Detailed Product Description
1.Air Conditioner Plastic Cover
1. Product name: Air Conditioner Plastic Cover
2. Product size: customized;
3. Material: ABS or customized;
4. Fabrication: Vacuum forming, CNC cut, scraping process;
5.Color:White or Any Color
7.Item: Air Conditioner Plastic Cover
8.Packing:EPE, Styrofoam, carton...
Air Conditioner Plastic Cover
|Product Type||Air Conditioner Plastic Cover|
Vacuum Forming Thermoforming, CNC Engraving and Trimming and
Treament, Polising and Scraping Process Etc
Durable and Safety For Use
Modern Fashion Appearance
Good Quality and Competitive Price
|Packing||Depend On Your Need|
|we can provide professonal designs for new shop,showroom as per your need,customers are expected to provide theire shop measurment,logo etc.We could charge for some large new designs.|
|1) Large-scale produce line, more rapid delivery|
2) Supporting deep-processing. the kinds of products are more rich
3) Advance equipment , the quality are perfect.
4) Professional Factory, services are more circumspect
|Plastic cover of medical machine,Air conditioning,All kind of vacuum forming cover|
|40% invoice value paid as deposit by T/T, 60% balance paid by T/T before cargo release from factory|
| L/C, Western Union , Money Gram, etc.|
|5-10 working days|
Welcome to visit our factory show room for more ideas
- Q:What does PPE mean in plastic products?. Polypropylene or polyethylene, for example, or something else?
- Poly (phenylene oxide) (PPE) is a kind of high performance thermoplastic engineering plastics. It has excellent electrical and thermal resistance. In order to adapt to some special occasions, such as copper clad laminate industry, South Africa should be modified as thermosetting material.
- Q:What additives are used in plastics?
- Plastic compounding, a small amount added to the synthetic resin or its compound, with a class of chemicals to improve the processing performance of some products or gift. This kind of material is dispersed in the synthetic resin or the mixing, does not affect the molecular structure of synthetic resin.
- Q:How can the strength and toughness of plastic products be tested simply?
- Testing of universal material testing machine: tensile strength, elongation at break and bending strengthImpact testing: impact strength
- Q:What is environmentally friendly engineering plastics?
- In the manufacture of environmentally friendly plastics, in line with national standards GB/T21661-2008 plastic.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of plastic packaging materials?
- Secondly, the plastic material has a very suitable barrier and permeability, you know, in plastic packaging, there is gas barrier packaging. Moisture proof packaging, waterproof packaging, and all kinds of fresh fruit packaging. These are plastic packaging to meet the respiratory effects of fresh ingredients. Again, the optical properties of plastic packaging is very good, because the plastic packaging materials can be made transparent, so when it is made of packaging containers, for which we see the contents of the indirect effect of crystal clear, very good promotion way.
- Q:What plastic sunscreen?
- Plastic products are exposed to sunlight or strong fluorescence, causing the aging of plastics due to the ability to absorb ultraviolet light. Adding light stabilizers can reduce the effect of UV light on plastics. Mainly used in PO products, mostly for PE, a few for PP, and PVC, ABS, PS, and so on.
- Q:Is there a difference between recycled plastics and new ones?
- The properties of waste plastics are reduced in different degrees after regeneration, mainly due to photoaging, oxidation and thermal aging. The extent of performance degradation depends mainly on the number of years spent and the environment. The waste edge, molding processing factory production waste recycling materials, the performance decline is very small, can be used when the new material almost, life is short; the indoor use of recycled products, performance has little change; but in outdoor use, long period, poor environment (effects such as pressure, electric and chemical medium etc.) product performance is poor, even can not recover. Due to the thermal aging in the process of regeneration, the color of the recycled material is changed from shallow to deep. The following describes several commonly used plastic recycling properties change.
- Q:White plastic products used for a long time will be yellow, how to do?
- This is irreversible, daily care, maintenance work. Don't expose to sun or put it in damp environment. Some detergents can be yellow, but they can only be improved.
- Q:What is the difference between waste pressure plastic pipe and PVC pipe?
- PVC for a long time has the chlorine ion release, not suitable for tap water pipe, poor impact resistance, not suitable for the gas pipeline, but the PVC low price, high hardness, affected by the temperature rise of heat cold shrink, commonly used in drainage pipeline, water pipeline.
- Q:How do I wipe the paint off the plastic?
- According to the plastic color, the specific way to remove is as follows.(1) water color, you can use detergent or detergent dipped in water directly wash off.(2) oily color, you can use alcohol, oil, paint thinner removal.(3) solidified paint, paint remover can be used, but pay attention to proper amount.
Our company has accumulated abundant of techincal experience of producing vacuum thermoforming products; we have our own experienced mold technicians and equipment operation technicians. Our company pays attention to quality management, pursues the business ideal of "taking quality as root, taking truth as faith", and takes "win-win" as our aim. The management policy of our enterprise is "quick design, in-time delivery, reasonable prices, and stable quality". We will supply the best service to national and international customers wholeheartedly, Welcome your inquires.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||15.00% Eastern Europe
13.00% Western Europe
12.00% Northern Europe
12.00% South America
8.00% North America
8.00% Central America
6.00% Southern Europe
6.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% South Asia
3.00% Domestic Market
3.00% Mid East
2.00% Southeast Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||ShenZhen YanTian Port,ShenZhen SheKou Port,GuangZhou Port
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range