||Door & Window,Kitchen Use,Decorations
Alloy 3003 Aluminum Roll Stock 3mm Aluminum Coil Roll
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:can you weld metal to aluminum?
- aluminum to steel? short answer No and you will end up with a lot of mess and splatter try J-B weld it's a product though it can be done with a certain process that I'm not familiar with I have seen the finished application but i think the aluminum is a different metal make up I have accidentally tried to weld the two together many times not realizing what the metals were use a magnet to test if its aluminum magnets wont stick to aluminum
- Q:Does Aluminum absorb Radio waves?
- Aluminum is a good conductor of electricity. If an object is completely encased in a conductor (forming a Faraday cage), the object will be shielded from radio waves. If the aluminum (or another conductor) covers only part of the object, radio waves may still reach it.
- Q:What are your opinions on recycling aluminum?
- 1) Do you recycle aluminum (soda cans, etc.)? Yes, as much as possible. 2) Why do or don't you recycle aluminum? I recycle cans so the material can be reused in new products and applications. 3) Does it make a difference to the economy whether we recycle or not? Yes, it provides jobs and increases the availability of green materials which have been popular for a number of years. 4) Does it make a difference to the environment whether we recycle or not? Yes, aluminum leeching into the earth via landfill or other trash is not good. 5) What do you think would help people to recycle more? Such as a reward, information, resources, etc. Make it cool and popular to recycle. Recycling is far more prevalent now than it was 20 years ago when I started doing so on a regular basis.
- Q:Is aluminum silicate roll felt the same as aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket?
- No, the unit weight of aluminum silicate fiber felt is greater than that of aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket. Both are thermal insulation and fire-proof material and have the same function.
- Q:There is no professional aluminum roll,
- Tianbao software is also available, quite practical.
- Q:How do you electropolish 3003 aluminum?
- Aluminium needs deoxidizing also called as desmutting after electropolishing. This is done in a hot chromic acid bath for nearly for 5 minutes.
- Q:If the aluminum coil is 220 kg, 0.3 thick and 500 wide, how much is the coil diameter?
- With the outer diameter and inner diameter, you can know the volume. With the density and volume, we can calculate the weight. And with weight, we can know the length.
- Q:Why does the heat preservation aluminum roll bend when it is cooled?
- Insulation aluminum coil will appear when the cooling bending phenomenon, reason is generally under the conditions of air cooling, the heat transfer coefficient of the aluminum coil insulation parts in contact with the air were flat, but because the wall thickness or different shapes, different parts of the heat dissipation rate is not balanced, resulting in thick wall or hollow tube heat faster than the thin Department of slow, resulting in insulating aluminum roll cooling occurs to the hollow part or thick walled parts of the twists and turns of the phenomenon.
- Q:Foods containing aluminium?
- challenging task. do a search over bing and yahoo. that will might help!
- Q:Is it a good idea putting Aluminum foil on my windows?
- looks really tacky from the outside
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range