Chemcial Elements of Alloy Carbon Grinding Ball With no Breakage and High Wear Resistance Rate
Chemical Elements (%)
Low Cr Balls
Middle Cr Balls
Normal High Cr
Special High Cr
Type and Chemical Composition of Alloy Carbon Grinding Ball With no Breakage and High Wear Resistance Rate
Weight and Microstructure of Alloy Carbon Grinding Ball With no Breakage and High Wear Resistance Rate
Approx Weight of Single Ball(kg)
Average Number of One MT
Applied of Alloy Carbon Grinding Ball With no Breakage and High Wear Resistance Rate
Chemical Industry and etc.
Package of Alloy Carbon Grinding Ball With no Breakage and High Wear Resistance Rate
iron drum(850-920kg per drum)
bag package(1000kg per bag)
- Q:Why does the precision casting factory not usually make iron castings?
- The so-called precision parts is the size, roughness requirements of the piece. Cast iron parts generally do not reach the accuracy.
- Q:What is the reason for 304 stainless steel precision casting parts to be changed?
- 304 stainless steel is easier to change than ordinary steel. Because the 304 heat conductivity is lower than that of the low doped steel, the temperature is even more uneven, and 20% of the non ferrous elements also make the distribution of internal and external elements more uneven, hard and soft inside. Each of these two produces greater internal stresses, resulting in a variant.
- Q:What are the design considerations for casting parts?
- (3) to prevent generating white grey cast iron, in addition to taking measures from the process, must make the wall thickness is not too thin (some sources indicate that the corner wall thickness above 15mm, metal type casting must be in the corner, for Aluminum Alloy, magnesium alloy casting casting casting Create fillet should not be less than 3-4m, for casting round cast iron, copper alloy mould casting can see table 1.1-32 selection; (5) because of the metal and the core without let, for the convenience of the casting is taken out and the draw out type, slope casting casting should be suitably large than sand casting metal casting. General 30%-50%, it should be pointed out that in addition to the height of the slope of casting size and alloy type, wall, is also related to the casting surface position, where the cooling and contraction and metal surface of casting surface can be designed from the tendency of small inclination, while casting shrinkage tend to be pressed on the surface of metal castings the type should be given greater inclination, all kinds of metal type alloy casting casting casting.
- Q:Cause of choking of casting parts
- Choke fire is the process of pouring a large number of gases can not be discharged smoothly, boiling in the metal liquid, resulting in a large number of castings in the pores, and even incomplete casting defects
- Q:What do you mean by "proofing" in the casting? Do you charge for the proofing?
- Die die must charge, wood cheap, expensive aluminum mold
- Q:How about casting parts for a year?
- There are various casting stresses after casting, which can be divided into two kinds: thermal stress and shrinkage stress. In a long time placed in the atmosphere, called aging treatment.Aging treatment is an effective measure to eliminate casting stress. Aging is divided into natural aging, thermal aging and resonance aging.1, the so-called natural aging, the casting is placed in the open field for more than half a year, so that the internal stress relief.
- Q:When the blank is a casting, the margin is evenly distributed, how should rough machining? Twenty
- Personal advice:Because of the large margin, your outline is easy to guarantee;So the key is to consider the assembly and aesthetics of the casting. You have to find the machining criteria;Rough the datum so that it can be machined;After the outline, turn back to the finishing line.If the casting requirement is not high, the benchmark can be directly processed; (not recommended)Over
- Q:Sealing test of casting parts 5
- Precise and tight sealing of the surface to which the test piece is to be tested, equipped with an airtight test instrument, and an electrical control system. You can complete automated testing equipment
- Q:Which surface is coarser for cast iron or cast steel castings? Why?
- Roughness mainly depends on the surface roughness on the surface of the sand.
- Q:Why does the surface of stainless steel casting mirror mirror ripple?
- The surface can be improved by a little more than Xiasha
Grinding King are leading manufacturer and professional exporter of grinding media balls in China.with the annual output of 50,000 to 70,000 metric tons.Our products grinding media balls are mainly exported to more than 20 countries and regions in the world, such as Japan,Korea,Africa,Zambia,Malaysia,Phillipines,Indonesia,Mongolia,Australia,UAE,Chile etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa; Mid East;South Asia;Southeast Asia;Eastern Asia;Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port; Tianjin Port; Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 40,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Ball; Grinding Rod; Cylpeb; Grinding Media; Ball Mill Ball
|Product Price Range