||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy 1100 PE Coated Aluminium Roll for Roofing/Ceiling/Gutter/Decoration
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
3000 Series: 3003 3004 3005 3104 3105 3A21 etc.
5000 Series: 5005 5052 5083 5086 5154 5182 5251 5754 etc.
6000 Series: 6061 6063 6082 6A02 etc.
8000 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc.
Metallic, Solid, RAL or by customer requirements
PVDF(Polyvinylidene Fluoride), PE(Polyester )
as per customer’s request
Total coating thick
PVDF25 ~35micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
PVC film, Colorless transparent or White-black
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
H16, H18, H24, H26, H26
ISO9001:2000, CE, SGS
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
Q: How can I request a product sample? A: The samples are free but freight should be collected. Please send sample list and courier account number by email.
Q: How can I request a product catalog? A: The hard copies of catalogs are free but freight should be collected. Please send courier account number by email. You are suggested to request a PDF catalog.
Q: Wha's your payment terms? A: One is T/T 30% before production and 70% against copy of B/L; the other is Irrevocable L/C 100% at sight.
Q: What's your trade terms? A: FOB, CNF(CFR), CIF, EXW.
Q: How long is the quality guarantee? A: All of our products have a period of quality guarantee since time of shipment. Please contact your salesman for more details, as different products enjoy different time of guarantee
- Q:Mercury corrodes aluminum?
- Butting any metal against any other with an electrolyte can cause electron exchange and corrosion. (Liquid mercury is its own electrolyte.)There are alternatives such as thermocouples that only have a ceramic in contact with the aluminum.
- Q:Why does aluminum foil burn in a microwave but not in the oven?
- Because of the conductive nature of foil intensifies the microwaves in small areas of the foil to a temperature far greater than can be achieved in an oven.
- Q:Why do tin/aluminium cans have grooves in the side?
- Q:To Chad B. cook your pasta in an ALUMINUM Stock Pot. (they are cheap). Has worked for me for 40 years.?
- Cooking in aluminum is not good! It leaches into the foods, you absorb it and it causes brain damage similar to parkinsons. I don't own any aluminum and I never will.
- Q:How much is one square aluminum gate and five hard door?
- Double layer aluminum alloy, in the middle of the 5 bars, ordinary white or beige is 215, a square, the motor, in addition, the general 600KG copper core motor has 550 sets, there are 680 sets.
- Q:how to solder to aluminium?
- Not using solder or other alloys of tin and lead. However, brazing may be possible. But you will need someone skillful.
- Q:There is no professional aluminum roll,
- Aluminum foil and aluminum coil production is a typical manufacturing type. With ERP, you can manage all the production processes, carry out cost accounting and voucher making, and can download the long-term trial.
- Q:How many grams of an original 6000 g of aluminum-24 will remain?
- so it 6000/ (2*8*24*60*60) 0.00434027778 grams have you heard of the internet an unless your mom is a chem teacher it doesnt mean much
- Q:How much does Pure Aluminum weight, and what is its density or durability?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: How much does Pure Aluminum weight, and what is its density or durability? Please tell me the the size of the piece of aluminum that you give the weight messurements.
- Q:Why is aluminum nitrate not an ionic bond?
- Aluminum Nitrate Ionic Or Covalent
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range