BARE CONDUCTOR AS PER ASTM STANDARDS
All-Aluminum Alloy Conductor.
AAAC-6201 bare conductor meets or exceeds the following ASTM standards:
l B-398 Aluminum-Alloy 6201-T81 Wire for Electrical Purposes.
l B-399 Concentric-Lay-Stranded 6201-T81 Aluminum Alloy Conductors.
Aluminum alloy 6201 wires. concentrically stranded.
- Q:How to calculate power cable size, tell me formula?
- 15 MT length 2x1.5mm how much Kw ?
- Q:I bought a PS3 console without cables?
- you need the standard a/v cables. If you have a HDTV then you want to buy the HDMI cables
- Q:Where can i find the power cable for this specific TV brand ? GO-VIDEO-2050..?
- Most TVs use two different types of power cable with either a normal female end or a two-prong narrow female end. Go to Best Buy and most likely you can find what you need.
- Q:Car amplifier power cable?
- sounds you have a loose ground connection.
- Q:does the kinect package come with the power cable for the old 360?
- the xbox slim does have a different power cable and a speical slot for the the kinect cable as i brought one the other day you would have to buy the new xbox slim i should think
- Q:Where should this interior power cable be connected?
- That's the main power connector for the motherboard. It probably plugs into that white socket behind it on the board, but check the motherboard manual to make sure you put it in the right place. It's pretty hard to plug things into the wrong place most of the time, but check to be sure.
- Q:Where can I find a power cable for an Ultra monitor? 8 pin round?
- Sounds like you need a standard S-Video Cable, available just about anywhere. We can get them locally at the 99cent only store, walmart, target, ect
- Q:Car amplifier s power cable issue ?
- It's safe enough, as long as you make a good splice, and insulate it well. For automotive use, I like insulated, crimp-on splices. If this is a really high-power setup, and the power cable run is that long, you may be better off replacing it with heavier-gauge wire.
- Q:ribbon cable power button?
- Time to hang up our computer repair skills and take it to a shop...
- Q:how deep underground are electric cables put underground?
- Over here in the US we have telephone numbers we can call (Called Call before you dig) so the power companies will come out and mark the lawn wherever the lines are. They do this for free because it is easier than repairing them. Find out if there is a number in the UK before digging. Good luck Chris
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range