1.Description of Alloy 8011 Foil Printing Use For Pharmaceutical & Blister Packing Foil
5.Usage: pharmaceutical blister packaging,heat seal against PVC ,PVDC
6.adopt ISO9001:2000 and SGS KOSHER MSDS
7:can be printed eight colors
2.Why you want to choose us?
We've been specialized in aluminium foil for more than ten years, we know this product very well, we know what is good, what is the market price.
3.Specification and Application of Alloy 8011 Foil Printing Use For Pharmaceutical & Blister Packing Foil
Pharmaceutical Aluminium Blister Foil
silver, gold(as customer's requirement)
High obstruction, Heat insulation,Printable,Breakable in slightly
30-40 days after advanced payment
wooden box/pallet as your request
Blister packages for pharmaceutical products such as capsules and tablets,pill,pastille,
Small-size food, candy, etc, heat seal against PVC ,PVDC
4.Pictures of Alloy 8011 Foil Printing Use For Pharmaceutical & Blister Packing Foil
Q: Can you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T, etc.
If you are interested in our products, please do not hesitate to contact with us via following information
- Q:How to judge whether the aluminum foil bags up to standard?
- 2, adhesive aspect - special adhesive is solvent-containing substance, which under certain conditions applied to the dark side of the original aluminum foil, and bake drying after forming an adhesive layer on the heat seal strength of the product plays decisive role.
- Q:steel motors and aluminum motors?
- Aluminum has better cooling properties, they are lighter, they are more forgiving with heat, Most importantly, aluminum expands and contracts better without the threat of serious stress fractures.
- Q:Is a double-sided aluminum foil moisture-proof pad enough for wildness camping?
- Standard flooring heating must have aluminum foil and seams have to be pasted with tape. The wastage of paving wooden floor depends on the room type (normally 5%-8%). It might cost more if there is hallway, corner or it is a special structure. Workers usually feel bothered to cut one more board after a day’s work, for no one knows for sure how many boards are needed. But usually one could know the size by measuring his room himself.
- Q:What are the features and advantages of aluminum foil bags?
- Aluminum foil bag features:(1) obstructing air, strong performance, anti oxidation, waterproof and dampproof.(2) strong mechanical performance, high explosion resistance, strong puncture resistance and tear resistance.(3) high temperature (121 DEG C), low temperature (-50 DEG C), good oil resistance and good incense retention.(4) non-toxic, tasteless, in line with food, drug packaging hygiene standards.(5) good heat sealing property, softness and high barrier property.
- Q:Why chocolate is packaged by aluminum foil?
- Water vapor in the air a great impact on the quality of chocolate, in particular the storage time is longer, if not to seal the chocolate products is prone to so-called frost phenomenon, even after absorbing moisture deterioration. Higher summer temperatures, wrapped in aluminum foil to prevent direct sunlight, so it is generally placed in the lower refrigerator compartment refrigerator, not on the freezer compartment.
- Q:Aluminum foil wrapped chicken wings, microwave oven, you want to poke holes?
- Cut a few holes with the knife, otherwise it will be difficult to cook
- Q:How many years does aluminium foil heat-insulating film can be used?
- The aluminizing heat-insulating film can be used 3 to 5 years and pure aluminium can be used 6 to 10 years.
- Q:What's the shiny alluminum foil?
- Rubber resin ink industry generally adopts two kinds of rubber resin, namely, chlorinated rubber and thermopren. Natural rubber can be considered as shiny alluminum foil. Unmodified epoxy resin can be used as a light cover and aluminum foil coating.The epoxy resin can react with amine or reactive polyamide,organic acid,carbimide,phenol,aldehyde, melamine and formaldehyde resin to generate a soft film.
- Q:Macbook white vs. new Macbook aluminium?
- I think the aluminum Macbook is the way to go... I used both in the Apple Store, and it felt sturdier and much better built... the white Macbook has a slightly faster processor (2.1Ghz vs. 2.0Ghz) but the difference shouldn't be noticeable, because the chipset in the aluminum one is faster. You can't go wrong either way, i think.
- Q:Weight capacity for a 14' aluminum boat?
- Whoever you are buying the boat from should have some idea of its load capacity, and be able to answer the question of if it can hold ~600lbs or so load (I assume you guys might also like to carry a cooler, a few beers, some fishing rods or other miscellaneous stuff). A 12' should work ok just don't go too heavy on the motor, though a 14' would be a bit more comfortable and stable.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range