Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:What is the working principle of the condenser?
- Gases pass through a long tube (usually a solenoid) to dissipate heat into the air around them. Copper and other metals have a strong thermal conductivity and are often used to transport steam. In order to improve the efficiency of the condenser, heat transfer fins with excellent heat transfer performance are often used on the pipeline to increase the heat dissipation area to accelerate heat dissipation and to speed up air convection through the fan and take away the heat.
- Q:What is the function and control of the evaporator and condenser of the air conditioner?
- The condenser is like the boiling water on the stove
- Q:What is the working principle of a two stage compressor?
- In the two stage compression refrigeration cycle, the refrigerant compression process is carried out in two stages
- Q:What's the difference between compressor and air compressor?
- Both are provided with different medium pressure is compressed. Is a standard atmospheric air through the transformation of the mode of energy output to meet the needs of users of air equipment, energy conversion is generally understood as mechanical energy into kinetic energy
- Q:What is the Basic accessories for air conditioners?
- with six system,Air duct system, refrigeration system, humidifying system, electric heating system, power distribution system and control protection system
- Q:What are the types of condensers?
- The condenser is often used for the condensation of the two steam at the end of the multi effect evaporator to ensure the vacuum of the final effect evaporator
- Q:What are the air compressors for?
- The air force: the traditional pneumatic tools, drilling machine, pneumatic, pneumatic wrench, pneumatic sandblasting
- Q:Refrigerators do not cool, compressors do not work, but very hot, what is the reason?
- Use multimeter ohmmeter to measure whether the resistance of the PTC starter running Jack and the starting jack is normal (normal resistance is between 16~50 ohms), such as infinity or 0, the PTC starter is damaged and should be replaced.
- Q:What are the risk factors of condensers?
- Combustible components are mainly acetylene and other hydrocarbons, acetylene is the most dangerous, the solubility in liquid oxygen is very low (5.6 * 10-6mg/L), it is easy to precipitate in solid state and cause explosion.
- Q:What are the system components of condensers?
- The main components of a motor (compressor, fan etc.), operation switch, electromagnetic contactor, relay, chain, thermal overcurrent relay overcurrent relay, temperature regulator, humidity regulator, temperature switch (defrost, prevent freezing etc.). Compressor crankcase heater, water break relay, computer board and other components.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range