Wire diameter of Galvanized Steel Wire :
Processing with low carbon steel wire, through drawing and electric galvanizing
Standard wire gauge from 8 BWG to 26BWG
Technical Information of Galvanized Steel wire
Material: super carbon steel
Processing by drawing, hot-dipped galvanizing
Standard wire gauge from 8BWG to 30BWG
Thick zinc-coating layer
Super in corrosion resistance
Firm coating layer
Custom size available
galvanized wire is used for weaving of wire mesh, stranded conductors in overhead power circuitry,
fencing for expressway and construction.
Size of Galvanized Steel Wire
Galvanized Steel Wire
- Q:Strange/old wiring in outlet receptacle.?
- In '48 your house won't have a ground wire as you found out. If it is wired with BX cable ( metal clad) you can see in the basement or crawl space, the ground is actually taken to the outlet by the metallic casing. Then all you would have to do is get a bag of ground wires with screws already crimped on them at Home Depot called Greenies. You screw them into one of the holes inside the box and attach the other end to the ground screw on the switch or outlet. The red casing you are describing actually sounds like red electrical tape wrapped around deteriorating wire in the box as the other wire looks raggy. The wire you see that looks aluminum MAY be aluminum someone added in the '70's when al wire was used, but BOTH would be replaced and there would have been a ground wire. I don't know why it looks silver, but I have seen old wiring like that and it is usually copper. If you see the BX cable you are good adding the ground wire, if it is a silvery looking cloth casing, then install new NON-grounded receptacles.
- Q:How do I wire up a three way switch?
- Heres okorder.com/... I hope this hleps.
- Q:Wiring a new electric cook top?
- so it is new already == call the 800 number that is with the paperwork and ask the customer service to give you an explanation and email a wiring diagram ... best way to fix and have safety ...
- Q:2015 Ford Focus radio wiring diagram?
- Q:Honda Civic cd player installation, wiring... HELP!?
- Honda Civic Wiring Diagram
- Q:2005 Kia Sorento Wire Diagram?
- DIRECTWIRE™ WIRING INFORMATION - KIA / SORENTO / 2005 / Audio Radio 12v green + Radio Groundblack - Radio Ignition green/orange + Radio Illumination red/black + Factory Amp Turn-on Power Antenna N/A LF Speaker +/-brown - black +,- radio harness or amp under driv seat RF Speaker +/- green/orange - blue/orange +,- radio harness or amp under driv seat LR Speaker +/- green - blue +,- radio harness or amp under driv seat RR Speaker +/- blue - yellow +,- radio harness or amp under driv seat Sorry this doesn't list the Amp turn on wire, but now you know a buch of wires that it is not!! Good luck...if you test with a voltmeter, the amp turn on wire should not have 12v in any key position. MikeC
- Q:12/3 wire to 14/2 wire?
- No you should either use a 20 amp breaker and 20 amp recepticles or if you use a 15 amp breaker then use 14/2 or 14/3 wire. Too heavy of wire creates a fire risk. If your new home was wired to code, this seems quite odd.
- Q:what is a hot wire gauge?
- A hot wire gage is a tool that tells you which wire(s) are hot meaning that they have electricity running through them. If you go to the tool store you would ask for a voltage detector. These are about the size of a pen. They light up and beep when the detect voltage. I highly recommend having one when doing electrical. There is nothing worse than grabbing a wire that you thought was powered off only to get lit up. Hope this helps.
- Q:wiring problems with thermostat, please help?
- The Green wire generally is fan The red wires are hot to the AC and Heater The yellow wire is AC The white wire is common. Brown may be used for AC instead of red Hook the Green to the G terminal The Red wire to the Rh terminal The brown wire, I believe is Rc terminal White to W OR c (HOW EVER IT'S LABELED) Yellow to Y
- Q:4 Flat wire trailer wiring?
- Your friendly neighborhood auto parts store should have a wiring kit for your truck... complete with instructions and diagrams.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range