|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
Acid Etched Glass
|Packaging Detail:||wooden box|
|Delivery Detail:||usual 10 workdays against payment|
Album Cover -Special Glass
For use for the album,
3mm thickness,usual size:8x12inches,12x16inches,12x18inches
Album Cover-Special Glass
1.use for the album cover
2.high quality and low cost
8x12inches, 12x16inches, 12x18inches
5.packed in wooden box,50pieces/box
Stained glass sheet, float glass, bevel glass, lead or zinc or copper foil, solder etc.
Size and Design:
Can be customized
Single glazed and triple glazed
Styrofoam+ wooden case
Private residential window and door, restaurants, churches, schools and university, pub and hotels, shops etc.
15 Days after deposit
Deposit in advance, rest paid by delivery
TT, L/C, Western Union, Paypal
- Q:Would you like to make windows white glass is good or green is good? That expensive Looks upscale? Thank you!
- Rewan glass:
Rewan glass is heated by the plate glass to soften the mold in the mold, and then annealed by the curved glass. Rewan glass in some of the high-level decoration in the frequency of getting higher and higher, need to be scheduled, no cash.
- Q:What brand of hot-melt glass is better?
- Qinhuangdao Yaohua Jun Ding Art Glass is the best, you can go to the local inspection, you can join. Old brand, for decades, I heard that done a lot of large projects, but also to do the export.
- Q:Find the role of several new glass features, to concentrate a little
Hurry Short point!
- Energy saving glass
Traditional glass applications in the building is mainly lighting, with the building doors and windows to increase the size of the doors and windows of the thermal insulation requirements are correspondingly improved, energy-saving decorative glass is able to meet this requirement, set energy-saving And decorative in one of the glass. Energy-saving decorative glass usually has a pleasing appearance of color, but also has a special light and heat absorption, transmission and reflection ability, with the building exterior wall glass curtain wall, can play a significant energy saving effect, now Is widely used in a variety of high-level buildings on top. Building commonly used energy-saving decorative glass with heat-absorbing glass, heat reflective glass and insulating glass.
- Q:Building your own glass windows?
- I've never broke down the prices, but I bet you end up spending more. If not initially, then in the long run. Insulated glass, which you will need to order, will be somewhat expensive. And probably won't do as well as what a moderately priced replacement window. I spent about 3 grand on 15 Pella windows (11 double hung, 4 small sliders for the basement) You will end up using wood jambs, sashes. Plus hardware. It will take a long time to build the windows, time you could spend making money other ways to pay for the windows. It will be harder to get the windows air tight. So in the end, a good replacement window will save you more in time and energy savings, then a home made version.
- Q:Shot glass cabinet building plans?
- I think Sri Vidya Rajgopalan has given the correct answer. But the Answer is very long. Let me explain you in short. Ram built a Bridge instead of ship because he thought, if in the war with Ravana more army of Varana is required then it will be easy to bring reinforcement through a Bridge Than to send ship.
- Q:How to build a glass dome bedroom?
- Yes okorder.com/ you can ask with the details of your requirements. They answers promptly. Now you can complete your dream bedroom quickly. Wish one day I can visit your home to see it.
- Q:Building glass curtain wall in the construction of what important provisions
- Q:How will the glass color fade
- The color of the vitreous itself is not faded because the color itself is through thousands of degrees of high temperature burned in the daily life of several temperature simply can not make it color.
Our common architectural glass, red, blue, green, gold, are coated glass.
- Q:Sound insulation glass how much money a square
- Look at what kind of if it is about the insulating glass about 70 or so, if it is PVB folder glass prices about 130 up and down if the professional grade such as DEV glass price in the 400 to 500 yuan per square.
Sound insulation glass produces the principle of sound insulation: a variety of outdoor sound source vibration generated noise, noise through the air.
Media noise, when the noise is transmitted to the soundproof glass doors and windows, and then by the sound glass successive attenuation, especially after noise through the noise damping rubber, the frequency noise and high frequency noise is noise absorption damping rubber absorption, distortion, shock absorption, attenuation Will be in the high-frequency noise effectively filter out, and finally into the indoor noise is only about 5%. Usually the most common and most annoying most annoying people can not sleep "唿 唿", "嚯 嚯" in the high-frequency noise is basically no, but also heard, and the feeling of the room suddenly soft down, stay In the interior also more comfortable. Is the so-called: living in the downtown, the dream of the heart to achieve.
- Q:how to build a glass terrarium?
- If you want to save money go to a glass place. Tell them the sizes that you want but are negotiable on the thickness and color (clear, smoky, or tinted). They can even be different colors/thicknesses. All glass places have offcuts and if you are willing to negotiate, you can get these very cheap. Glue them together with Stickoflex adhesive/sealant. (it is like silicone but MUCH stronger) To apply it with a professional look (when you're a novice), act as if it is spray paint. mask the area that you don't want painted with masking tape and newspaper. I.E. if you only want 1/4" fillet, mask the glass but leave 1/4" exposed. You need to clamp the glass at 90 deg angles before you caulk it. Do one at a time and not in one hit. Spread it with your finger. On the final pass (to spread it) use something plastic like the plastic sticks for a hot glue gun. Lubricate the stick with dish soap. Stikoflex kicks butt. It is a polyurethane
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range