Order On-line Tracking
AE-200 have been designed and formulated to deliberately form evenly sized and uniformly distributed micro bubbles during the concrete mixing process, and the bubbles can be maintained for a long time .AE-200 can improve the uniformity and fluidity of concrete. It will bring adverse impact to compressive strength at large dosage. It complies to ASTM C 260 Standard Specifications for Air-Entraining Admixtures for Concrete.
Most forms of low to medium strength concrete Dams, reservoirs Airport runways, hardstands Roading, pavements, footpaths, driveways, Slabs and walls, Most forms of structural concrete.
light yellowish liquid
light yellowish liquid
PH value(1% solution)
Features and Benefits
AE-200 provides the following beneficial effects to concrete:
Air entrainment considerably reduces the effect of freeze / thaw cycles caused by frost
Improved durability of concrete exposed to tidal movements.
Improves the workability and reduces bleeding of mixes with harsh
sands and aggregates - advantage of increased workability can be taken to reduce mixing water without reducing handling properties.
Easier and quicker mixing of concrete in agitator trucks
Concrete in transit and placement is more cohesive and will segregate less
Concrete becomes easier to place, resulting in less vibration and work effort to achieve proper compaction.
Usage and Dosage
1.AE-200 is added directly into the mixing water prior to addition to the aggregates. Do not add to the dry cement or aggregates
2. Regular weekly tests on the entrained air content should be undertaken with an air meter. 3. By 1% air content: the dosage rate varies from 0.001% to 0.002% of cement weight when the concrete without flyash; if the concrete using flyash, the dosage should be from 0.01% to 0.02%. Exact dosage rates are determined by air meter tests on trial mixes.
Packaging, transport and storage
1. 20 litre and 200 litre plastic drums.
2.This product is non-toxic and non-flammable. So there is no special transportation requirement.
3. One year in unopened, original containers when stored free from frost and below 25°C
1. Q:Are you a manufactory or trading company? A:We are a professional manufactory with 12 years’ experience and 2 years of export experience, covers an area of 30 acres.
2.Q: May I know your MOQ request?
A: MOQ is 1 TON.
3.Q: Could you offer free sample?
A: We can provide free samples to you for quality testing.
4.Q: Does your product is dangerous merchandise?
A: Not dangerous merchandise, It belongs to Not legal Inspection merchandise.
5.Q: What about your packing?
A: Liquid in IBC tank or Flexitank;Powder in woven bags.
6.Q: How about your productive capacity?
A: 900000 tons/Year.
7.Q: What is your export port?
A: China main port.
8.Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Within 7 days after received advanced payment.
9.Q: Can you print logo or label on packing as customer request?
A: Yes, we can customize according to your requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|