1050 1060 1070 1100
H112, H24, O
2024 LY12 LY11 2A11 2A14 2017 2A17
H112, T4, T351, T6
3A21 3003 3103 3004 3005 3105
H112, H24, O
5052 5754 5005 5083 5086
H32, H112, H111, H24, O
H112, T6, T651, T5, T4,O
3.Length:According to requirement
4.Temper: Various status
Coils can be produced as your request.
Mainly used in construction, decoration, packaging, printing, covers material, signs,billboards, building exterior decoration, bus body, high-rise buildings and factories wall decoration
1050 1060 1070 1100
2024(2A12), LY12, LY11, 2A11, 2A14(LD10), 2017, 2A17
3A21, 3003, 3103, 3004, 3005, 3105
4A03, 4A11, 4A13, 4A17, 4004, 4032, 4043, 4043A, 4047, 4047A
5052, 5083, 5754, 5005, 5086,5182
6063, 6061, 6060, 6351, 6070, 6181, 6082, 6A02
7075, 7A04, 7A09, 7A52, 7A05
Packaging & Shipping
Coil is placed to the iron or wooden pallet ,rapped by water-proof kraft paper perfectly , then strong fixed by GI iron narrow belt .( About 2.5 ton / pallet )
|Dimension||20 CM x 1220MM X 2440MM|
20FT Container can load 25 tons max ;
40FT Container can load 27 tons max ;
|Shipping||By Sea 20ft/40ft Container|
> Precision aluminum plate
> Casting products
> Forging products
> Alloy selection
> Aluminum machining techniques
> Hot working
> Surface treatment
---High quality stainless steel with reasonable price.
---Wide excellent experiences with after-sale service.
---Every process will be checked by responsible QC.
---Professional packing teams which keep every packing safely.
---Trial order can be done in one week.
---Samples can be provided as your requirements.
Q: Do you have the CE, TUV, UL Certification?
A: We’ve already passed all the tests, and any certificate is available.
Q: Have you ever sold your products to companies in my country?
A: Of course, we have customers in all general PV markets, but I think we should expand our market share along with the market growth.
Q: How do you pack your products?
A: We have rich experience on how to pack to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
Q: Can you do OEM for us?
A: Yes, we can.
Q: Can we visit your factory?
A: Surely, I will arrange the trip basing on your business schedule.
- Q:whats harder aluminum or wood ?
- aluminum is, and hardness isnt everything.. theres bat speed, vibration differences after the swing, wider sweet spots, and durability. aluminum bats dominate wood bats in all these catergories
- Q:Aluminum Foil Moles?
- Okay. If you have .55mm thick, 1cm square of Al, you you have 55 cubic mm of Al. 55 cubic mm is .055 cubic centimeters of Al. .055 * denisty of Al (2.699 g/cm3) gives you .148 grams of Al. Al molecule weight is 27g/mole. So .148 g * (1 mole / 27 grams) = .00548 moles of Aluminum. That rounds to about 5.50 x 10-3 moles. I should also add that A) Remember when you are converting cubic units (such as mm3 into cm3), the conversion factor should also be cubed (so 1 cubic mm = 10^3 cubic cm). Also, not to be nit picky, but this question is dumb because aluminum foil would also have a good portion of aluminum oxide coating it...but I wouldn't bring that up to the teacher if I were you. :-)
- Q:Do recycling sites reimburse you for aluminum tabs?
- Depends what you mean by site. A full service junkyard will pay by the pound for most kinds of metal, including washers dryers and stoves but you would need a lot of them to make it worthwhile at 60 cents a pound or so
- Q:How much is one ton of aluminum coil?
- The price of aluminum sheet is calculated according to the price of aluminum ingot + processing fee (aluminum plate state), and the specific price is also different according to the size and size of aluminum sheet.If you have any questions, please ask. I hope to help you.
- Q:Aluminum rolls fall into the water.
- Do you want to ask if the water has seeped into the crevice?If you get it soon, there should be no problem. No, you can just sun it and see if there's any water coming out of it
- Q:hydrochloric acid + aluminum = ?
- you may separate the hydrogen by electrolysis. purely take your tube of gas and place the tube face down in salt water. Then get yet another attempt tube and fill it halfway with salt water. The salt interior the water helps the water to grow to be a greater powerful conductor it is by the fact NaCl is an ion. This ionizes the water and helps conduction. Then after installation the attempt tubes, get a batter and connect it to a dazzling and unfavourable plate with the corresponding terminals on the battery. Then turn on the battery. The water ought to separate out of the tube, leaving the hydrogen. the different tube with be crammed with all the water. to answer your 2d question.... The gas that would want again out to be hydrogen. 6HCl + 2Al = 2AlCl3 + 3H2(gas)
- Q:What's up with aluminum foil?
- Aluminum foil in the oven will quickly reach whatever temperature the oven is at. The reason it's cool when you take it out is that it equally quickly comes back to room temperature outside the oven. This is because the foil is very thin, so it has a lot of surface area, relative to its thermal mass, to exchange heat with its environment. In the microwave oven, microwave radiation makes electric current flow in the aluminum, causing it to overheat.
- Q:Foods containing aluminium?
- challenging task. do a search over bing and yahoo. that will might help!
- Q:Can you get aluminum poisoning?
- Aluminium can accumulate in the brain possibly causing alzheimers. If you inhaled it it would poison you and damage your lungs, if you got it in your body it would damage your skin, possibly cause an infection and the cut might not heal. Aluminium is a solid so how could you accidently get it in your body unless you have been melting it etc? If it wasn't solid it would burn you if you got it on your skin. You can only inhale vapours not a metal. If you ate it then it would probably damage or clog up your insides otherwise just pass out in a stool, depends how much you ate. People eat from aluminium and touch it every day so it is not dangerous to be in contact with.
- Q:What is the formula to calculate the wall thickness of aluminum coil?
- Aluminum coil thickness*aluminum coil width*aluminum coil curl*aluminum density (the density of aluminum alloy: 2.73, the density of pure aluminum: 2.71)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range