Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:What is the function of the refrigerator compressor?
- The Freon is pressurized by the compressor in the gas state. After pressurization, the condenser flows through the throat to the back of the refrigerator, and then condenses into liquid by the heat dissipation of the radiator (after the material is compressed and the temperature is raised)
- Q:What are the condensers made of?
- Of these, the evaporator is a device for conveying cold capacity. The refrigerant absorbs the heat of the cooled object in it to achieve refrigeration. The compressor is the heart that acts as a suction, compressor, and refrigerant vapor
- Q:What is the function and control of the evaporator and condenser of the air conditioner?
- The condenser is like the boiling water on the stove
- Q:Refrigerators do not cool, compressors do not work, but very hot, what is the reason?
- Use multimeter ohmmeter to measure whether the resistance of the PTC starter running Jack and the starting jack is normal (normal resistance is between 16~50 ohms), such as infinity or 0, the PTC starter is damaged and should be replaced.
- Q:What is the function of the hydraulic differential controller in the compressor?
- When the compressor works, an oil pump forces the oil circulation lubrication and cooling, and the oil pressure difference controller is a safety switch for the screw compressor
- Q:What are the differences and characteristics of D M type V compressor?
- When there is only one pair of symmetrically arranged cylinders, it is also called the D type. D is a type of M. D type represents symmetrical balance type, the cylinder is on both sides of the compressor, it is two columns, M type is symmetrical balance type, can be four or six columns, M type is equivalent to two D machines, M type range is more widely used
- Q:What's the difference between compressor and air compressor?
- Air compressor: the abbreviation of air compressor, its medium is air
- Q:How to repair air conditioning compressor？
- The compressor power supply line card is generally burned, long time working in load condition caused by compressor, high current operation, the surface temperature of the compressor is higher. After dealing with the terminal fault, check the damage reason of the compressor terminal, the condenser fouling, the outdoor fan speed and the compressor capacitor will cause the compressor to run at high current and the surface temperature is too high
- Q:What is the function of the air conditioning condenser?
- The role of condenser: mainly as a refrigerant cooling work
- Q:What is the working principle of the condenser?
- Gases pass through a long tube (usually a solenoid) to dissipate heat into the air around them. Copper and other metals have a strong thermal conductivity and are often used to transport steam. In order to improve the efficiency of the condenser, heat transfer fins with excellent heat transfer performance are often used on the pipeline to increase the heat dissipation area to accelerate heat dissipation and to speed up air convection through the fan and take away the heat.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range