Wire diameter of Galvanized Steel Wire :
Processing with low carbon steel wire, through drawing and electric galvanizing
Standard wire gauge from 8 BWG to 26BWG
Technical Information of Galvanized Steel wire
Material: super carbon steel
Processing by drawing, hot-dipped galvanizing
Standard wire gauge from 8BWG to 30BWG
Thick zinc-coating layer
Super in corrosion resistance
Firm coating layer
Custom size available
galvanized wire is used for weaving of wire mesh, stranded conductors in overhead power circuitry,
fencing for expressway and construction.
Size of Galvanized Steel Wire
Galvanized Steel Wire
- Q:Speaker Wire Recommendation?
- The only place you will find genuine silver speaker cables is at very high end stores and the Internet. It is a good choice for the high end audiophile but if you are bi wiring three zones you could upgrade your speakers and use copper wire for the money spent and this would be a much more noticeable improvement. Some good Monstercable will do fine. If you are fishing through walls you want to get some wire that is UL rated for in-wall installation. Many communities have building codes requiring this since ordinary wire can get stripped when fished and cause a short circuit in the amplifier. I have seen Cat 5 used in multi-room applications but I recommend against it. It does not make very good speaker wire and it is particularly important to have decent speaker wire in the long runs involved with multiple zones. To sum up --The cheap wire that has one side colored silver is beneath you. Wire made of real silver is overkill for you. Cat 5 is a bad idea for speakers. If fishing through walls get in-wall wire.
- Q:Power wire??
- You can use any wire as long as it is the proper gauge required for the job you are doing! I am sure it will say in your installation instructions on which gauge of wire they reccomend for proper installation of the equipment you are installing
- Q:car stero wiring problem. please help!?
- Yeah i had them all wired together right i didnt tape them off cause i was trying to see if there was a bad speaker or something and.the.ignition wires hit.the.ground so i ran it straight to the battery cause i thought the ignition wire shorted out in harness then i was told to check radio fuse.
- Q:Question about Car Audio Wire Harness?
- The blue wire is a power antenna wire. If your car does not have a power antenna you do not need to connect this wire. If you do have one, the blue/ white wire from the stereo will work if it does not have a solid blue wire. The orange wires should be connected together. That wire dims the display on your stereo at night when you turn on the headlights.
- Q:A sub amp wiring kit?
- The amp kit should have everything for the amp. all you need for the subs is the speaker wire. make sure you get some good wire tho.
- Q:Strange/old wiring in outlet receptacle.?
- it is normal for a house built in the late 40's --- it was thought, at that time, that the aluminum wiring was cost effective and the most up to date === it would be wise to pull new wire and that would be 12 gauge with a ground [[ two wires, a black
- Q:wiring a 3 prong dryer receptacle?
- Don't okorder.com/... The breaker won't trip when it needs to and a fire could result.
- Q:what are the limitations of international wire transfer limit?
- Your bank may set a limit on the amount they will allow per wire transfer, but that would be the only limit. My company accepts wire transfers for international business almost daily and there have been a couple of time when I have had to have the purchasing company send a 2nd wire for the balance because the 1st exceeded the banks allowable transfer amount. Of course when that happens you have to be sure that you include the mark up to the customer invoice because you will be charges for each wire transfer by your bank. (some banks don't charge for incoming wires, some do.)
- Q:does copper, bell, or speaker wire carry energy faster?
- No, the speed of electricity along a wire is only a bit slower than the speed of light, and the type of wire does not change that by much if any. Besides, bell and speaker wire is usually copper. Note that the size of the wire determines how much energy is transferred along the wire as opposed to dissipating it in the wire itself. Thicker wire is better. .
- Q:2004 monte carlo car stereo wiring?
- 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Car Radio Wiring Diagram Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Orange Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: The radio harness does not provide a switched power source. Run a wire to the fusebox or ignition switch harness for switched power. Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Car Radio Illumination Wire: Gray Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: Brown Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: White Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: White Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Tan Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Gray Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Light Green Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Dark Green Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Blue Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Yellow Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Blue Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Dark Blue Hope this helps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range