BARE CONDUCTOR AS PER ASTM STANDARDS
All-Aluminum Alloy Conductor.
AAAC-6201 bare conductor meets or exceeds the following ASTM standards:
l B-398 Aluminum-Alloy 6201-T81 Wire for Electrical Purposes.
l B-399 Concentric-Lay-Stranded 6201-T81 Aluminum Alloy Conductors.
Aluminum alloy 6201 wires. concentrically stranded.
- Q:Where can I buy a replacement power cable for my ps3? I can't find one anywhere.?
- Any standard PC power cable will do the same job as the one that shipped with the system as they are identical. You can pick one up from your local Best Buy or similar electronics store for between $10-20.
- Q:Two connectors on the same hard drive cable?
- confident your previous you will properly be positioned interior your new pc, yet beginning the case could void the pc's guarantee, and it relies upon on what number 3.5 inch no longer easypersistent slots are interior the case. maximum pc circumstances have extra desirable than one 3.5 no longer easypersistent slots. My case can postpone to 3 no longer basic drives. I purely positioned one in mine as quickly as I equipped it. in case you desire to apply the previous no longer easypersistent and don't desire to void the pc's guarantee, purchase an enclosure for the previous one which will make it an exterior no longer easypersistent. I even have taken a laptop no longer easypersistent and offered an enclosure for it, so now I even have an exterior no longer easypersistent that i will take everywhere i desire to. very own pc pc's have a three.5 inch no longer easypersistent in them.
- Q:What power cord and SATA cables go with this HDD?
- it is a sata and takes the Standard power connector on the back like the regular drive and the the rest the other guy covered you can tell the difference it's not a ribbon cable looks like romex almost and the ends are polarized one end looks like this L____ and this end is reversed the cable can't be plugged in wrong just like IDE hard drives.
- Q:Does the Sandisk Mp3 player 'Sansa' e200 series have separate power cable?
- Sansa released a base station not to long ago that I love. The advantage to it is that it can not only charge the player, but it can also allow you to connect the player to a stereo system. It even has a remote control with it for the player. I got mine on OKorder just search sansa base station. This option is great for just charging and player it in the house. The advantage to the wall charger is that it is more portable. If you are looking for something to travel with that will probably be what you will want.
- Q:Power Cable Adaptor or Distribution Block?
- either way is fine unless your total system power will exceed 3000 watts....otherwise it would be cheaper and just as good to just run the 4 all the way from the battery and use the 1/0 gauge for your big three upgrade should you be exceeding 1000 watts
- Q:Have a question about compatible replacement power cable for Dell Optiplex 790 SFF, HELP please! 10A vs 3.6A will it ruin computer?
- Thanks David for your expertise!
- Q:how to hook up power/ground cables for my Sub Amp?
- listen to what AERO D said... you should use self tapping screws,, estimate 50 cents each and drill those into the frame of ur trunk... the frame will have paint on it so be sure to take some sand paper and just clear the paint for best conectivity..
- Q:We say that the size of power cable is 4 core, 150 sq.mm. What would be the diameter of this cable ???
- If the size of the cable is 4 core, 150 sq.mm; = the cross sectional area of each core is 150 sq.mm. The diameter of each core is gotten from the formula C = ╥d. From this $ substituting values for ╥ and C; We find that d = 150 / 3.142. = d = 47.74mm :. for 4 cores, diameter of cable = 47.74 * 4 = 190.96mm However, note that this is only mathematical. On the field, the dimension of a cable is usually specified based on the number of cores it has, and the cross sectional area of one of the cores as the cores are all of the same size.
- Q:Why is a magnet on a power cable?
- It is not actually a magnet.It is ferrite core which helps in limiting the inrush current through the cable.
- Q:Cable zc_y v22 what does it mean
- No problem with the copper, the home is no problem as if you take a twisted pair as a telephone line KVV with BV material, the process is not much difference in the production
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range