||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy PE Coated Aluminium Roll for Roofing/Ceiling/Gutter/Decoration
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
3000 Series: 3003 3004 3005 3104 3105 3A21 etc.
5000 Series: 5005 5052 5083 5086 5154 5182 5251 5754 etc.
6000 Series: 6061 6063 6082 6A02 etc.
8000 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc.
Metallic, Solid, RAL or by customer requirements
PVDF(Polyvinylidene Fluoride), PE(Polyester )
as per customer’s request
Total coating thick
PVDF25 ~35micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
PVC film, Colorless transparent or White-black
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
H16, H18, H24, H26, H26
ISO9001:2000, CE, SGS
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
Q: How can I request a product sample? A: The samples are free but freight should be collected. Please send sample list and courier account number by email.
Q: How can I request a product catalog? A: The hard copies of catalogs are free but freight should be collected. Please send courier account number by email. You are suggested to request a PDF catalog.
Q: Wha's your payment terms? A: One is T/T 30% before production and 70% against copy of B/L; the other is Irrevocable L/C 100% at sight.
Q: What's your trade terms? A: FOB, CNF(CFR), CIF, EXW.
Q: How long is the quality guarantee? A: All of our products have a period of quality guarantee since time of shipment. Please contact your salesman for more details, as different products enjoy different time of guarantee
- Q:Is aluminum veneer the same as color coated aluminum coil?
- In general, the molded product will be painted by special spraying factory according to customer’s needs. Color coated aluminum coil is more popular in ceiling.
- Q:How much will be burned out if the soaked and oxidized 5182 aluminum coil is melt down and reprocessed?
- Burn out rate is generally between 1% -2.5%, but that varies among plants as their actual situations are different.
- Q:How to calculate the dosage of paint for aluminum coil coating? If the weight is 1 ton, the density 2.71 and the thickness 0.12mm, how much paint is needed?
- Coating surface area S*0.12(thickness)*ρ(density) / solid(paint solid)=actual paint consumption brush and roller paint: 100% spray paint: calculated value*70%
- Q:How many 1220mm*2440mm aluminum sheets can one-ton aluminum coil be sliced to? Thank you.
- You should know the thickness of aluminum sheet first, and then calculate the weight of aluminum sheet of this specification, and finally use 1T divide the weight.
- Q:What are cold rolling aluminum coil and hot rolling aluminum coil? What are their features?
- If the rolling temperature is above the crystallization one, it is hot rolling, otherwise it is cold rolling.
- Q:Is there aluminum coil of 44mm wide and 0.40mm thick?
- The common width of aluminum coil is 1000mm or 1220mm. If you want 0.4mm*1000MM aluminum coil, you can strip 0.4mm*1000MM aluminum coil.
- Q:What are the production processes of aluminum coil and what are the functions of various industrial furnaces in the production of aluminum? The more detailed, the better. Thank you! Points!
- General steps are as follows: melting - hot rolling - cold rolling - annealing – shearing – straightening – punching
- Q:How much cube is the 0.9mm aluminum rolling?
- This is a common problem. Anyone who had received high school education can calculate it very quickily. One way is to calculate sectional area with circular area, then times the thickness of the aluminum rolling. Another way is to use the outer diameter circular area to subtract the core area and then times the thickness of aluminum rolling.
- Q:How does aluminum ingot be processed to aluminum coil (aluminum sheet)?
- This depends on what aluminum ingot is. Small ingot needs to be casted into big one by putting into the melting furnace, and then be rolled to aluminum coil through rolling mill.
- Q:What’s the difference between natural cooling and slice cooling?
- Cooling with furnace means after thermal insulation, stop heating furnace and make the parts in the furnace cool slowly to the room temperature with the furnace. Natural cooling is a kind of cooling method utilizing fluid circulation based on the fact that density varies with temperature to remove hea
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range