||1000 Series,2000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Decorations,Food,Glass Wall,Transportation Tools,Heat Sink,Door & Window,Liner & Wad,Insulation Material,Seal & Closure,Pharmaceutical,Kitchen Use,Label & Tag
Alloy 3003 PVDF Aluminium Coil for Roofing/Ceiling/Gutter/Decoration
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
3000 Series: 3003 3004 3005 3104 3105 3A21 etc.
5000 Series: 5005 5052 5083 5086 5154 5182 5251 5754 etc.
6000 Series: 6061 6063 6082 6A02 etc.
8000 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc.
Metallic, Solid, RAL or by customer requirements
PVDF(Polyvinylidene Fluoride), PE(Polyester )
as per customer’s request
Total coating thick
PVDF25 ~35micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
PVC film, Colorless transparent or White-black
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
H16, H18, H24, H26, H26
ISO9001:2000, CE, SGS
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
Q: How can I request a product sample? A: The samples are free but freight should be collected. Please send sample list and courier account number by email.
Q: How can I request a product catalog? A: The hard copies of catalogs are free but freight should be collected. Please send courier account number by email. You are suggested to request a PDF catalog.
Q: Wha's your payment terms? A: One is T/T 30% before production and 70% against copy of B/L; the other is Irrevocable L/C 100% at sight.
Q: What's your trade terms? A: FOB, CNF(CFR), CIF, EXW.
Q: How long is the quality guarantee? A: All of our products have a period of quality guarantee since time of shipment. Please contact your salesman for more details, as different products enjoy different time of guarantee
- Q:How much is the 25mm aluminum coil at current market?
- You must mean 25-wide aluminum coil. The price consists of the aluminum ingot price and processing charges. For example, if the processing price is 4500 yuan, it is relatively cheap. 25mm-wide aluminum coil is very narrow, so it will be much complicated to strip.
- Q:What compounds can be created using the element aluminum?
- Aluminum acetate, borate, borohydride, bromide, carbide, chloride, chlorohydrate, floride, fluorosilicate, hydride, hydroxide, iodide, nitrate, oxide, phosphate, sulfide lithium aluminium hydride I'm sure there are more. Threre are thousands of Aluminum alloys. Most metals considered to be aluminum are actually aluminum alloys.
- Q:When connecting aluminum service conductors to a breaker panel, do I need to use antioxidant?
- Aluminum to Aluminum they say you do not need an inhibitor. I have still aways used it as has every electrical contractor I have worked for for 30 years. Utility companies use it on all meter bases as well. The oxidation can still be persistent so I suggest you use it and torque them to the manufactures labeling. So many people over tighten the conductors and this is a major problem because aluminum is very soft it does have a torque guideline for each conductor size as well as the lug it is attached to. Electrical Contractor ||
- Q:aluminum can recycling?
- Aluminum is not biodegradable. Also making aluminum from ore requires a lot of energy. Recycling cans is easy and saves a whole lot of energy reducing green house gases. Recycling aluminum also reduces the mining required to dig up aluminum ore thereby saving the land and stopping pollution from mine run-off.
- Q:Structure of Aluminium Chloride?
- Aluminium chloride sublimes (turns straight from a solid to a gas) at about 180°C. If it simply contained ions it would have a very high melting and boiling point because of the strong attractions between the positive and negative ions. The implication is that it when it sublimes at this relatively low temperature, it must be covalent. The dots-and-crosses diagram shows only the outer electrons. Hope that help Check here for more information; www.chemguide.co.uk/atoms/bonding...
- Q:how can you tell when aluminum has become oxidized and what are some possible causes?
- The oxidation is the white powdery stuff on the metal. It can be cleaned with aluminum cleaner. Exposure to the weather can cause the rust, electric current. I advise using a sealer on the metal to keep it clean.
- Q:polishing aluminum help?!?
- Use 1200 to 2000 grit. Your sandpaper is way too course! The paper probably got gummed up With aluminum particals. Use water or oil to wash away particals. In other words wet sand it. Then get this polish called Mothers Aluminum Polish. And two micro fiber cloths. Use the mothers and wipe off with first towel. Then use second towel. Trust me! I spend alot of time in my machine shop making custom aluminum parts. If you can trickle water over the surface of what your polishing it helps. The 1200 to 2000 grit can be purchased at Walmart in the auto section.
- Q:how to bring back shine to aluminum window frames?
- Lightly blow torch them this will give a nice shiny effect!
- Q:Aluminum scraping in cookies?
- If it's only a little bit then it will just not be digested and pass through your body and come out your rear end. It's fine, as long as you don't swallow something like a ball-bearing.
- Q:Who knows about how much money can be sold in a three metre high similar aluminum door?
- Aluminum is not valuable now. Look at it
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range