||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
AISI SAE4140 Alloy Structural Steel Round Bar SCM440
1 Standards and Chemical Composition:
2 Mechanical Property:
Strength of extension
3 Brief Introduction:
2-13m or as per your request
Normalizing, Annealing, Quenching
Standard seaworthy packing or according to your requirements
1, Your advantages?
professional products inquiry, products knowledge train (for agents), smooth goods delivery, excellent customer solution proposale
2, Test & Certificate?
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem
3, Factory or Trading Company?
We are a trading company but we have so many protocol factories and CNBM works as a trading department of these factories. Also CNBM is the holding company of many factories.
4, Payment Terms?
30% TT as deposit and 70% before delivery.
Irrevocable L/C at sight.
5, Trading Terms?
EXW, FOB, CIF, FFR, CNF
6, After-sale Service?
We provide the services and support you need for every step of our cooperation. We're the business partner you can trust.
For any problem, please kindly contact us at any your convenient time.
We'll reply you in our first priority within 24 hours.
- Q:Are steel and round steel the same thing?
- Yuan steel and round steel are the same thing, they are round steel.
- Q:Are more bars used in high-rise buildings?
- The State advocates the use of new steel grades and designs responsive to national policies.Xingang are screw steel, screw thread steel with multiRound bars are often used in stirrups
- Q:How do you know the diameter and weight of a round bar?
- The weight / weight / length is /3.14, and then the more is the radius. Then *2 is the diameter.Formula: pi * (D/2) - *L* weight = weight
- Q:What is the difference between cast iron and round steel?
- Is also called round billet cast iron or iron by calcination with heavy machinery forging into steel (called the moral is toughened and hardened into steel or steel), the main component of alloy is composed of iron, carbon and silicon steel just according to the different areas in the use of alloy in carbon and silicon content in different precipitation in steel forging process of carbon and silicon was decreased to different areas of demand.
- Q:What's the difference between bar and round bar?
- Bars can be either round or square or six sides.Another argument is that bars usually refer to short ones. The rounds are not cut, usually 6 meters long supply.
- Q:What is the mechanical properties of No. 40 round bar?
- 40# stands for steel grades, round bars for steel profiles, mechanical properties for steels, tensile strength, yield point, (cattle / mm, 2) elongation, shrinkage (%), impact energy, Ak (coke), state, hardness, HB<
- Q:What kind of nuts do you need for round 20 rounds?
- The nut is connected to mechanical equipment parts, through the inside of the thread, the same specifications of nuts and bolts to connect together, such as M4-P0.7 and M4-P0.7 only bolt nut series connection (nut, M4 nut diameter is about 4mm, 0.7 fingers between the two thread distance of 0.7mm); US made products as well, such as screw nut only with the 1/4-20 1/4-20's collocation (1/4 refers to the nut inner diameter is about 0.25 inches, 20 inches each, 20 teeth).Self locking nut, lock nut, locking nut, four claw nut, the nut is screwed into the nut, screw rod nut insurance connecting nut cap nut six self-locking angle of anchor bolt with nut, six special angle crown thin nut eyenut.
- Q:12 of the diameter of the round steel can be M12 out of the thread is not
- It depends on your material straight straight, generally should be right, you check the metric thread specification table, there is large size can be much, I think you are a little round a little better, so that you may get the car, do not appear to have a side material shortage phenomenon
- Q:Will the three steel is steel? It is a steel bar?
- Your question is inaccurateThread steels are grade two, grade three, grade four, and even grade fiveFirst grade steel generally refers to the wire rod, also known as wire rod, is a ribbed steel bar
- Q:What is the difference between common wire and high-speed wire?
- P line: refers to the use of "ordinary mill (usually open-train double wire rod rolling mill)". The rolling speed of 20-60 meters per second, per root weight (disc) in 0.4-0.6 tons (market show is generally three root six head is a market), in the rolling process can only be cooled by air cooling or air cooling line to ensure product performance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range