1050 1060 1070 1100
H112, H24, O
2024 LY12 LY11 2A11 2A14 2017 2A17
H112, T4, T351, T6
3A21 3003 3103 3004 3005 3105
H112, H24, O
5052 5754 5005 5083 5086
H32, H112, H111, H24, O
H112, T6, T651, T5, T4,O
3.Length:According to requirement
4.Temper: Various status
Coils can be produced as your request.
Mainly used in construction, decoration, packaging, printing, covers material, signs,billboards, building exterior decoration, bus body, high-rise buildings and factories wall decoration
1050 1060 1070 1100
2024(2A12), LY12, LY11, 2A11, 2A14(LD10), 2017, 2A17
3A21, 3003, 3103, 3004, 3005, 3105
4A03, 4A11, 4A13, 4A17, 4004, 4032, 4043, 4043A, 4047, 4047A
5052, 5083, 5754, 5005, 5086,5182
6063, 6061, 6060, 6351, 6070, 6181, 6082, 6A02
7075, 7A04, 7A09, 7A52, 7A05
Packaging & Shipping
Coil is placed to the iron or wooden pallet ,rapped by water-proof kraft paper perfectly , then strong fixed by GI iron narrow belt .( About 2.5 ton / pallet )
|Dimension||20 CM x 1220MM X 2440MM|
20FT Container can load 25 tons max ;
40FT Container can load 27 tons max ;
|Shipping||By Sea 20ft/40ft Container|
> Precision aluminum plate
> Casting products
> Forging products
> Alloy selection
> Aluminum machining techniques
> Hot working
> Surface treatment
---High quality stainless steel with reasonable price.
---Wide excellent experiences with after-sale service.
---Every process will be checked by responsible QC.
---Professional packing teams which keep every packing safely.
---Trial order can be done in one week.
---Samples can be provided as your requirements.
Q: Do you have the CE, TUV, UL Certification?
A: We’ve already passed all the tests, and any certificate is available.
Q: Have you ever sold your products to companies in my country?
A: Of course, we have customers in all general PV markets, but I think we should expand our market share along with the market growth.
Q: How do you pack your products?
A: We have rich experience on how to pack to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
Q: Can you do OEM for us?
A: Yes, we can.
Q: Can we visit your factory?
A: Surely, I will arrange the trip basing on your business schedule.
- Q:How much is the rust-proof and thermal insulation aluminum coil?
- 3003 alumal alloy is the best and common rust-proof and thermal insulation aluminum coil. The price depends on the thickness and width you need.
- Q:Is deodorant that you buy at the store bad for your health? Someone told me there is aluminum in it?!?
- No, that's crap. If that were true, any somewhat clean person who wears deodorant would have breast cancer. So, no.
- Q:Is aluminum explosive?
- Aluminum is actually highly reactive. Under normal conditions, its outer layer quickly forms a coating of aluminum oxide which is extremely hard and well-attached. This prevents any further corrosion or oxidation. Molten aluminum will react explosively with water; this is a well-known danger in the aluminum casting industry. Very finely powdered aluminum is pyrophoric (self-igniting in air) and is used as a component in flash powder and some solid rocket fuels.
- Q:What are the differences between aluminum coil 3003h24 and 3a21h14?
- The mechanical property references of rolled plate 3003 H24and 3A21 H14 are as follows: 3003 H24--Rm/MPa≧140-180；Rp0.2/MPa≧115；A(%)≧1-5(thickness 0.2mm-4.5mm）3A12 H14--Rm/MPa≧145-215；A（%）≧6
- Q:Can kerosene lubricate and cool aluminum coil when continuous punch?
- Yes, because water and oil are not solute, but they will emulsificate.
- Q:Foshan where there are high-quality aluminum and aluminum rolls for sale?
- Aluminum and aluminum Foshan volume manufacturers have a lot of, and Dali Lanshi area stores more aluminum, aluminum to choose the most important is to see where your application. Oxidation properties, thickness tolerances, surface brightness, flatness, tensile properties, crystal hardness, hardness, etc., which has the requirements, only the most suitable, there is no best (unless you do not consider the cost).
- Q:How to calculate the dosage of paint for aluminum coil coating? If the weight is 1 ton, the density 2.71 and the thickness 0.12mm, how much paint is needed?
- Coating surface area S*0.12(thickness)*ρ(density) / solid(paint solid)=actual paint consumption brush and roller paint: 100% spray paint: calculated value*70%
- Q:ladders can be made using aluminium alloy,fiber glass and wood.?
- Aluminum is strong and lighter, but not electrically safe. Fiberglass is safe for electrical work and strong, but susceptible to sun damage, and can give out due to cracking. Wood will wear out, and is also damaged by weather, but is safe with electricity.
- Q:Impact strength of aluminium 2024 composite after cryogenic?
- Aluminum 2024 doesn't have a transition temperature, it absorbs about 18n-m impact strength (via charpy tests I ran three weeks ago at my College course). This was constant between -150ºC to +150°C (liquid nitrogen to a furnace). This excerpt from wiki: Cutting tools In 1982 at the Oak Ridge National Laboratories, George Wei, Terry Tiegs, and Paul Becher discovered a composite of aluminium oxide and silicon carbide whiskers. This material proved to be exceptionally strong. Development of this laboratory-produced composite to a commercial product took only three years. In 1985, the first commercial cutting tools made from this alumina and silicon carbide whisker-reinforced composite were introduced by the Advanced Composite Materials Corporation (ACMC) and Greenleaf Corporation. Leads me to believe it depends on how you mix the material in would make a difference. Silicon Carbide and aluminum make very strong tools, but would make it more brittle. The ceramic in a metallic crystal lattice (metal is a crystalline structure) would allow more voids to coalesce leading to a brittle fracture, but the initial strength would be improved because of substitution dislocations in the crystal structure (it would be more rigid, stronger, but more prone to sudden failure). Silicon carbide has low thermal expansion coefficient compared to aluminum also so when it gets really cold the aluminum would contract around the particles increasing the strength, but again, reducing ductility and causing fractures to occur more rapidly. Anyways, very interesting, you should do a bit of research on your own after this as I gave you some good places to work from (and I'm sure plenty of words to look up ;D )
- Q:what is the hardness number of aluminium..?
- I don't believe that Aluminum (US spelling)/ Aluminium (UK spelling) has a Mohs Hardness rating. The Hardness of a material, as measured by the Mohs Hardness scale, is a criterion of its resistance to crushing. [Perry's Chemical Engineering Handbook]. Since aluminum is a metal, and would deform under a crushing-type stress, rather than shatter, it would not have a Mohs Hardness rating. Perhaps you meant **aluminA**, rather than aluminum. Alumina (Al2O3) has a Modified Mohs Hardness of 12. Silicon Carbide (carborundum) has a Modified Mohs Hardness of 13. There's no value listed for the combination, but it should be pretty hard stuff -- likely in the 12-13 range, but potentially even harder. Hope that helps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range