used for agriculture
Typical chemical analysis:
Percent by weight (%)
Typical chemical formula:
(Mg, Ca, K, Fe11)3(Si, Al, Fe111)4O10(OH)2O4H2O
Typical physical properties:
Index of refraction
1. fireproof board
2. loose fill insulation
3. construction coating
4. lightweight concrete
5. vermiculite plaster
1. thermal insulation, refractory
2. sound absorption loose filling
3. friction linings
4 gaskets or seals
5. packing materials
2. soil improvement
3. fertilizer carrier
5. animal feedstuffs
Samples are available.
Products are to be produced as per samples confirmed. Quality checking is done in the factory by our QC team and clients/or a third party named by clients.
Price is negotiable based on specification, quantity, delivering time etc…
- Q:What is vermiculite?
- Vermiculite is a clay mineral with montmorillonite similar, layered silicate. Generally composed of biotite by hydrothermal alteration or weathering. It can sometimes appear to like coarse biotite (this is biotite vermiculite, sometimes false) have to be shaped. The fine soil vermiculite heated to 300 DEG C when it can be expanded 20 times and bent. This was a bit like a leech vermiculite (commonly known as the leech), so it has such a name. Brown, yellow, vermiculite is dark green, like oil sheen, heated grey. Vermiculite can be used as construction materials, adsorbent, fire insulation materials, mechanical lubricant, soil conditioner and so on, a wide range of uses.
- Q:Where can I find some vermiculite?
- try okorder.com
- Q:Incubation for leopard gecko tips?
- Basically spelling and pronunciation and inflection.. Same product Tomayto, Tomahto.
- Q:I have just bought Hydrangea Endless Summer Pink, and i am unsure whether it will like my soil?
- Vermiculite In India
- Q:what to do with bearded dragon eggs?
- Is Vermiculite Safe
- Q:how to keep vermiculite damp for leopard gecko eggs?
- Vermiculite an Perlite
- Q:Buy vermiculite what are the notes, buy vermiculite to understand
- Buildings usually have a fine 20-40 -, 40-60 - or thinner. Vermiculite large size, usually sold by the bag, mainly to see volume.
- Q:Can Bearded Dragon eggs last a few days without an incubator?
- Sounds healthful to me. in case you incubating for a male, it is going to hatch out any day now. yet whilst its for a woman you nonetheless have some approximately 14 extra days. you recognize in case you slowly enhance temps you may brighten the colour of your gecko a tad bit. (that's on condition that your incubating for woman)
- Q:If I use vermiculite or pearlite with my plants would I still be able to say I grew my plants organically?
- Fireproof materials ,also called refractory materials, are able to withstand high temperatures and be proof against fire. Zhengzhou Sunrise Refractory Co., Ltd. is a refractory supplier from China, offering various refractory materials.
- Q:leopard gecko incubation?
- Add vermiculite to the top of the pots. It is normal for the pots to slowly degrade so mould is to be expected. The vermiculite will prevent the stems of the lettuce damping off as it absorbs excess water.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range