Sliding plate fire clay has characteristics of good bonding and high refractoriness. It is the ideal material for filling sliding aperture.
1). Physicochemical stability.
2). Non-toxic,Heat-resistance,Safe .
3). High Al2O3 content .
High aluminum refractory mortar:
mesh number 150
Refractoriness (Degree) 1750--1770
Clay refractory mortar
mesh number 80
Refractoriness (Degree) 1580—1730
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2.Manufacturer with large capacity,ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer all your enquires in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for all of our customers.
- Q:Would you like to know if there are any enterprises in Mianyang that need fire-resistant materials?
- Big business needs to be usedIntroduce several big: Jiuzhou 208827 and Changhong
- Q:What is refractory?
- Refractory materials are widely used in metallurgy, machinery manufacturing, chemical industry, petroleum, power and other industrial fields. It is an inorganic nonmetallic material mostly used in metallurgical industry with the minimum refractoriness of 1580 ℃, able to resist high temperature without softening (annealing). It accounts for 50% to 60% in total output. Refractoriness refers to refractory's ability to resist fire.
- Q:What are the fireproofing materials of the external wall included?
- According to the external wall thermal insulation materials, the external insulation materials is in general divided into Class A and Class B. The A class is non-combustible material. The B class is combustible materials. The fire disasters of the CCTV building and Shenyang hotel are both caused by the B level materials. Generally, the A level material will be used, and some prices are even cheaper than the B-grade material. A level is roughly divided into thermal mortar, phenolic foam Board, rock wool board, foam cement board, and so on. I hope my answer will help you!
- Q:How many kilns using refractories are needed? What are the furnaces respectively?
- There are many magnesia-chrome bricks and alkali insulation tiles); aluminum manufacturer roaster; The bottom of the glassworks regenerative chamber generally use the clay checker bricks, which is popularly used in many places of the steel mill. the upper of the power plant uses low pore brick and magnesia bricks. The forehearth uses the corundum bricks, and the cement plant uses dry and wet rotary kiln (silmo brick
- Q:Which schools are the best schools in the world for learning knowledge about refractories?
- Wish it helps you out.
- Q:What are the best refractory materials in 2,400 Celsius degree?
- It is the purpose that decides what kind of materials you should use. What you have said is 2,400 Celsius degree, right? It is about the fire resistance of the material or the required temperature of it?
- Q:What are the components of refractory clay?
- It is different from non-cement castable refractories, which does not rely on the addition of cement for combination, instead it uses chemical binder. It is refractory castable (also known as chemical bonding castable). Non-cement refractory castable takes oxide or synthetic compound ultra-fine powder or oxide sol-gel which is similar to the chemical composition of material in tungsten castable. Since the use of superfine powder or sol as binder, it has low impurity content, and therefore the refractoriness and slag erosion resistance of the castable will not be reduced. Besides, the self combination in use can help to improve high-temperature structural strength. Non-cement castable refractory is made up of refractory aggregate and powder, superfine powder of oxide or sol, trace amount of dispergator (or anti-coagulant) and proper slow acting hardener. Non-cement castable is mainly coagulated and combinated by ultrafine powder of oxide or sol, therefore, it has certain requirements for ultrafine and sol. Ultrafine powder used refers to less than 1 / zm particles. Ultrafine powder used in non-cement castables are SiO2, Al2O3, Cr2zrOz, etc. SiO micro powder is often adopted, which is the dust recycled during the smelting of metallic silicon, ferro-silicon alloy, the generation process is as follows: This recycled SiO2 powder has an average particle diameter of 0.5 pM, and it is spherical with large surface area. It is amorphous substance with high activity, so it has good bonding strength. The sol used are mainly alumina oxide and silica sol. Silica sol is made by ion exchange of sodium silicate after Na ions are removed. It can also be made after hydrolysis of ethyl silicate. There are several ways of preparing alumina sol, the easiest method is to prepare by the reaction of metallic aluminum or alchlor with hydrochloric acid.
- Q:For refractory, why is it necessary to store the first mixing materials for some time under proper moisture and temperature?
- It is mainly to remove gas form chemical reactions in the pug, give full play to plasticity and binding properties of combined, and store unburned brick whose cememting agent is phosphoric acid or aluminium phosphate for some time under proper moisture and temperature. For example, to avoid the formed bricks in the initial stage of drying and firing form cracking due to hydration of calcium oxide. Mixing materials is to store the first mixing materials for some time under proper moisture and temperature in order to improve the evenness and moldability of pud, such as making the distribution of combined clay and water more even. The length of storing chiefly depends on the process requirements and the characteristics of blanks. For the producing pug of high temperature kiln furnitures, the storing time is longer. The function of storing mxing materials varies with different natures of blanks. For honeycomb ceramics, it is to fully digest calcium oxide in blanks. For storing magnesia brick blanks containing much calcium oxide, it should be stored for some time in proper humidity and temperature.
- Q:What are the materials used in refractory material processing?
- From the raw material and refractory materials can know, silicides, corundum, clay, diatomite, asbestos, metal oxides, sulfides, carbides and so can be used in the production of refractory material processing, processing of raw materials and refractory material can be used in mechanical equipment, according to production fineness crushing machine, packaging machine equipped with lifting machine, milling machine, so, the complete set of processing production line of refractory raw materials.
- Q:What are fire ratings of wall thermal insulation material?
- External wall thermal insulation materials are divided into A and B according to combustion level. Grade A is incombustible material, while grade B is combustible material. A few years ago, fires in CCTV building and Shenyang hotel resulted from grade B material. Currently grade A is usually used, and some are even cheaper than the grade B material. Grade A is roughly divided into insulation mortar, phenolic board, rock wool board, foam cement board, etc. Insulation mortar is quite good. It is easy and convenient to construct, has low cost, but the production is too simple and it is easy to fake. It is recommend to find a large manufacturer with complete formalities, such as provincal records of production, provincal records of use, city records, type test report at or above the provincial level, national fireproof report and design drawing collection of department of construction. Lack of any is unsafe. It is recommended to use mortar from Hebei Qizheng Haocheng New Building Material Co., Ltd. It is absolutely large manufacturer. MPC thermal mortar produced by it is recommend product of Department of Construction in Hebei Province! Generally speaking, the combustion of phenolic aldehyde is grade B, but it can barely reach A2 when a thin layer of mortar is wiped outside.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range