||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy 1100 PVDF Aluminium Roll for Roofing/Ceiling/Gutter/Decoration
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
3000 Series: 3003 3004 3005 3104 3105 3A21 etc.
5000 Series: 5005 5052 5083 5086 5154 5182 5251 5754 etc.
6000 Series: 6061 6063 6082 6A02 etc.
8000 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc.
Metallic, Solid, RAL or by customer requirements
PVDF(Polyvinylidene Fluoride), PE(Polyester )
as per customer’s request
Total coating thick
PVDF25 ~35micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
PVC film, Colorless transparent or White-black
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
H16, H18, H24, H26, H26
ISO9001:2000, CE, SGS
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
Q: How can I request a product sample? A: The samples are free but freight should be collected. Please send sample list and courier account number by email.
Q: How can I request a product catalog? A: The hard copies of catalogs are free but freight should be collected. Please send courier account number by email. You are suggested to request a PDF catalog.
Q: Wha's your payment terms? A: One is T/T 30% before production and 70% against copy of B/L; the other is Irrevocable L/C 100% at sight.
Q: What's your trade terms? A: FOB, CNF(CFR), CIF, EXW.
Q: How long is the quality guarantee? A: All of our products have a period of quality guarantee since time of shipment. Please contact your salesman for more details, as different products enjoy different time of guarantee
- Q:Calculate the specific heat of aluminum?
- Heat gained by water = heat lost by aluminum Heat = H mass = m specific heat =c change in temperature = dT H = mcdT mcdT for water = mcdT for Al (23.2)(1.00)(13) = (25.0)(c(Al))(33-98) c(Al) = (23.2)(1.00)(13)/(25.0)(65) = 0.186 This value is just a bit below the known value of specific heat for aluminum, where c = 0.217 cal/g.C
- Q:Is Aluminum really stronger than steel?
- It depends on how you set the criteria of comparison. If you go by volume, Aluminum isn't stronger. That's why a steel can is stronger than one of similar size and thickness. If you go by weight, aluminum is said to be stronger. Let's say we were looking to create a wall, spec'ed to a particular height and width, and just thick enough to hold back a given PSI of pressure. The aluminum one would have to be thicker to have the strength to hold back the pressure, but it'd be lighter than the steel equivalent. Also, the ease by which a material can be nicked isn't an indicator of strength but of hardness. Harder, isn't necessarily stronger.
- Q:How to remove the fingerprint and glue residue on the color aluminum coil?
- Try to use essential balm. We often use the essential balm to remove glue residue on the stainless steel bowl and basin.
- Q:Why does the end face of aluminum coil have grease spots?
- Process one without coolant to see whether there are spots. There is a layer of alumina membrane on the blank face of aluminum coil, which will react with basic coolant when heating through processing.
- Q:Science help about aluminum? 10 points?
- Aluminum okorder.com/
- Q:how do you make aluminum rock hard?
- First off, use the right alloy. Making the right alloys yourself is a recipe for disaster so it is best to buy them. There are a number of inexpensive alloys of aluminum that can be hard enough to be used as a ring. 5000 series, 6000 series and 7000 series are all pretty hard. If the alloy has a T in front of it, that means you can temper it by heating it then cooling it at a given rate (usually fast). To make the surface just a little bit harder, you can then anodize it (check out the yahoo group anodizing 101 for details - you can get some really pretty colors this way) and seal it. You can also coat it with a thin layer of a clear acrylic. Of course, if you really want ROCK hard, you can oxidize it, combine it with oxygen to make Al2O3 which is corundum, more commonly known as ruby/sapphire - one of the hardest materials known to man. You could also look up someone on the web that makes synthetic rubies and ask them to make you a ring from the ruby itself...then maybe do some engraving and gold leaf on it so that the metal is set in the gem rather than vice versa! That would be pretty cool! Also about as hard as you can get and totally unique.
- Q:Painting an aluminum canoe need advice on sanding, priming and paint type?
- Painting Aluminum Canoe
- Q:How much does it cost to have a house w/ aluminum wiring rewired with copper?
- You may want to check with your insurance company, because my mom's house was wired up with alumimum wiring and now the house is about 30 years old and the insurance company is threating to drop the insurance if we don't replace the wiring with copper because alumimum will not take heavy electrical loads and when they do they heat up quickly and start fires. If you haven't bought the house i would put a clause into the buyer's agreement or ask for some money off because alumimum wires are infeior and garbage. For my mom's house it ended up costing us about 4000 bucks for the electrictian to pull out all the wires, we did the demo ourselves which was to pull all the drywall off and clean-up leaving all interior walls bare. and the rest of the 4000 was for the drywallers to come in and put new drywall up. But since our house also had old pipes too so we decieded to replace those too as well. What you may be looking at is a money pit, after all wiring, plumbing and other repairs were done, it ended up costing us about 12 grand to do all the work and half of it was because we did the work ourselves
- Q:what is the most likely charge for aluminum cation?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: what is the most likely charge for aluminum cation? what is the most likely charge for aluminum cation? the answer is +3, but why? how can i figure this out with different ones?
- Q:Is it a good idea putting Aluminum foil on my windows?
- looks really tacky from the outside
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range