||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy 1100 Aluminium Coil for Roofing/Ceiling/Gutter/Decoration
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
3000 Series: 3003 3004 3005 3104 3105 3A21 etc.
5000 Series: 5005 5052 5083 5086 5154 5182 5251 5754 etc.
6000 Series: 6061 6063 6082 6A02 etc.
8000 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc.
Metallic, Solid, RAL or by customer requirements
PVDF(Polyvinylidene Fluoride), PE(Polyester )
as per customer’s request
Total coating thick
PVDF25 ~35micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
PVC film, Colorless transparent or White-black
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
H16, H18, H24, H26, H26
ISO9001:2000, CE, SGS
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
Q: How can I request a product sample? A: The samples are free but freight should be collected. Please send sample list and courier account number by email.
Q: How can I request a product catalog? A: The hard copies of catalogs are free but freight should be collected. Please send courier account number by email. You are suggested to request a PDF catalog.
Q: Wha's your payment terms? A: One is T/T 30% before production and 70% against copy of B/L; the other is Irrevocable L/C 100% at sight.
Q: What's your trade terms? A: FOB, CNF(CFR), CIF, EXW.
Q: How long is the quality guarantee? A: All of our products have a period of quality guarantee since time of shipment. Please contact your salesman for more details, as different products enjoy different time of guarantee
- Q:wood aluminium windows?
- Wooden windows provide insulation, Aluminium windows failed the EU standards for insulation.
- Q:Has the aluminum bat ruined USA born players?
- Maybe. Remember, there are still tons of American born players who are some of the top players in the league. Mark Teixeira, David Wright, Ryan Braun, and many others. Also, while the use of aluminum bats may hurt American position players, pitching is completely dominated by Americans. Tim Lincecum, CC Sabathia, Cole Hamels, Ryan Dempster, Jake Peavy, Scott Kazmir. The problem is that like you said aluminum is cheaper and players are used to them. Also with aluminum bats you can have bats as light as 18 ounces and as heavy as 30 or more ounces, so kids can start using aluminum bats from an early age and not want to switch to wood. I think what they should at least do is take aluminum bats out of college baseball.
- Q:Is using Aluminum foil bad?
- Aluminium has a relatively low melting point so some of the thin metal can be melted enough to release harmful chemicals used to manufacture the foil although the melting is not noticeable. I personally would switch to tin foil but due to the amount of time that aluminium foil has been being produced the effects and dangers of using it are not yet proven
- Q:What do the two items (COIL:873347 HEAT: number) on the label of the raw material of aluminum coil stand for?
- COIL means aluminum coil and HEAT means heating, so together they mean hot rolled coil.
- Q:Is it OK to cook Buffalo Wings in an aluminum pan?
- I dont know about the myth, but I can tell you that when we were tailgating we baked them in aluminum pans and they turned out fine.....good luck.
- Q:Why do tin/aluminium cans have grooves in the side?
- Q:Science help about aluminum? 10 points?
- Aluminum okorder.com/
- Q:Can the 5-10cm thick paper sleeve inside the scrapped aluminum coil be sliced? Now we use knife which is much troublesome.
- You can use Long Men Rolling Mill to slice directly.
- Q:Copper and Aluminum Initial Temperature?
- Example Problem Statement: An aluminum wing on a passenger jet is 29 m long when its temperature is 29°C. At what temperature would the wing be 7 cm (0.07 m) shorter? Step 1: Write down what you know in symbolic form: The wing is made of aluminum, therefore: α = 25 x 10-6 /oC Length: l = 29 m Temperature: T1 = 29 oC Change in length: Δl = -7 cm (-0.07 m) Step 2: Write down what you don't know in symbolic form: Temperature: T2 = ? oC Step 3: Find an equation that contains what you know and what you don't know: Δl = αlΔT = αl(T2 - T1) Step 4: Solve the equation for what you don't know: Δl = αl(T2 - T1); divide both sides by αl Δl/ αl = (αl/ αl )(T2 - T1) = T2 - T1; add T1 to both sides Δl/αl + T1 = T2 - T1 + T1 = T2 Δl/ αl + T1 = T2 Step 5: Plug in (substitute) what you know and you will find out what you don't know: Δl/ αl + T1 = T2 = (-0.07 m)/( 25 x 10-6 /oC x 29 m) + 29 oC = -96.551 oC + 29 oC = -67.551 oC = -67.6 oC rounded off.
- Q:can automakers use honeycombed aluminum to strngthen the frames of automobiles?
- I'm not sure you are using Honeycombed aluminum in the right context. Honeycombed aluminum is generally a method of taking a solid sheet of aluminum and carving out areas so that rails of honeycombs are left on one side and the other still looks solid. However this is not done for strength, it is done for the weight savings. Like you said, helicopter rotors are milled so that the aluminum is honeycombed, but this is to shave off a few hundred pounds of metal, which means more passengers or lifting capability. Now honeycombed aluminum has about 70% of the strength of solid aluminum, given its impacted at the right angle. In this respect it could be used on cars to give comparable strength but give far better fuel economy just because your not lugging around all that weight.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range