||1000 Series,2000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Decorations,Food,Glass Wall,Transportation Tools,Heat Sink,Door & Window,Liner & Wad,Insulation Material,Seal & Closure,Pharmaceutical,Kitchen Use,Label & Tag
Alloy 3003 PVDF Aluminium Coil for Roofing/Ceiling/Gutter/Decoration
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
3000 Series: 3003 3004 3005 3104 3105 3A21 etc.
5000 Series: 5005 5052 5083 5086 5154 5182 5251 5754 etc.
6000 Series: 6061 6063 6082 6A02 etc.
8000 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc.
Metallic, Solid, RAL or by customer requirements
PVDF(Polyvinylidene Fluoride), PE(Polyester )
as per customer’s request
Total coating thick
PVDF25 ~35micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
PVC film, Colorless transparent or White-black
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
H16, H18, H24, H26, H26
ISO9001:2000, CE, SGS
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
Q: How can I request a product sample? A: The samples are free but freight should be collected. Please send sample list and courier account number by email.
Q: How can I request a product catalog? A: The hard copies of catalogs are free but freight should be collected. Please send courier account number by email. You are suggested to request a PDF catalog.
Q: Wha's your payment terms? A: One is T/T 30% before production and 70% against copy of B/L; the other is Irrevocable L/C 100% at sight.
Q: What's your trade terms? A: FOB, CNF(CFR), CIF, EXW.
Q: How long is the quality guarantee? A: All of our products have a period of quality guarantee since time of shipment. Please contact your salesman for more details, as different products enjoy different time of guarantee
- Q:Is an aluminum wire spool gun really necessary to weld aluminum with my Mig welder?
- The problem with aluminum is it has to be super clean, and when you run the wire through a standard liner, especially if you've already run standard wire through it it picks up contaminates, making for some very nasty looking welds, however there are non metallic liner kits you can buy for it, the only problem is there a pain to change if you have to switch back and forth all the time. which is why most people just opt to buy a spool gun, and don't forget, you need to use 100% argon and not 25/75 argon co2 as you would with standard mig welding, so now your looking at a new tank also.
- Q:Is aluminium safe to put in your mouth?
- Why wouldn't it be. You drink soda from an aluminum can, you wrap food in aluminum foil.
- Q:What is the profit of aluminium coil gate?
- Market prices are almost transparent, the price can be said to earn a installation costs, two people installed, then, in addition to costs, profits of about 4 thousand and 500
- Q:What volume of oxygen measured at 25oC and 0.975 atm is required to completely oxidize 3.42 g of aluminum to a?
- First write out the formula reaction: 4Al + 3O2 --- 2Al2O3 Next, find the number of moles of oxygen gas needed to oxidize 3.42 g of aluminium completely. From the cchemical equation above, 3 mol of oxygen is used to oxidize completely 4 mol of aluminium. Calculate the no. of moles of aluminium used: no. of moles of aluminium used = 3.42 g / molar mass of Al = 3.42 g / 26.98 g mol^-1 = 0.127 mol Use the mole ratio concept to find the no. of moles of oxygen required: no. of moles of oxygen required : no. of moles of aluminium used = 3 : 4 no. of moles of oxygen required / 0.127 = 3 / 4 no. of moles of oxygen required = (3 / 4)(0.127) = 0.095 mol Next, use the gas equation PV = nRT [P: Pressure of gas in Pa; V: Volume of gas in m^3; n: no. of moles; R, gas constant, 8.314 J mol^-1 K^-1; T, Temperature of gas in K] -Convert 0.975 atm to Pa: 0.975 atm = (0.975 x 101325) Pa = 98791.875 Pa -Convert 25 oC to K: 25 oC = (25 + 273) K = 298 K -Substitute into the equation PV = nRT and solve it: (98791.875)(V) = (0.095)(8.31)(298) (98791.875)(V) = 235.2561 V = 235.2561 / 98791.875 = 0.002381 m^3 = (0.002381 x 10^3) L = 2.381 L
- Q:Is it safe to use aluminum foil on the stove top?
- If you are using a frying pan on a gas stove - yes. I fold tin foil into a strongish ribbon then form the shape I want: hearts, gingerbread men, etc. Make sure the pan is fairly warm before you put the tin foil shape in remove the shape as soon as the pancake is set, but before you flip it. You can trim the little splashes before serving. HOWEVER - there are reusable shapes available at many kitchen supply stores. They are not very expensive are permanent additions to your kitchen.
- Q:What can you put on aluminum to make it permanently black?
- Aluminum okorder.com/ You could take it to someone that powder coats metals.
- Q:is aluminium foil good for food packing ?
- Yes, it's perfectly fine You want to get it refridgerated within 1-2 hours of consuming the food and only keep it for up to 3 days. After that toss it.
- Q:Why does galvanic reaction occur so intensely in aluminum vs. copper?
- that's a single alternative reaction. The aluminum and the copper swap places, yielding copper and aluminum sulfate. Please notice: the 1st answer describes a chemical equation with nitrate, no longer sulfate. otherwise, this is the perfect format.
- Q:Why there is arc panel after aluminum coil straightening?
- The aluminum coil can only become flat and straight after being planished on stretch bender.
- Q:How to measure the thickness of aluminum coil at real time? In what areas can the sensor be used?
- Displacement sensor can be used in many areas, such as industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range