Sliding plate fire clay has characteristics of good bonding and high refractoriness. It is the ideal material for filling sliding aperture.
1). Physicochemical stability.
2). Non-toxic,Heat-resistance,Safe .
3). High Al2O3 content .
High aluminum refractory mortar:
mesh number 150
Refractoriness (Degree) 1750--1770
Clay refractory mortar
mesh number 80
Refractoriness (Degree) 1580—1730
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2.Manufacturer with large capacity,ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer all your enquires in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for all of our customers.
- Q:What are the differences between first-level fire-resistant materials and second-level fire-resistant materials?
- 1, these refer to fire resistance rating of building materials. 2, As for steel, elements that used in different parts should reach different duration of fire resistance according to fire resistance rating. For example, fire resistant pillars of first level can endure fire within 3 hours; the second level, 2.5 hours; the third level, 2 hours. With respect to beams, three levels of fire resistance are included.
- Q:Can anyone say something about the curtain wall fire-proof material key sealing point?
- Keypoints; 1, curtain wall design must consider the safety requirements, one of which is fire protection design. 2, Generally, fire protection planning between curtain walls should use the method of setting fireproof isolation layer. 3, Two layers of fireproof isolation layer whose thickness should not be less than 100mm respectively on the top edge and lower edge of the material parts of the house. 4, the fireproof isolation layer commonly uses 1.5mm thick galvanized steel sheet as supporting plate, using for shelving fireproof sheet. The 100mm thick cavity between the layers is filled with mineral wool non-combustible materials tightly covered with tinfoil on the surfaces. 5, protective isolation layer should try to reconcile curtain wall beam level and finish floor level, so as to fill non-combustible material and to avoid that a piece of glass acrosses two fire compartments. 6, the beam should be inside 100mm thick fireproof isolation layer to protect the beam and the upper curtain wall plate. 7, when there are open fire function areas like large-scale hotel or restaurant kitchen inside the curtain walls, curtain wall glass in these parts should consider using cesium potassium fireproof glass to improve the fireproof rating in the region. 8, Fireproof setting in the around areas of curtain wall can use the same method of the above fireproof setting between layers. The joint parts of fireproof isolaton layer and main part as well as curtain wall should use fireproof sealant to seal.
- Q:what's the fire endurance of fireproof panel?
- fire endurance of fireproof panel generally is 3 hours. For example, 12 mm non-asbestos fiber reinforced calcium silicate board, fireproof panel, two single 75 keel. through the monitoring of national fireproof construction materials quality supervision center, it's security and refractory time will reach over 3 hours. fireproof panel, also called fire resistance board, scientific name is thermosetting resin impregnated paper laminated wood,english abbreviation HPL(Decorative High - pressure Laminate) is fire resistant building material for surface decoration and has rich surface colors,lines and special logistics performance, it's widely used in interior decoration, furniture, cabinets, laboratory table, external wall, etc.
- Q:Could you tell me how does fire protection standard of decorative material is divided?
- Divided by plate material: structure material, base layel materials and fabric; Divided by fire protecrtion type: easy to burn, difficult to burn, flame retardant, incombustible material. Material has no fire rating, only the different from the time of combustion limit. Building fire protection. Building fire protection is the fire prevention measures of buildings. In the architectural design, fire protection measures should be taken to prevent fires and reduce fire hazards to life and property. Building fire prevention measures includs prophylaxis before the fire and measures during the fires. The former is mainly to determine the fire resistance rating and fire-proof structure, control fuel quantity and space easy to fire site; The latter mainly for fire partition, setting of evacuation and smoke, fire-fighting equipment, etc. In ancient China, flammable wood are usually taken as a building material, which has accumulated many experiences for the building fire protection .
- Q:What is the material of fire resistant glass reinforced plastics grating?
- What is the material of fire resistant glass reinforced plastics grating?
- Q:Does anyone knows which company produces the better refractory materials?
- I recommend Xinjiang Yuanyangrefractory material Co., Ltd. Address: Near Xishan Road No.100, Saybagh District,Urumqi. Their products are both in good quality and reasonable price. In addition, there are Xinjiang Zhongwang refractory material factory, Address: Xi hongxi Road No. 769, Urumchi City. They all have a good reputation. You may think about it. 。
- Q:What are the differences between intensive refractory busway and other busways?
- Compact busway is named according to its structure, and fire-resistant busway is named after its uses. Compact busway especially refers to busway which is closely laminated between phases and between phase and shell, and use thin insulating material to achieve the insulation result. suitable for power supply system of alternating current three-phase four-wire, three-phase five-wire system, frequency of 50 ~ 60Hz, rated voltage up to 690V, rated operational current of 250 ~ 5000A, as auxiliary equipment for mining, enterprises and high-rise buildings, and especially suitable for the transformation of workshop and old enterprises. Fire-resistant busway is composed of shell coated with fire retardant paint, bus line wrapped with fire-resistant mica tape and bracket made by refractory insulating material. Bracket has a plurality of grooves where inbedding the bus line and fixed it. There is a busway connecting box at one end of the busway and there is a bus line splitter box in the busway. Fire-resistant busway has excellent insulation properties, which can not only be used continuously in a normal environment, but also can be used in the fire environment continuously for more than one hour, suitable for high-rise buildings and important facilities, replacing the fire-resistant cables to transmit and distribute power .
- Q:How to divide the fire resistant level of construction thermal insulation materials?
- Combining three versions of GB8624 (1997,2006,2011), external wall thermal insulation fire rating can be basically divided into: A1, A2, B1, B2, B3 and other levels. There are many technical indexes for specific division. And it is mainly determined in accordance with the national standard GB8624 Building materials combustion levels.
- Q:Does the aluminum silicate fiber can be used outdoors? If not, what other refractories can be used outdoors?
- Q:What do we mean by saying that a ladle cover knots, elbow knots, blowpipe knots in refractory materials? What is the “knot”?
- Blowpipe is also the construction of unshaped refractory materials. Refractory material for ladle cover is light weight heat insulation refractory material. What you said that the construction of bend out refractory materials in some steel mills called "knot".
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range