||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy PE Coated Aluminium Roll for Roofing/Ceiling/Gutter/Decoration
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
3000 Series: 3003 3004 3005 3104 3105 3A21 etc.
5000 Series: 5005 5052 5083 5086 5154 5182 5251 5754 etc.
6000 Series: 6061 6063 6082 6A02 etc.
8000 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc.
Metallic, Solid, RAL or by customer requirements
PVDF(Polyvinylidene Fluoride), PE(Polyester )
as per customer’s request
Total coating thick
PVDF25 ~35micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
PVC film, Colorless transparent or White-black
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
H16, H18, H24, H26, H26
ISO9001:2000, CE, SGS
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
Q: How can I request a product sample? A: The samples are free but freight should be collected. Please send sample list and courier account number by email.
Q: How can I request a product catalog? A: The hard copies of catalogs are free but freight should be collected. Please send courier account number by email. You are suggested to request a PDF catalog.
Q: Wha's your payment terms? A: One is T/T 30% before production and 70% against copy of B/L; the other is Irrevocable L/C 100% at sight.
Q: What's your trade terms? A: FOB, CNF(CFR), CIF, EXW.
Q: How long is the quality guarantee? A: All of our products have a period of quality guarantee since time of shipment. Please contact your salesman for more details, as different products enjoy different time of guarantee
- Q:Is aluminum explosive?
- Aluminum is actually highly reactive. Under normal conditions, its outer layer quickly forms a coating of aluminum oxide which is extremely hard and well-attached. This prevents any further corrosion or oxidation. Molten aluminum will react explosively with water; this is a well-known danger in the aluminum casting industry. Very finely powdered aluminum is pyrophoric (self-igniting in air) and is used as a component in flash powder and some solid rocket fuels.
- Q:copper and aluminum combined in coins?
- Well, there are aluminum alloys that have copper in them (although they usually have other metals also), so I don't think it would be a problem. If you're thinking of copper plated aluminum, there is the potential for a galvanic reaction (meaning like a battery cell) that could cause the coin to corrode and fall apart. It's the same problem with the current production of US cents (which are copper coated zinc).
- Q:What’s the difference between natural cooling and slice cooling?
- Cooling with furnace means after thermal insulation, stop heating furnace and make the parts in the furnace cool slowly to the room temperature with the furnace. Natural cooling is a kind of cooling method utilizing fluid circulation based on the fact that density varies with temperature to remove hea
- Q:bmx racing aluminum vs chromoly frame?
- problematic problem. research in yahoo. this will help!
- Q:Who knows Xingtai aluminum shutter door how much is one square meter?
- East of the ox horn, that is, the South and the junction, then ask yourself, will not be a big difference
- Q:A good way to clean aluminum?
- I use Mother aluminum polish. It'll take a lot of patience and elbow grease but it works.
- Q:How does aluminum ingot be processed to aluminum coil (aluminum sheet)?
- First it should be made into blank and then put on the rolling mill.
- Q:Why the aluminum sheet crack after?
- What I want to add is to choose such welding wires as 5383 or 5183 wire whose magnesium content is higher than 5754 wire. The loss of magnesium due to high temperature in welding process may reduce the intensity of welding area.
- Q:what language did Aluminum and Uranium originate from ? Who or what were they named for ?
- The ancient Greeks and Romans used alumen (alum, potassium aluminium sulfate, K2Al6(OH)12(SO4)4) in medicine as an astringent, and as a mordant in dyeing. Alum was exported from ancient Greece and Italy. In 1761 the French chemist Louis-Bernard Guyton de Morveau (1737-1816) proposed the name alumine for the base in alum. Guyton de Morveau was instrumental in setting up a standardised system for chemical nomenclature and often collaborated with Antoine Lavoisier, who in 1787, suggested that alumine was the oxide of a previously undiscovered metal. In 1808, Sir Humphry Davy (1778-1829) did experiments for the decomposition of alumine, silex, zircone, and glucine. He failed to isolate the metals in these, as he reported in his paper for the Royal Society of London on 30 June 1808, but he suggested names for the metals (note) Cf. Silicium, Zirconium, and Beryllium (Glucium) Thus he proposed the name alumium for this still undiscovered metal and later agreed to change it to aluminum. Shortly thereafter the name aluminium was adopted to conform with the -ium ending of most elements. Uranium was named by its discoverer German chemist Martin Klaproth, after the last planet to have been discovered Uranus.
- Q:How to make fine aluminum powder?
- Dissolve it with an acid--vinegar's your best bet there unless you've got a way to get a hold of a stronger acid that'll do this quicker. Once all the aluminum's dissolved, put in some magnesium like you can get from one of those fire starting tools that's just a brick of magnesium with a spark strip on it. The magnesium will ionize and the aluminum will precipitate out of the solution. Add the magnesium in as small of individual quantities as you can, too, to keep the size of individual precipitate particles down. Also, I recommend neutralizing the acid before adding the magnesium in case there's any acidity left--baking soda will work fine and doesn't stink like ammonia. If the solution's too acidic when you add the magnesium, the magnesium will go for the acid instead of the aluminum.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range