The weed control mat is made of environmentally friendly raw materials, pp woven fabric. It used to prevent the growth of weed, without the use of potentially dangerous chemical sprays or labor intensive hoeing. Once installed, weed mat will continue providing protection for years without maintenance.
They are permeable fabrics, which allow air, water and nutrients to pass through, and designed to block out the sun to reduce photosynthesis and stop weed growth.
Ground Cover / Weed Control Mat
100% Polypropylene,with or without uv
can be customized(1%---4%)
600 mm ~2400mm (max 2.4m, can be cut into any size)
50M, 100M, 200M, as per request
90gsm ~ 100gsm, as per request
Square & sesame
Black, as per request
5-6 Tons Per 20' fFT
10-12 Tons Per 40' FT
12-14 Tons Per 40HQ
Pack in rolls with card tube in center and be wraped in PE or as customer need.
15-20 Day Per 20' GP
1. Weed suppressant and drainage control landscaping fabric
2. Easy to use, Environmentally friendly
3. Allows water, air and nutrients through, suppressing weeds without the use of chemicals
4. Reduces the level of watering required due to the slower rate of water evaporation
1. Excellent Weed Control
2. Moisture, fertilizers, air reach plants to allow for healthy soil
3. Good water and air permeability
4. Exceptional toughness and strength
5. Durable, tear-resistant; won't rot or mildew
6. Lightweight, easy to install, follows natural ground contours
7. Ideal for use in landscaped beds, under decks and walkways.
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Packed In Roll Or In Bales Or Cartons Or According To Customers Requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||20 Days After Order Confirmed|
1, Samples Policy
Samples are free, but the freight is on customers' charge
Samples will usually be sent out in one day.
As for the prices, we need you to provide us weight, color, width and usage so that
we can quote you best.
3, How to place an order?
- Q:Application standard of filament geotextile
- National standard for filament geotextiles GB / T-1998 Geosynthetics Filament anti - sticking acupuncture non - woven geotextiles, the latest standard GB / T - 2008.
- Q:What is the place of attention for the laying of geotextiles?
- (1) the use of the use of buried type: cover the thickness should not be less than 30cm (2) refurbishment system should be: cushion, impermeable layer, transition layer, protective layer composition. (3) soil to be solid, to avoid uneven subsidence, cracks, anti-seepage within the turf, root to clear. And the surface of the membrane with a small particle size of sand or clay as a protective layer. (4) laying the geomembrane do not pull too tight, both ends of the soil into the corrugated part of the soil is better, especially with the rigid material anchoring, should leave a certain amount of expansion and contraction. (5) construction, should avoid stones,
- Q:Drainage board geotextile or gravel plus geotextile which water treatment effect is good
- Sure that the drainage board plus geotextile drainage effect is good, but the cost than the gravel Gao Hua Zhi geotechnical materials manufacturers to answer
- Q:Geotextile price geotextile how much money a square meter
- Geotextile is a new type of building materials, raw materials are polyester, polypropylene, acrylic, nylon and other polymer polymer synthetic fiber. In accordance with the manufacturing method is divided into: there are two types of geotextile and non-woven geotextile. According to the use of anti-seepage, anti-filter, drainage, isolation, reinforcement, protection, sealing and so on a variety of functions, based on a variety of factors, the price is not the same, we would rather discuss with the price, Hongxiang new materials company Meng Xiangyu that sell products is not just look at profits, if only the simple pursuit of profit level, it is too easy, but if you want to assume the responsibility of the consumer, the quality of the project Responsibility, but need to spend a lot of effort. To this end, we do not count the cost, put a lot of manpower and resources to innovation, to transform, choose the best materials and the best modern equipment, put a lot of manpower, material resources to innovation, to create brand value, Can create the greatest green benefits. High-end quality and green is a commitment, we promise not to short-term interests, betray the future!
- Q:Why do you want to add 1 to the amount of geotextile
- There are overlapping area and loss, I am specializing in the production of geotextiles
- Q:Geotextile is used to do anything
- Geotextiles have multiple varieties, there are a variety of uses, different varieties have a different emphasis on different functions. Woven geotextile, or geotextile, can be used for foundation treatment in the reinforcement and isolation and filtration. Non-woven geotextile, mainly used for foundation treatment in the filter and isolation. Can also be used in other projects in the filter. Nonwovens for the example of the filter: now in the municipal engineering around the Yinjing, often because the surrounding groundwater into the Yinjing will take away part of the soil, resulting in the loss of soil around the wells, the results in the perimeter around the wells There is a collapse phenomenon, if the circle around the perimeter of the laying of non-woven geotextile, the side can play a role in filtering, so that groundwater can flow into the Yinjing, but the soil will not lose the purpose of the perimeter around the soil There will be no collapse of the phenomenon.
- Q:Composite geotextile plastic composite
- 1, plastic composite geotextile is woven with a woven fabric as the substrate, the extruded coated polyolefin resin film or polyolefin resin sandwich layer, the woven cloth and all kinds of Zhang made together. 2, the product made of bags with light weight, acid and alkali resistance, strength, moisture and other advantages. 3, widely used in chemical fertilizer, synthetic resin, coarse salt, ore and cement products such as packaging, is a good packaging of heavy packaging materials
- Q:Performance and Application of Impervious Geotextile
- Anti-seepage geotextile has excellent water permeability, filterability, durability, can be widely used in railways, highways, sports museum, dams, hydraulic construction, then hole, coastal beach, reclamation, environmental protection and other projects. Mainly staple acupuncture non-woven geotextile and split film woven geotextile. Anti-seepage geotextile function: 1. The use of geotextiles good permeability and water permeability, so that water through, so as to effectively remove the loss of sand. 2. Geotextile has a good water conductivity, it can form a drainage channel within the soil, the soil structure of the excess liquid and gas efflux. 3. Using geotextile to enhance the soil tensile strength and resistance to deformation, enhance the stability of the building structure to improve the quality of soil. 4. Effective focus will be concentrated diffusion, transmission or decomposition, to prevent soil damage by external forces. 5. to prevent the upper and lower gravel, soil and concrete mixed between. 6. Mesh is not easy to plug - due to the formation of amorphous fibrous tissue structure and strain and mobility. 7. High permeability - under the pressure of soil water, can still maintain a good permeability 8. Corrosion resistance - to polypropylene or polyester and other chemical fiber as raw materials, acid and alkali, no corrosion, no moth, antioxidant. 9. Construction is simple - light weight, easy to use, simple construction. Anti-seepage geotextile characteristics High anti-puncture strength, large coefficient of resistance to aging performance, to adapt to the environmental temperature range Excellent excellent anti-drainage performance for water conservancy, chemical, construction, transportation, subway, tunnel, garbage disposal and other projects
- Q:Does geotextile affect water purification?
- Do not know what you use after the purification of water, if not drinking water, I think it will not affect the water quality, the general purpose of water purification, geotextile will not affect, because the geotextile material is polyester or polypropylene, In the chemical nature of relatively stable, no changes in room temperature conditions, so there will not be any impact on water quality
- Q:Pvc waterproof board and geotextile must be used with what
- To stick together, I specialize in producing pvc waterproof board and geotextile and other geotextile materials
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range