Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:What about compressor overload protection?
- Clogged capillary or dry filter. At this point, the compressor suction temperature increases, the compressor can not be inhaled refrigerant cooling, causing the compressor temperature rise, protective relay action
- Q:What are the parts of the outdoor unit?
- The indoor machine comprises a heat exchange copper tube, a fan and an electric component
- Q:What is the working principle of the BOG compressor?
- The working principle of BOG compressor is to use the connecting rod to push the piston to move again and again, so that the gas can be pressurized and transported out
- Q:How to deal with the liquid hammer phenomenon of compressor
- Liquid hammer occurs mainly in piston compressors. As refrigerant liquid (or lubricating oil) is sucked in by compressor, it causes abnormal shock accident of compressor
- Q:What is the Basic accessories for air conditioners?
- with six system,Air duct system, refrigeration system, humidifying system, electric heating system, power distribution system and control protection system
- Q:What are the parts of an automobile air conditioner?
- The air conditioning refrigeration system usually adopts the Rl34a compression type closed cycle system. The utility model is mainly composed of a compressor, a condenser, a liquid storage drying tank, an expansion reading (or throttling Kong Guan), an evaporator, etc., a loop part, a hand u, an electric control part, etc.. Each part of the circulating part is connected by turns from a pressure resistant metal pipeline or a fluorine resistant rubber hose in turn
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the compressor?
- The volume efficiency of a compressor is the ratio of the actual gas flow to the theoretical gas flow
- Q:What are the types of compressors?
- The liquid piston compressor is a rotary displacement compressor in which water or other liquid acts as a piston to compress the gas and then exhaust the gas
- Q:What is the function of the refrigeration compressor in the refrigeration system?
- The compressor is the heart of the refrigeration system. It absorbs refrigerant gas from the suction pipe at low temperature and low pressure. It drives the piston to compress it through the motor, and then exhaust the refrigerant gas at high temperature and high pressure to the exhaust pipe
- Q:What are the risk factors of condensers?
- Plug component is mainly carbon dioxide, water and Nitrous Oxide, especially Nitrous Oxide, has aroused more and more attention, their crystallization, blocking the main cooling channel, will cause the main cold "dry evaporation" and "dead end boiling" caused by hydrocarbon enrichment and accumulation, precipitation, the main cold blast
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range