Wire diameter of Galvanized Steel Wire :
Processing with low carbon steel wire, through drawing and electric galvanizing
Standard wire gauge from 8 BWG to 26BWG
Technical Information of Galvanized Steel wire
Material: super carbon steel
Processing by drawing, hot-dipped galvanizing
Standard wire gauge from 8BWG to 30BWG
Thick zinc-coating layer
Super in corrosion resistance
Firm coating layer
Custom size available
galvanized wire is used for weaving of wire mesh, stranded conductors in overhead power circuitry,
fencing for expressway and construction.
Size of Galvanized Steel Wire
Galvanized Steel Wire
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- The stainless steel spring wire is usually hard, and it is cold drawn with larger wire diameter difference. Stainless steel bright wire is usually medium hard, it is normal cold drawing and cold drawing. Light drawing of stainless steel is usually in soft medium, which is cold drawing with smaller line diameter difference. The stainless steel wire is usually soft, which is annealed by hydrogen pipe after drawing, and the product has a roof shape after annealing.
- Q:What are the basic characteristics of wire resistance strain gages?
- A resistor that is not to be changed is called a fixed resistor. Variable resistance is called a potentiometer or variable resistor. The ideal resistor is linear, i.e., the instantaneous current through the resistor is directly proportional to the applied instantaneous voltage. Variable resistor for partial pressure. One or two removable metal contacts are tightly pressed on exposed resistors. The contact position determines the resistance between any end of the resistor and the contact point.
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- If you or a cigarette lighter, it is copper, because the melting point of copper at 1083 degrees, and generally lighter temperature at about 500 degrees, only the fire lighter to more than 1 thousand degrees, according to the flame to determine the temperature of different colors, red yellow blue to white to a minimum, more and more high.
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Therefore, the removal of metal surface impurities and removal of metal surface oxides, the two are different.
- Q:Why is the current limiting circuit used to measure the resistance of wire by voltammetry?
- Because the resistance of wire is very small, almost zero. According to the current, equal to the voltage divided by the resistor, it is known that the resistance is almost an hour and the current is close to infinity. This will burn out the power supply, so the current limiting method must be used
- Q:What's the metal wire fabric?Such as title
- Because the implant metal wire fabric because of the overall color bright, if there is a light metal, can reflect the specific metallic luster. But note that not only the characteristics of metal wire fabric in metallic luster, and anti-static, with anti radiation, more conducive to regulate all aspects of the body
- Q:How can you make the fabric with silk fabric wrinkle free after washing?
- Hello, in order to prevent wrinkles after washing clothes, you should add the final rinse, softening agent, softening agent loss supplement when washing, in order to maintain the soft feeling, reduce wrinkles.
- Q:What silk is fine as hair, soft as wool, strong as steel?
- Steel wire can be processed to fine hair, of course, such as steel wire, but it can not be soft as wool (of course, very thin strands of steel are also very soft).
- Q:What fabric is the wire made of? What are the advantages and disadvantages?...
- The overall fabric, the wire about 3%~8% or so, under the same general level of technology, the higher the proportion of metal wire.
- Q:What is the difference between carbon fiber and wire heating?
- The biggest characteristic of carbon fiber heating is that the electromagnetic radiation is very small. It is smaller than the electromagnetic shielding of the wire, and is harmless to the human body
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range