Advanced OBD II gps Vehicle Tracking Devices,internal GSM&GPS antenna
DRIVERS - Receivelocation, route and vehicle condition assistance automatically, anytime andanywhere.
TECHNICIANS -Remote vehicle diagnostics protects equipment and drivers.
OPERATIONS - Usereal-time visibility to run operations more efficiently and safely.
DISPATCHERS - Planand adjust routes more effectively and immediately.
SERVICE MANAGERS -Answer location inquiries faster and accurately.
RISK MANAGERS -Ensure regulatory compliance because unplanned incidents are reduced.
ACCOUNTANTS -Measure cost savings and increased customer satisfaction realized.
IT MANAGERS - Savevaluable resources, with no demands on existing IT infrastructure or personnel.
EXECUTIVES -Increase value, through gains in productivity and utilization.
Cars DiagnosticSystem record function
Engine speed:RPM Accurate to 1RPM
Intake airpressure: MAP
Caused by airtemperature: CIA Accurate to 1 ° C
Launch from theload: LOD
Fuel pressure: FRP
Ignition timing:ING Accurate to 0.1V
Battery voltage:VLT Accurate to 1 ° C
Fuel SystemStatus: LP
Water temperature:CWT Accurate to 1 ° C
Speed: KPHAccurate to 1KM/hr
· GSM frequency : Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
· Size : 66*48*25mm
· Weight: 55g
· Interface: OBD interface
· Data transmission: GPRS/SMS
· Positioning mode: GPS/AGPS
· Working voltage: 9-36V DC
· Internal battery: 3.7V/100mA Lithium battery
· Install: OBD II connector/Plug-in and play
· GPS channels: 50
· Sensitivity: -160dBm
· Positioning Accuracy : 10m
· Cold start: <32s
· Hot start : < 1s
· Protocol: TCP/IP
· Built-in GPS/GSM antennas
· Working temperature : -30°C~ +70°C
· Storage temperature: -40 °C~ +85°C
· Humidity: 5%~95%
· Communication protocol:SMS, GPRS, TCP/UDP, USSD, FTP
· Normal currency:<100mA, 13.8VDC
. Max.currency:<150mA, 13.8VDC
. Sleep modecurrency:<10mA,12VDC
This device plugsinto a vehicle's OBDII port for ease of installation. An additional Y-cableallows you to place the device up under the dash for an even more covert option