Product Basic Information:
Mechanical Properties(In Quenched & Tempered State)
Yield strength (MPA)
Reduction in Area (ψ/%)
Product Sales Information:
structural alloy steel
Made In China
Hot rolled,cold drawn,forged
seaworthy packing ,wooden case ,carton,woven bag or at client's requires
In 10-50 days
T/T or L/C at sight
China main Port,such as shanghai,Dalian,Shenzhen port.
FAQ of Alloy Steel Pipe:
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
Alloy Steel Pipe Images
- Q:How can I buy carbide die on the Internet? Who can help?!
- Go out and look for it. Someone will want to surf the Internet at home.
- Q:Does the hard alloy belong to the composite material?
- It's a composite material made up of dock, titanium and cobalt.
- Q:High speed steel has good toughness than the hard alloy tool,
- Different rake rake angle and carbide cutting tools of high-speed steel cutting tools, but according to different materials, the front angle and cemented carbide cutting tools of high-speed steel cutting tool rake angle difference is different;
- Q:Carbide according to the structure of the words, what can be divided into?
- Hard alloy is by grade, can be made into all kinds of special-shaped parts
- Q:Carbide products which are used more?
- Sealing rings in the sealing industry, mould industry, machine tools, milling cutters, drill bits in the mining industry, and armor piercing shells in the army, etc.
- Q:What are the common kinds of cemented carbides?
- Cemented carbide is a hard particle of refractory metals (tungsten, tantalum, titanium, molybdenum, etc.) that is mixed with one or more iron elements (cobalt, nickel, or iron), pressed and molded, and then sintered. Types and properties of cemented carbides: (1) classification and grade of cemented carbides. Tungsten carbide cobalt carbide is mainly composed of tungsten carbide (WC) and binder cobalt (Co). The brand is from "YG" ("hard cobalt" Pinyin prefix) composition and percentage of average amount of cobalt. For example, YG8 is a tungsten cobalt carbide that represents an average WCo = 8% and the remainder is tungsten carbide. Tungsten carbide cobalt carbide is mainly composed of tungsten carbide, titanium carbide (TiC) and cobalt. The grade by "YT" ("hard ti" Pinyin prefix) and the average content of titanium carbide. For example, YT15 represents an average WTi = 15%, while the others are tungsten titanium cobalt carbide with tungsten carbide and cobalt content. The tungsten titanium tantalum (NB) hard alloy is the main component of tungsten carbide, titanium carbide, tantalum carbide (or niobium carbide) and cobalt. This kind of hard alloy is also called universal cemented carbide or universal hard alloy.
- Q:Carbide coated drill bit
- 1. carbide drills are generally worn in the back. Then it has little influence on service life.2., the high strength of the workpiece material, easy to cause the front of the drill (spiral groove) wear, bit life impact.
- Q:How many temperature can the carbide valve seal reach?
- The 425 degree here means that WCB carbon steel can withstand such high temperatures and has little to do with sealing. In the sealing surface location, surfacing, etc., is the role of erosion resistance. If your body can only withstand 200 degrees, but your valve that can withstand 1000 degrees, which makes sense? So resistance to temperature is a comprehensive concept, and the temperature depends on the lowest temperature resistance in all of your parts (somewhat similar to the cask theory in economics). Of course, scouring will be a little faster at high temperatures.
- Q:Is the hard alloy the same as the cemented carbide?
- Dissimilarity！Cemented carbide refers to one or more refractory metal carbides (WC, TiC, etc.) as hard phases, and transition metals (Co, etc.) as bonding phases and multiphase materials prepared by powder metallurgy technology. As carbide tools for cutting tools, the commonly used carbides are WC, TiC, TaC, NbC and so on. The commonly used bonding phases are Co, Ni, Fe and so on. The strength of cemented carbide depends mainly on the content of the binder phase.The ultra-fine Grain Cemented Carbide Kennametal company launched a new brand KC5525, KC5510 uses the high cobalt hard alloy matrix grain refinement, cemented carbide substrate with super grain refinement cobalt content up to 10%, with TiAlNPVD coating with high aluminum content, the tools in intermittent cutting with high edge toughness at the same time, also has a very strong deformation resistance. ISCAR company for solid carbide end mills "AL-TEC" brand series of coating, with ultra-fine Grain Cemented Carbide with high aluminum content, TiAlN (PVD) coating, which in milling high hardness of 60 ~ 62HRC hardened steel, compared with the original IC903 grade, improve tool life 150%. Valenite company for cast iron in high-speed turning VP1595 grades, but also in the ultra-fine grain cemented carbide substrate, using MT-CVD coated with 18 m thick TiCN/Al2O3/TiC coating, the flank is coated with a layer of gray TiC, in order to facilitate and blade rotation observing the wear of cutting edge, the grade in rough machining ductile iron, the processing efficiency than other K05 ~ K10 grade increased by 50%.
- Q:The difference between cemented carbide YG 15 and yg12
- Material introduction: YG3X 14.6-15.2 132092 is suitable for high speed finish machining of cast iron, non-ferrous metal and alloy, hardened steel, alloy steel and small cutting section. K01 YG3X YG6A 14.6-15.0 137091.5 is suitable for semi hard finishing of hard cast iron, non-ferrous metals and their alloys. It is also suitable for semi finishing and finishing of high manganese steel, quenched steel and alloy steel. K05 YG6A YG6X 14.6-15.0 142091 has been proved by the production and use that the alloy can be used to process chilled alloy cast iron and heat-resisting alloy steel. It can also achieve good results and is also suitable for the finishing of ordinary cast iron. K10 YG6X YK15 14.2-14.6 210091 is suitable for processing integral alloy drilling, milling, reaming and other cutting tools. It has high wear resistance and toughness. K15 K20 YK15 YG6 14.5-14.9 138089 is suitable for semi finishing with medium casting speed of cast iron, non-ferrous metals and alloys, non-metallic materials. K20 YG6 YG6X-1 14.6-15.0 150090 is suitable for cast iron, nonferrous metals and alloy non metal material during continuous cutting finishing, discontinuous cutting the semi refined car, fine car, small section fine car, coarse thread, continuous section semi finishing milling and finish milling, rough and fine hole expansion. K20 YG6X-1 YG8N 14.5-14.8 200090 is suitable for high speed cutting of cast iron, white cast iron, nodular cast iron, and chrome, nickel and stainless steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range