||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy PE Coated Aluminium Roll for Roofing/Ceiling/Gutter/Decoration
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
3000 Series: 3003 3004 3005 3104 3105 3A21 etc.
5000 Series: 5005 5052 5083 5086 5154 5182 5251 5754 etc.
6000 Series: 6061 6063 6082 6A02 etc.
8000 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc.
Metallic, Solid, RAL or by customer requirements
PVDF(Polyvinylidene Fluoride), PE(Polyester )
as per customer’s request
Total coating thick
PVDF25 ~35micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
PVC film, Colorless transparent or White-black
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
H16, H18, H24, H26, H26
ISO9001:2000, CE, SGS
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
Q: How can I request a product sample? A: The samples are free but freight should be collected. Please send sample list and courier account number by email.
Q: How can I request a product catalog? A: The hard copies of catalogs are free but freight should be collected. Please send courier account number by email. You are suggested to request a PDF catalog.
Q: Wha's your payment terms? A: One is T/T 30% before production and 70% against copy of B/L; the other is Irrevocable L/C 100% at sight.
Q: What's your trade terms? A: FOB, CNF(CFR), CIF, EXW.
Q: How long is the quality guarantee? A: All of our products have a period of quality guarantee since time of shipment. Please contact your salesman for more details, as different products enjoy different time of guarantee
- Q:Can you get cuts from aluminum powder?
- The aluminum powder found in an Etch-a-Sketch will not cut you, it's much too small. In fact it's so small you could only see it's edges under a high powered microscope. The cut was most likely caused by jagged glass/plastic when you broke the Etch-a-Sketch open. It's not unusual to cut yourself and not realize until someone else sees you're bleeding.
- Q:Is Aluminum really stronger than steel?
- Steel has roughly twice the strength of aluminum but is three times as a heavy. So, you can build an aluminum component that is stronger than a similar weight steel component. But, if you were looking at two similar sized components, then the one made from steel would be stronger.
- Q:Soy milk and aluminum content (not baby formula- just regular soy milk)?
- Soy is known to have a lot of hormones in it. Not good for a growing baby. A study even showed that female infants that were fed soy formula went into puberty a lot sooner than girls that were fed breastmilk or regular formula.
- Q:Separating aluminum and copper on a radiator?
- i've got in no way heard of the dry ice trick it may be exciting to work out if it certainly worked. i'm sorry to assert except you may isolate the water out of that pipe you will ought to empty the zone.
- Q:what if aluminum disappeared one day?
- Mass produced things like aluminum don't just disappear in one day. They would already use alternative resource by the time it was scarce.
- Q:What advantages does 0.1*100cm aluminum coil have? Is it suitable for the roof tiling? How is the anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion performance?
- It is seldom used as roof tiling because its performance is not as good as color steel panel and its cost is not cheaper than others.
- Q:Does aluminium foil promote or stop waves?
- BOTH ARE CORRECT.... COVER THE WHOLE WIRELESS MODEM WITH ALUMINUM FOIL AND GROUND IT SHALL BLOCK ALL THE WIRELESS SIGNAL. CONNECT A SMALL PIECE FOIL TO THE WIRELESS MODEM ANTENNA MIGHT INCREASE THE RANGE A BIT SOME TIME BUT USUALLY NOT WORKING WELL.
- Q:How many companies have used aluminum coil?
- Too many. All the companies who make the aluminum products you have seen in daily life have used it. So it is hard to explain.
- Q:Is it better to use an aluminum foil pan with or without bleached parchment paper?
- If what you are cooking is going to stick to the foil pan, then use some parchment paper to prevent it. Otherwise, the purpose of foil pans are so you can use them and throw them away.
- Q:Does the process of recycling Aluminum..?
- I don't know the specifics, but I know it's not more than the extraction process. When aluminum is mined, it is in the form of bauxite ore. From this ore, only about half contains aluminum oxide. Then, from the mass of aluminum oxide (alumina), only about half of that will yield the pure aluminum we use for cans, airplanes, etc. So for every 2000 pounds that are mined, we only get about 500 pounds of aluminum. The process is extremely energy intensive and tears up the landscape where bauxite is mined. Transport adds to the pollution. Some of the biggest bauxite producers in the world are China, Russia, Canada, the United States, Australia, and Brazil, so overseas transport is frequently involved, especially in countries that use a lot of it. Furthermore, it is often shipped in bauxite or alumina form, when it is heavier to carry. Aluminum recycling, however, starts with the pure product and ends with the pure product, and the process is fairly quick. The aluminum can you recycle today will return to shelves within about 60 days. Furthermore, aluminum does not degrade in quality like some other materials so it can be reused indefinitely. The transport is also cut significantly, as recycled aluminum might only travel 100 miles or so to be refabricated.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range