Specifications of Hot Sale All Flanged Tee ISO2531 With High Quality
Generally speaking, the design of ductile iron pipe fittings is similar to cast iron pipe fittings, their end are usually flanged or sockets. the greater strength and flexible of ductile iron make it possible to improve the design of fittings and to reduce their dimensions, which is very helpful to lay water main pipelines in congested urban areas, It also helps reduce the size of valve chambers, which mainly depends on the space occupied by fittings.
1. Material: Ductile Iron GGG50 or others
2. Standard: ISO2531, EN545, BS4772, AWWA
3. Size: DN40-DN2000
4. Pressure: PN10, PN16, PN25
5. Surface Treatment:
Ordinary cement mortars: Surphase resistance cement; Epoxy paint brushing; Fusion Bonded Epoxy coating etc.
Zinc coating: Metallic zinc (for centrifugally cast pipes and zinc rich paint coating for non-centrifugally cast pipes and fittings.
Bitumen coating, Epoxy paint brushing; Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating etc.
6. Accessories: Bolt, Nut and Gasket as per your inquiry.
7. Test: Dimensions and testing in accordance with ISO 2531/EN 545 and 100% water pressure test.
8. Main Mechnical Properties:
Tensile strength: 420 Mpa Minimum
Elongation: Fittings and non-centrifugally cast pipe are 5% minmum; centrifugally cast pipes are 10% minmum.
Hardness: HB250 maximum for fittings and non-centrifugally cast pipes and HB230 maximum for centrifugally cast pipes.
More information will be available upon receipt of your inquiry.
Applications of Hot Sale All Flanged Tee ISO2531 With High Quality
Ductile Iron pipes and fittings have advantages of easy to install, high strength, durability, safety and long service of life. They are currently widely used in pipelines for water transportation and sewerage transportation in the world.
Packaging & Delivery of Hot Sale All Flanged Tee ISO2531 With High Quality
Packaging Detail: Standard export wooden case, wooden pallets or 100% as per clients' requirements.
Delivery Detail: Depend on the exact quantity.
Advantages of Hot Sale All Flanged Tee ISO2531 With High Quality
a. Best Raw material
b. Good service
c. Competitive price
d. Fast delivery
e. High quality products
- Q:What are the installation requirements of the card sleeve joint?
- (1) pre assembledThe pre assembly of the sleeve type pipe joint is the most important step, which directly affects the reliability of the seal. Special pre assemblies are usually required. The small diameter can be pre joint in a vise. The concrete method is to use a joint body as the mother's body and press the nut and the sleeve tightly onto the pipe. The utility model mainly comprises a sleeve type through pipe joint, a clamping sleeve type end through connection head, a clamping sleeve type three way pipe joint and other patterns. The author found that even if the same batch of goods of the same manufacturer, the tapered holes on these joints are often different in depth, resulting in leakage, and this problem is often overlooked.The correct approach should be to connect the end of the pipe with what kind of joint body, and the corresponding connection end with the same type of joint pre installed, so as to maximize leakage problems can be avoided.
- Q:What does R1/2 pipe joint mean?
- Engineering diameter comparison table (commonly used)1 inches =25.4 mm =8 British cents1/2 is four points (4 English points) DN153/4 is six points (6 English points) DN202 in charge of DN84 in charge of DN156 in charge of DN201 'DN251.2 'DN321.5 'DN402 'DN502.5 'DN653 'DN804 'DN100
- Q:Is the joint of ground heating pipe and aluminium plastic pipe general?
- Pb can only serve as the system supervisor, the pipe joint is hot melt joint, and the aluminum plastic pipe can only be the system supervisor. That is, the joint of PEX and aluminum pipe is universal. If your site pipe is PEX, the tube is generic and cannot be generic if it is PERT.
- Q:New standard, how can the pipe joint be labeled, such as "3/4" taper pipe thread?
- 60 degrees taper pipe thread: NPT3/4"55 "taper pipe threads: external thread -R3/4", internal thread -Rc3/4"
- Q:PVC can the pipe joint be butted with the joint? How do I get it?
- For example: 110mm diameter PVC pipe joint two, to connect them, you can cut a 110PVC tube (length 8cm), at the end of a first pipe with special glue inserted into a connector, then put another head on glue, then inserted into another joint, so ok.
- Q:Connect with stainless steel tube with 304 stainless steel clip type pipe joint,
- In the process of using, as a general instrument to take pressure, the general gas and liquid pipelines, 10 kilograms are no problem. We usually use 10 kilograms of steam piping instrument to take pressure, no problem.
- Q:What is pressing type pipe joint
- Belongs to a class of hose joint, joint sealing need to withholdA joint body and sleeve are generally formed
- Q:How to choose the connection mode of clamp type flexible pipe joint correctly
- The overall price of steel ring is lower than that of pipe endSummary: the middle and high pressure pipeline is recommended to use the pipe end connection, and the middle and low pressure pipeline is recommended to use the steel ring connectionThe customer can choose the clamp type flexible pipe joint (steel ring joint) or clamp flexible pipe joint (pipe end connection) according to the demand to reduce the purchasing cost.
- Q:Hot melt pipe joint leakage how to do?
- 3, with polyurethane waterproof powder (generally used in toilet waterproof), after water transfer brush in the water leakage.4, with weather glue hit in the water leakage.
- Q:The union bonnet (Union Bonnet) and bolted bonnet valves (Bolted Bonnet) the same?
- And plug valve bonnet (bolted): there is a valve cover flange, the valve cover flange is bolted and connected to the valve body, and then stuffing box.
SUPERFITTING,a large and professional manufacturer for ductile iron fittings for water pipelines in China, imported production technology of vacuous lost foam casting from Japan with high-tech production lines and modern inspection equipments. Products for overseas markets covered all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 13 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe
||ISO 9001:2008; ISO2531:1998
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 6500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range