Detailed Product Description
1.Air Conditioner Plastic Cover
1. Product name: Air Conditioner Plastic Cover
2. Product size: customized;
3. Material: ABS or customized;
4. Fabrication: Vacuum forming, CNC cut, scraping process;
5.Color:White or Any Color
7.Item: Air Conditioner Plastic Cover
8.Packing:EPE, Styrofoam, carton...
Air Conditioner Plastic Cover
|Product Type||Air Conditioner Plastic Cover|
Vacuum Forming Thermoforming, CNC Engraving and Trimming and
Treament, Polising and Scraping Process Etc
Durable and Safety For Use
Modern Fashion Appearance
Good Quality and Competitive Price
|Packing||Depend On Your Need|
|we can provide professonal designs for new shop,showroom as per your need,customers are expected to provide theire shop measurment,logo etc.We could charge for some large new designs.|
|1) Large-scale produce line, more rapid delivery|
2) Supporting deep-processing. the kinds of products are more rich
3) Advance equipment , the quality are perfect.
4) Professional Factory, services are more circumspect
|Plastic cover of medical machine,Air conditioning,All kind of vacuum forming cover|
|40% invoice value paid as deposit by T/T, 60% balance paid by T/T before cargo release from factory|
| L/C, Western Union , Money Gram, etc.|
|5-10 working days|
Welcome to visit our factory show room for more ideas
- Q:How do plastics weld?
- Plastic connection is the key link of its extensive application. Plastics can be connected by mechanical fastening, bonding, or welding. Fastening, fast connection, suitable for all plastics, but high cost, will produce stress concentration, can not form sealed joints or get the appropriate performance.
- Q:How long is the shelf life of plastic bottles?
- EPE Quality Supervision Bureau of Shanxi Province Quality Supervision Bureau staff said, at present our country has no unified relevant standards, only industry standards. Some bottles of foreign production, although the label for a period of 10 years, but after repeated use, especially high temperature after heating, will release toxic substances bisphenol A, so as not to use heating, not straight in the sun. At present, our country adopts triangle symbol as plastic recycling mark. It can remind consumers to use it correctly from material. EPE staff said that at the bottom of the plastic bottle, there is a triangle with 1 - 7 numbers inside it. Each number represents a different material, indicating what kind of resin the product is made of. Such as for the manufacture of bottles, space cups and other ingredients containing PC plastic products, more marked as "pearl cotton 7EPE", "mineral water bottles", "carbonated drinks bottles" and more marked as "pearl cotton 1EPE".
- Q:Is it harmful to health to drink water with plastic cups?
- Some transparent soybean milk machine material is PC material, may contain bisphenol A, some soybean milk machine can still cook, release quantity is quite big. Therefore, it is recommended to use stainless steel soybean milk machine. As for plastic boxes, chopsticks, spoons and other products, generally do not contain bisphenol A. A layer of paint can also be used in the inner layer of metal cans, and bisphenol A is also used. Therefore, the metal cans can not be heated directly. They should be eaten at room temperature or poured out of the tin.
- Q:What's the difference between memory plastic and sheet metal?
- Plates, glasses frames, Han Gaa In glassesMaterial: made of high-tech plastic memory plate.
- Q:What are the raw materials used in the production of plastic products?
- The poisonous and harmful substances produced by plastics of this kind of material come from 2 aspects. One is the single molecule vinyl chloride which is not completely polymerized in the process of production, and the other is the harmful substance in the plasticizer (two). These 2 substances in the high temperature and fat when easy to precipitate, toxic substances enter the human body with food, easy to cause cancer. At present, the containers for this material are less used for packaged food. If the family has this kind of material, don't let it heat.
- Q:What are the parts of plastics and what are their characteristics?
- The main component of plastics is resin. The term was first resin secrete by animal and plant lipid and its name, such as rosin, shellac, resin is not mixed with various additives and polymer compounds. Resin accounts for about 40% to 100% of the total weight of plastics. The basic properties of plastics depend mainly on the nature of the resin, but additives also play an important role. Some plastics are made up of synthetic resins, with or without additives such as plexiglass and polystyrene
- Q:What do you mean seven and five under the plastic cup?
- Transparent plastic bottles made from it are often called "plastic bottles". This plastic is heat-resistant to 70 degrees and is only suitable for warm drinks or cold drinks. If the high temperature liquid or heating, it is easy to deformation, there are harmful substances dissolved. And, scientists have found that after 10 months, the plastic could release carcinogens that are toxic to humans.
- Q:How many grades are there in the plastic block? How to divide?
- UL is a plastic material standard test piece by spontaneous combustion flame after the combustion time, combustion speed, falling particle state to set the plastic material fire resistance rating, according to the level of quality, followed by HB, V2, V1, V0, 5V, VTM-0, VTM-1 and thin material grade, VTM-2, and foam material grade HBF, HF-1, HF-2.
- Q:How to classify waste plastics? Identification methods?
- The rapid development of the plastics industry also brings a series of social problems caused by waste plastics, waste plastics and waste plastics which people are unwilling to see. Plastic products have been applied to every corner of society. From industrial production to basic necessities of life, plastic products are everywhere. People began to find that the plastic garbage has quietly come to us, seriously affect our health and living environment, such as agricultural land due to the impact of waste plastic and waste plastic production began, triggered by the "white pollution" to make people headache, not decay decomposition boxes can not be effectively recovered, with plastic life the garbage can not start treatment...... The sharp increase in plastic waste and the social and environmental problems caused by it are placed in front of people and placed in the place where people live and live all over the world.
- Q:What is plastic made of?
- Plastic: plastic material, the so-called plastic refers to the external force of the deformation occurs, the external force can be maintained after the abolition of the state of force. The elastic modulus of plastic is between rubber and fiber, and it can deform in a certain way. Soft plastics close to rubber, hard plastics, close to fiber.
Our company has accumulated abundant of techincal experience of producing vacuum thermoforming products; we have our own experienced mold technicians and equipment operation technicians. Our company pays attention to quality management, pursues the business ideal of "taking quality as root, taking truth as faith", and takes "win-win" as our aim. The management policy of our enterprise is "quick design, in-time delivery, reasonable prices, and stable quality". We will supply the best service to national and international customers wholeheartedly, Welcome your inquires.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||15.00% Eastern Europe
13.00% Western Europe
12.00% Northern Europe
12.00% South America
8.00% North America
8.00% Central America
6.00% Southern Europe
6.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% South Asia
3.00% Domestic Market
3.00% Mid East
2.00% Southeast Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||ShenZhen YanTian Port,ShenZhen SheKou Port,GuangZhou Port
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range