Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:What is the function and control of the evaporator and condenser of the air conditioner?
- Low pressure refrigerant into a low pressure gas will absorb a large amount of heat that the fan heat physical principle of course will be absorbed into the evaporator of the air under the action of blowing air conditioning air conditioning is ah so we also called air conditioners
- Q:What is the purpose of a two-stage compression refrigeration cycle?
- Reduce the pressure ratio, avoid and reduce the loss caused by the high pressure ratio
- Q:What are the condensers made of?
- Such as solenoid valves, dispensers, dryers, heat collector, fusible plug, pressure controller and other components, they are in order to improve the economy of operation, reliability and safety setting.
- Q:What's the difference between compressor and air compressor?
- Both are provided with different medium pressure is compressed. Is a standard atmospheric air through the transformation of the mode of energy output to meet the needs of users of air equipment, energy conversion is generally understood as mechanical energy into kinetic energy
- Q:What are the differences and characteristics of D M type V compressor?
- Both D and M compressors are mature compressor structures. If large displacement is required, the M model is recommended because the force of the crankshaft is more balanced, and the layout of the crankshaft is more reasonable, but the area is larger.
- Q:What is the function of the air conditioning condenser?
- At this point, the outlet temperature of the condenser is about 35~45 degrees C, and the optimum temperature is below 40 degrees C. The refrigerant then enters the expansion valve or capillary to cool down
- Q:What are the types of compressors?
- The liquid piston compressor is a rotary displacement compressor in which water or other liquid acts as a piston to compress the gas and then exhaust the gas
- Q:How to analyze air conditioning parts?
- The general structure of the household air conditioner: various parts of the household air conditioner are divided into refrigeration system, ventilation system and electrical control system according to the function. Refrigeration system: the compressor, condenser, evaporator, throttling pipe, thermal expansion valve and drying filter in the air conditioner belong to the refrigeration system
- Q:What is the mean of condenser?
- The condenser is a part of the refrigerating system, and belongs to a heat exchanger
- Q:What are the system components of condensers?
- The main components of a motor (compressor, fan etc.), operation switch, electromagnetic contactor, relay, chain, thermal overcurrent relay overcurrent relay, temperature regulator, humidity regulator, temperature switch (defrost, prevent freezing etc.). Compressor crankcase heater, water break relay, computer board and other components.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range