30kva frequency converter 115v 400hz
1.Aerospace 400Hz frequency converter
2.Pure sine wave output
AF400 Series frequency converters are availble for aircraft manufacture,repair plant,arespace equipment factory,military airport tarmac,electrocity product manufacture and testing and etc field.
400hz power supply- 30kva frequency converter 115v 400hz
30kva frequency converter 115v 400hz
21V/36V/115V Customized 0-150V adjustable (Below current calculated from voltage at 120V)
<1%(at full load)
Voltage,current,power factor,active power,reactive power and LED display(customized)
overcurrent,short circuit,overheat,overload,phase loss,self diagnosis protection and warning device
IP20 or customized
2500Vsine wave 1minute(power frequency)Flicker free
<65dB(within 1 meter)
-10 Cto 50degrees Celsius
Remark:Above sheet just normal model,custmized is acceptable.
What service can you supply?
2.Excellent sales service;
3.Product guarantee service;
4.Escrow payment is available;
- Q:3.7KW inverter with 2.2KW 6-pole motor running to see the inverter shows the current is more than 4A, with the amount of clamp to 2.8A
- Probably the error of the clamp meter. 4 more current is correct.
- Q:Is the laptop power adapter AC and DC?
- Notebook power adapter is not AC and DC.
Power adapter is a small portable electronic equipment and electrical and electronic power supply conversion equipment, generally by the shell, power transformers and rectifier circuit, the working power for the exchange (China AC standard AC 220V), according to its output Types can be divided into AC (AC) output type and DC (DC) output type. General notebook power adapter are DC output, is the exchange of DC conversion equipment.
- Q:Delta VFD-F frequency converter how to adjust the number of poles
- P148 look, this is to correspond to the number of poles of the motor, not to adjust the number of poles of the motor
- Q:What is the laptop adapter
- 2, the basic composition: input line + charger main body + output line + connector such as Acharger single-band notebook charger composition, which constitute the basic elements of the notebook charger, as inside the internal parts is very complicated.
- Q:Master Hello a machine requires 500 speed matching 6-pole motor frequency converter transferred to about 28HZ
- The belt rotation is calculated by the speed ratio. The current transferred to the motor by the inverter is approximately equal to the rated current of the motor, ie the motor's power is maximized.
- Q:18: 5 kilowatts bipolar multi-pole pump motor with inverter
- If you worry about the small, with 18.5KW is far enough.
- Q:Does the teacher know the working principle of the inverter?
- At present the main inverter is Mitsubishi you can go to their domestic sales site to find a specific inverter manual has a detailed explanation
Also popular said that the inverter is to change the operating frequency of some mechanical equipment control devices, such as motors, pumps, etc.
- Q:How to disassemble the notebook power adapter
- . 2, the power adapter on the side of the lateral side of the white paper, with an electric knife blade along the power adapter under the cover between the gap cut, and then hit the electric knife knife with a hammer, so that the electric knife from the adapter between the upper and lower cover cut into. In the different positions of the gap between the upper and lower covers of the adapter, use the tip of the electric knife to be scratched along the gap. When the upper and lower covers are first split, the depth of the tool is deep and then the upper and lower covers of the adapter are separated
- Q:Notebook power adapter on how to look at power
- It should be noted that there are many in Japan to buy a notebook or over there in the parallel imports, input only support 110V in China is not used, because the Chinese standard is 220V. Now the subject is 90W 20V. Output voltage and power will be identified, such as the target for the 90W 20V, that output power is 90W, the output voltage is 20V. If only the output voltage and output current are identified,
- Q:How can a variable speed multi - speed three - phase asynchronous motor be controlled by a frequency converter?
- Although the waste, but can be used, we use the frequency band with two-speed motor when the output is connected to the fast three terminals, you can refer to the next
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range