Product Basic Information:
Mechanical Properties(In Quenched & Tempered State)
Yield strength (MPA)
Reduction in Area (ψ/%)
Product Sales Information:
structural alloy steel
Made In China
Hot rolled,cold drawn,forged
seaworthy packing ,wooden case ,carton,woven bag or at client's requires
In 10-50 days
T/T or L/C at sight
China main Port,such as shanghai,Dalian,Shenzhen port.
FAQ of Alloy Steel Pipe:
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
Alloy Steel Pipe Images
- Q:Carbide coated drill bit
- 3. the wear of drill bit belt has the most serious influence on drill bit life.4. so, when using the drill, pay attention to it:(1) the drill should be kept as small as possible at the top of the drill bit.(2) the spindle of machine tool has enough rigidity and precision.(3) the drill shall be replaced and sharpened when used.
- Q:What are the differences in performance between cemented carbide cutting tools and PCD cutters (polycrystalline diamond)?
- The former is cut by ordinary metal materials, the latter is used for cutting superhard materials
- Q:What are the main causes of wear of high speed steel cutting tools and carbide cutting tools?
- The tool wear mainly depends on the physical and mechanical properties and cutting conditions of cutting tools and materials. Under different conditions, tool wear has different characteristics. 1, hard point wear; 2, adhesive wear; 3, diffusion wear; 4, chemical wear;
- Q:Method for assembling hard alloy cold heading die
- Technological requirements for hole processing of cemented carbide die:1, carbide mold hole processing, selection, processing methods: according to the requirements of the drawings, select the electrical processing methods.2, select electrode material: according to the processing requirements, determine the processing methods and processing equipment to determine the electrode material.3. Design electrode: Design electrode according to clearance, shape and effective length of blade.4, processing electrode: generally use shaping grinding or square planer processing.5 、 clamping electrode.6, be processed carbide mold preparation.7. Calibration electrode.8 、 carbide mould clamping and positioning.9. Adjust the upper and lower positions of the spindle head.10, processing preparation.11, boot processing.12, regulation switching and intermediate inspection.13, carbide mold inspection: carbide mold after processing, should be carefully checked according to drawings, whether it meets the requirements of the drawings
- Q:High end markets for cemented carbides
- In 2007, 16 thousand and 500 tons of cemented carbide produced in our country, 4500 tons were used in cutting tool production, and the quantity was quite similar to that in japan. But the value of the tool is only 800 million U. S. dollars, far less than Japan's 2 billion 500 million U. S. dollars, which fully shows that the overall production level of domestic carbide efficient tool is still quite a gap with foreign countries. Therefore, in the domestic enterprises can not meet the market demand under the premise of the manufacturing industry will have to rely on a large number of imports to solve. Data show that the main foreign market in China's high-end cutter sales growth rate of 30%, has exceeded the average annual growth rate of domestic knives.
- Q:What are the carbide cutting tool brands? 10
- Haili toolsXixia villa brandXixia villa knives accounted for 30% of the national market, the most important city brand
- Q:Carbide products which are used more?
- Sealing rings in the sealing industry, mould industry, machine tools, milling cutters, drill bits in the mining industry, and armor piercing shells in the army, etc.
- Q:How hard is the carbide knife?
- Cemented carbide has high hardness, high temperature resistance and good red hardness. It can still maintain good cutting performance at high temperature about 1000 degrees centigrade.
- Q:What kind of etching solution should be used for metallographic observation of MIG and TIG welding of cobalt based carbide and medium low carbon steel? Ten
- Cobalt based alloys are cobalt, which contains a considerable amount of nickel, chromium, tungsten, and a small amount of alloying elements such as molybdenum, niobium, tantalum, titanium and lanthanum, and occasionally contains an alloy of iron. According to the alloy composition is different, they can be made of wire for hardfacing powder, thermal spraying, spray welding process, can also be made of casting and forging and powder metallurgy.
- Q:What brand of carbide is used in woodworking tools?
- The quality alloy YG6X/YG6A is suitable for the processing of chilled cast iron, alloy cast iron, heat-resisting steel and alloy steel. It is also suitable for the fine machining of precision cast iron and the manufacture of wear-resistant parts. Hard alloy YG8N: is suitable for fine cast iron, ductile iron, white iron and non-ferrous metal finishing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range