30kva frequency converter 115v 400hz
1.Aerospace 400Hz frequency converter
2.Pure sine wave output
AF400 Series frequency converters are availble for aircraft manufacture,repair plant,arespace equipment factory,military airport tarmac,electrocity product manufacture and testing and etc field.
400hz power supply- 30kva frequency converter 115v 400hz
30kva frequency converter 115v 400hz
21V/36V/115V Customized 0-150V adjustable (Below current calculated from voltage at 120V)
<1%(at full load)
Voltage,current,power factor,active power,reactive power and LED display(customized)
overcurrent,short circuit,overheat,overload,phase loss,self diagnosis protection and warning device
IP20 or customized
2500Vsine wave 1minute(power frequency)Flicker free
<65dB(within 1 meter)
-10 Cto 50degrees Celsius
Remark:Above sheet just normal model,custmized is acceptable.
What service can you supply?
2.Excellent sales service;
3.Product guarantee service;
4.Escrow payment is available;
- Q:Variable frequency conversion frequency difference characteristics based on,
- Whether it is variable speed control, or string resistance speed, are the cost of energy consumption.
- Q:How can a variable speed multi - speed three - phase asynchronous motor be controlled by a frequency converter?
- With the inverter control, then you do not need multi-speed motor, because the inverter can directly control the motor speed, if the two together, the formation of a waste.
- Q:Will the laptop's power adapter is not the original good?
- Theoretically can be inserted into the use and will not have any obvious damage to the machine
But it is best to buy the number of volt and your original consistent
Original also has original benefits
According to some "professional" sources claim that no original touchpad will have a slight jitter, I was not found
- Q:3.7KW inverter with 2.2KW 6-pole motor running to see the inverter shows the current is more than 4A, with the amount of clamp to 2.8A
- The inverter operates at constant speed below the base speed, and the output current of the inverter does not change as long as the load does not change.
- Q:Quartet of the TA, TC terminals have positive and negative?
- There is no positive and negative, this is the relay output
- Q:How do I select a drive? Which brand is better
- 11, the inverter drives the synchronous motor, compared with the power frequency power regulator, reduce the output capacity of 10% to 20%, the inverter's continuous output current is greater than the synchronous motor rated current and synchronous pull the current value of the unit value product.
12, for the compressor, vibration and other torque fluctuations in the load and the hydraulic pump and other peak load case, if the motor in accordance with the rated current or power value of the inverter, then there may be due to peak current over-current protection Action phenomenon. Therefore, you should understand the frequency of the operation of the situation, select the maximum current than the maximum current output of the inverter. When the inverter drives the submersible pump motor, the rated current is greater than the rated current of the submersible pump motor because the rated current of the submersible pump motor is greater than the rated current of the normal motor.
13, when the inverter control Roots blower, because of its large starting current, so select the inverter must pay attention to whether the capacity of the inverter is large enough.
14, select the inverter, be sure to pay attention to whether the protection level with the scene to match. Otherwise the scene of dust, water vapor will affect the long-term operation of the inverter.
15, single-phase motor is not suitable for inverter drive.
Recommended Ampang letter converter, domestic brand, quality and stability, first-class service, trustworthy!
- Q:First reduce the frequency of about one-third of the test, not the case, then appropriate adjustments!
- And the inverter is connected to the positive and negative bk-dk electrical Han Han device,
- Q:Laptop power adapter repair how much money
- Dell laptop warranty 36 months of hardware include: CPU, memory. Warranty 24 months of hardware include: motherboard, graphics card, LCD screen, hard drive, power adapter, keyboard, mouse module. Warranty 12 months of hardware include: LCD accessories, CD-ROM, DVD, CDR / W, floppy drive, Modem card, network card, camera and other functional modules and components. Battery warranty for 3 months. Random disc, random gift of micro-computer products such as warranty 3 months. The
- Q:There is no inverter comes with simple PLC programming function
- The inverter is an AC speed control device, like DC speed control device, DC speed is to change the armature and excitation current, and it is the input AC through the internal circuit into DC, DC and then DC, the last DC AC output, this is the original 50Hz frequency AC can output other frequencies of alternating current, because the speed v is proportional to the frequency f, so you can set the frequency of the inverter to change the speed of the control motor. It does not have its own programming function.
But there are servo drives, in fact, is a frequency converter, but can handle some of their own signals, usually from the servo motor on the encoder, and then control the servo motor to achieve precise control.
- Q:The relationship between the power supply of the notebook and the battery
- 2, when the laptop turns on the power adapter, and the battery power is low, the charging circuit detects the battery power is lower than the set value, the power adapter will side of the host power supply, while the battery charge. After the charge is restored, it is restored to the power supply state directly from the adapter.
Therefore, the relationship between the power supply of the notebook and the battery is that the battery is charged by the power adapter when the battery level is below the set value.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range