Sliding plate fire clay has characteristics of good bonding and high refractoriness. It is the ideal material for filling sliding aperture.
1). Physicochemical stability.
2). Non-toxic,Heat-resistance,Safe .
3). High Al2O3 content .
High aluminum refractory mortar:
mesh number 150
Refractoriness (Degree) 1750--1770
Clay refractory mortar
mesh number 80
Refractoriness (Degree) 1580—1730
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2.Manufacturer with large capacity,ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer all your enquires in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for all of our customers.
- Q:What are the specifications of refractory kilns ?
- Since the coefficient of thermal expansion of the basic brick is large, expansion rate is about 1-1.2% under 1000 ℃ The literature indicates that: "Under the condition that the temperature was raised to 1000 ℃ and stress in brick lining is relaxed, 300N / mm2 of compressive stress can be produced, which is equals to ten times structural strength of ordinary magnesia chrome brick, six times structural strength of magnesia chrome brick, dolomite brick and spinel brick, so any basic bricks can not afford, " the paper also pointed out that " heat expansion rate of kiln body can partially compensate for expansion rate of the inner lining of 0.2% -0.4%, which is 1/3 of thermal expansion rate of ordinary magnesia-chrome brick under 1000 ℃. However, it occurs under thermal equilibrium conditions. Thereby, the kiln should be dried slowly, allowing the temperature of the kiln body to go up slowly, thus the role of compensation can be played. " This is the key to using the basic brick. " Procedures of refractory for cement kiln "( tentative one) has clearly regulated baking and cooling of the kiln in the first section of the fifth chapters. In the heating process, in particular when the temperature is in the range of 300-1000 ℃, heating rate must be less than 60 ℃ / h. This is very clear in theory but it is difficult to implement.
- Q:I want to consult the fire resistant level standards of external wall thermal insulation materials.
- 1, The building with the height larger than or equal to 100m, should have the A-level combustion performance. 2, The thermal insulation material of the building, with a height larger than or equal 60m and less than 100m, should not be less than the level B2 combustion performance. When using the level B2 insulation material, each level should set horizonal fire barrier zone. 3, The thermal insulation material of the building, with a height larger than or equal to 24m and less than 100m, should not be less than the level B2 combustion performance. When using the level B2 insulation material, each two levels should set horizonal fire barrier zone. 4, The thermal insulation material of the building, with a height less than 24m, should not be less than the level B2 combustion performance. When using the level B2 insulation material, each three levels should set horizonal fire barrier zone. I hope my answer will help you. Thank you!
- Q:What are the new refractories? What are the features? How about their application and development?
- In metallurgy, in what position should it be used, in order to make the best. Answers are as following. In iron, steelmaking or converter. When questioning, pay attention to the ways. Answers: Try to use synthetic refractory materials.
- Q:What kind of foundry ingot refractory materials are there? Please be more detailed.
- Classification of refractory materials used in foundry smelting process: refractory brick, siliceous brick, high alumina brick, corundum brick, magnesia brick, magnesia brick, magnesia carbon brick. Unshaped refractory materials: ramming material, castable, refractory cement, silica, magnesia, etc.
- Q:The classification of fire-resistant material
- There are various refractory materials classified according to the chemical properties of material: Min< manufacturing technique: neutral refractory materials, pipes, etc. Standard model: baidu.hiphotos;8 simatic carbon composite refractory material zirconia based refractory material special fire-proof material 6; or a acute angle of 50～70° and material forms. 3.
- Q:which is better as household fireproof material ?
- the thickness recommended is 1mm or more # 304 stainless steel plate, refractory corrosion-resistant, easy to clean. It now appears that among the most common fireproof material, asbestos is the best. But the asbestos harmful effect is also great, especially for lung damage. Now on the market, the polyurethane, polystyrene, rock wool glass wool, phephenolic aldehyde fireproofingthermal insulation board. But now the phenolic aldehyde fireproofing thermal insulation board has superior performance! phenolic aldehyde containing only carbon, hydrogen and oxygen atoms, when subjected to pyrolysis, except small amounts of CO gas, the other will not produce toxic gases, maximum smoke density is 5.0%.
- Q:What types does refractory floor include?
- There are many types refractory bricks, including silicon aluminum refractory brick, the leading product in refractory bricks. And its high temperature resistance can reach up to 600 degree centigrade or more, so it is an excellent refractory brick. And this high-alumina refractory brick is very suitable for metal industry for its strong practicability. Another one is alkaline series refractory brick, including magnesite refractory brick, and these two bricks are good materials resistant to high temperature.
- Q:How much is the content of boron carbide in refractory material?
- furthermore, aluminite powder costs only ¥20,000/ton, and the addition is only 0.1%—2%, or just none; while boron carbide costs ¥50,000/ton.
- Q:Who knows about the fire endurance of grade C fire doors?
- The fire endurance of grade C fire doors is no less than 0.5 hours. As the key role of family fireproofing, fire doors is particularly important. It can be classified according to the fire endurance and thermal insulation performance: The fire endurance of grade A fire doors is not less than 1.5 hours; that of grade B fire doors is not less than 1.0 hours; and that of grade C fire doors is not less than 0.5 hours. We can choose in accordance with different needs, but commonly used fire doors are grade A and B fire doors now.
- Q:what are the types of piping insulation material fire rating?
- There are two grades: 1, the organic material: Grade B Grade B1 hard combustion (fire retardant) 2, inorganic materials: class A no burning it is divided into three levels, attributed to the types of materials!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range