Sliding plate fire clay has characteristics of good bonding and high refractoriness. It is the ideal material for filling sliding aperture.
1). Physicochemical stability.
2). Non-toxic,Heat-resistance,Safe .
3). High Al2O3 content .
High aluminum refractory mortar:
mesh number 150
Refractoriness (Degree) 1750--1770
Clay refractory mortar
mesh number 80
Refractoriness (Degree) 1580—1730
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2.Manufacturer with large capacity,ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer all your enquires in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for all of our customers.
- Q:What kind of refractory decorative board has good quality?
- The unique design and personalized style of well-known brand "transit" rank highest in the field of domestic refractory slab. It is one of the largest manufacturers of high pressure decorating refractory slab in China. The production base covers an area of 40,000 square meters and the annual output is 4 million. It passes the test of Quality Supervision and Inspection Center of National Fire Protection Building Material and ISO9002 certification. The products pass international standards such as 4586, the United States NEMA and so on.
- Q:What is the interior fireproof thermal insulation material?
- Polystyrene board, extruded sheet and polyurethane are mainly used. Polystyrene board is the cheapest, but the thermal insulation effect is ordinary. When absorbing water, it will deform. Other waterproof measures are needed to be made after insulating layer is done./
- Q:what needs to be noted when choosing and using blast furnace fireproof materials?
- Hello,: three parts of the blast furnace lining in general are easily corroded. The first one is furnace bosh,second is the middle part of the furnace, The third is lower part of the furnace stack. if These parts are damaged, then we need an overhaul. Bosh, because damage to the middle part of the furnace and the furnace bosh are generally due to alkali metal and fusant erosion. the main reason for the lower furnace part damage is molten iron, slag. In view of this situation, mullite bricks, corundum bricks, silicon carbide bricks are used for reparation. make repairments as soon as possible if any problems occur in case of incidents.
- Q:Who knows how to divide the building fire grade and fire resistance grade?
- I hope to help you building fireproof rank division is one of the most basic measure in building fire safety technical measures, Building's fireproof rank is divided into class one, two, three, four according to China's architectural design specification. Fire-resistant capability of the highest level is the strongest; Fire resistance of four level of the weakest. The fire resistance level of a building depends on the combustion performance and fire resistance of the building components that comprise the building. The so-called building component refers to a series of basic components, such as wall, foundation, beam, column, floor, stair, ceiling and so on. The judgment condition of the fire resistance There are three conditions for components' fire resistance limit to be reached, namely, the fire resistance limit of the building component: Loss of support and integrity; loss of time to fire the role of the time; as long as any of these three conditions is met, it will reach its limit of fire. Hope my answer will help you.
- Q:What is the material composition of the new fire-resistant coating?
- New fire retardant coating materials are produced by non-toxic expanding materials and special process, with no pollution. Use natural bite when installing, without using the formaldehyde and other toxic glue. It consists of a variety of organic matters, so it adapts to the natural environment, with long time of fire-resistant; The fire-resistant time for new fire retardant module is up to 4 hours or more, three hours more than the standard prescribed by the state. It is composed by the specially formulated materials, with no flying smoke, good heat insulation effect, fast heat dissipation, scientific and rational design, easy using and no falling off and long period of effective.
- Q:who knows the technology of fireproofing material?
- 1, dealing mould, scrape and clean the thick liquid on the surface of mould with tin-coated steel scraper blade or plaster tool. 2, adjust laminator, according to the thickness of fireproof panel, adjust each roller, keep them parallel. 3, ingredient, according to the requirements of recipe, stir the raw materials uniform with agitator. (usually we should add bittern firstly, stir it with modifying agent for 5 minutes, then add filler and stir for 2-3 minutes, finally add grogs and stir it to uniform) note: the stirring speed should be kept in 60-80 r/min. 4, place the cloth, place a layer of non-woven fabric and two layers of glass fiber fabric (mechanical spread fabric). 5, flitch, place the materials after compounding and stirring into stop gauge of laminator, then you can start up and produce continuously, it's finished product after finishing. note: the distance between two templates is 2-4mm.
- Q:how is the high-temperature flame-retardant fibre board?
- Still good, we still can understand, we still feel good, I still can understand the amount of
- Q:What occupational hazards should be detected in glass ceramic and refractories industry?
- Q:It the Special Fire-Proof Material belonged to ceramics? Is there a national standard of the Special Fire-Proof Material?
- The fiber and reinforcing material of the metal ceramic is also belonged to the Special Fire-Proof Material. ~~~~GB is too much trouble, GB online should ~~~ Lei Bao Refractories for you. The high temperature inorganic coating. 5. The refractory compound. 3. The high melting point oxide. You can search it on the internet according to the classification~~~~ The special refractories can be divided into five categories: 1. metal ceramic
- Q:How to distinguish the fire resistant level of the rubber and plastic thermal insulation material?
- Fire rating grading of external wall thermal insulation materials. 1, China's national standard GB8624-97 divides the combustion performance of building materials external insulation materials into the following grades. Level A: Incombustible materials: Almost no burning materials. Level B1: Incombustible materials: Flame-like material has good fire-retardant effect. In case of fire in the air or at high temperature, it is difficult to fire and doesn't spread quickly, and when the fire source is removed after combustion, it stops immediately. Level B2: Incombustible materials: Combustible materials have a certain flame resistance. In case of fire in the air or at high temperature, it will immediately burst into flames, and easily leads to the spread of fire, such as poles, wooden frame, wooden beams and wooden stairs,ect. Level B3 : Incombustible materials: No flame-retardant effect, hidhly flammable and high fire risk. 2, The external wall thermal insulation materials could be divided according to the fire rating. 1) thermal insulation material that has the level A combustion performance: Spraying inorganic fiber, glass wool, foam glass, ceramic foam, rock wool, foam cement and perlite obturator, and so on. 2), The thermal insulation material that has level B1 combustion performance: Special processed extruded polystyrene board (XPS) / special processed polyurethane (PU), phenolic and polystyrene powder. 3), Thermal insulation materials that have level B2 combustion performance: Molded polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE), etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range