The weed control mat is made of environmentally friendly raw materials, pp woven fabric. It used to prevent the growth of weed, without the use of potentially dangerous chemical sprays or labor intensive hoeing. Once installed, weed mat will continue providing protection for years without maintenance.
They are permeable fabrics, which allow air, water and nutrients to pass through, and designed to block out the sun to reduce photosynthesis and stop weed growth.
ASTM TEST METHOD
Mass per unit Area
Water Flow Rate
70% @ 500 hrs
70% @ 500 hrs
1. Weed suppressant and drainage control landscaping fabric
2. Easy to use, Environmentally friendly
3. Allows water, air and nutrients through, suppressing weeds without the use of chemicals
4. Reduces the level of watering required due to the slower rate of water evaporation
1. Excellent Weed Control
2. Moisture, fertilizers, air reach plants to allow for healthy soil
3. Good water and air permeability
4. Exceptional toughness and strength
5. Durable, tear-resistant; won't rot or mildew
6. Lightweight, easy to install, follows natural ground contours
7. Ideal for use in landscaped beds, under decks and walkways.
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Packed In Roll Or In Bales Or Cartons Or According To Customers Requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||20 Days After Order Confirmed|
1, Samples Policy
Samples are free, but the freight is on customers' charge
Samples will usually be sent out in one day.
As for the prices, we need you to provide us weight, color, width and usage so that
we can quote you best.
3, How to place an order?
- Q:What glue glue is used at the seams of the impervious geotextile
- What glue glue is used at the seams of the impervious geotextile
- Q:Textile geotextile lap length how much
- Lap width is generally 10-15cm
- Q:next seal layer and the stress absorption layer or geotextile can be set together?
- Can be set together, geotextile in the lower layer can play a good pull, the role of protection!
- Q:Filter geotextile, permeable geotextile, seepage geotextile What is the difference?
- The above three products are a product. But is divided into polypropylene staple acupuncture geotextile, polyester staple acupuncture geotextile, filament geotextile. Three categories. Play a major role is good permeability, filtration, isolation performance, construction convenience.
- Q:How to determine the nominal breaking strength of filament spunbonded nonwoven geotextile
- You can use a dedicated geotextile strong test machine detected.
- Q:Geotextile laying on the requirements of grass - roots materials
- No special requirements, mainly from the role of filtering, over the water, but I, specializing in the production of geotextile, geomembrane, wish smooth
- Q:Geotextile unit why is g / square meter why do not use the thickness of the unit
- Geotextile, also known as geotextile, it is made of synthetic fiber through acupuncture or woven from the permeability of geosynthetics. Geotextile is a new material geosynthetics which one, the finished product for the cloth, the general width of 4-6 meters, the length of 50-100 meters. Geotextile is divided into a spinning geotextile and non-woven filament geotextile.
- Q:Performance index of composite geotextile
- Item Unit Area Quality g / m000 Remark Film Thickness mm0.25-0.350.3-0.5 Fracture strength KN / m57.510.012.014.016.018.0 Longitudinal transverse elongation% 30-100CBR Breaking strength KN≥22.214.171.124. 126.96.36.199 Tearing strength KN≥0.150.250.320.40.480.560.62 Vertical and horizontal peel strength N / cm6 Vertical and horizontal permeability coefficient cm / sk * 10-11-10-13k = 1.0-9.9
- Q:Geotextile how to set quota
- Geotextile, also known as geotextile, it is made of synthetic fibers through the needle or woven from the permeability of geosynthetics. Finished cloth for the cloth, the general width of 4-6 meters, the length of 50-100 meters. With excellent filtration, isolation, reinforcement protection, high tensile strength, good permeability, high temperature, anti-freeze, anti-aging, corrosion resistance. Borrow the municipal or highway quota corresponding sub-head, according to the actual adjustment of the price, or directly hit b: 001 input price (the price is included in the artificial materials machinery) geotextile, also known as geotextile, it is by the synthetic fiber through the needle Thorn or woven from the permeability of geosynthetics, the physical structure of multi-layer film. Finished cloth for the cloth, the general width of 4-6 meters, the length of 50-100 meters. Geotextile is divided into a woven geotextile and non-woven geotextile. Geotextile has excellent filtration, drainage, isolation, reinforcement, anti-seepage, protection, with light weight, high tensile strength, good permeability, high temperature, anti-freeze, anti-aging, corrosion resistance. The set of quotas is a technical term in the project budget. In the project budget, the budget is the basic principle: to calculate the amount of engineering, and then multiplied by the price, and ultimately draw the total cost of the project, the total cost
- Q:What is the application of geotextile?
- Water conservancy project dam and slope protection of the filter, channel isolation, anti - seepage. ⒉ road, railway, airport runway foundation isolation, filter, drainage, soil slope, retaining wall and road reinforcement, drainage. ⒊ port engineering soft foundation treatment, beach embankment, harbor wharf and breakwater reinforcement, drainage. ⒋ landfill, thermal power plant ash dam, mine tailings dam isolation, seepage control.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range