Sliding plate fire clay has characteristics of good bonding and high refractoriness. It is the ideal material for filling sliding aperture.
1). Physicochemical stability.
2). Non-toxic,Heat-resistance,Safe .
3). High Al2O3 content .
High aluminum refractory mortar:
mesh number 150
Refractoriness (Degree) 1750--1770
Clay refractory mortar
mesh number 80
Refractoriness (Degree) 1580—1730
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2.Manufacturer with large capacity,ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer all your enquires in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for all of our customers.
- Q:What is required to do refractory material?
- But we can’t exclude that some products may contain a certain amount of metal materials: refractory material is non metallic materials whose physical and chemical properties make it suitable to be used under high temperature. Technically, it needs high purity raw material,high pressure molding, high temperature sintering to make refractory material. Refractory materials have two properties: first, the strong thermal shock resistance, second is slag resistance, the key is to look at what parts does it apply.
- Q:What is the principal part of silicious refractory material
- Shenzhen Longgang Jiangyou Hua Boiler Accessories Co., Ltd. is specialized in refractory cement, refractory mortar, refractory clay, refractory aggregate and perlite. And other refractory | thermal insulation material, it has cooperated projects in Shenzhen, Huizhou, Dongguan, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhuhai and other sites. For more information you can find our website on Baidu.
- Q:what's the varieties of thermal insulation material with A level fire rating?
- Inorganic thermal insulation material can do it, such as glass wool,rock wool,foam glass,etc. phenolic foam materials in organic foam material is special. phenolic foam not only has good thermal insulation properties but also can be composited with steel plate and other materials, A class thermal insulation materials that reach A class combustion performance include: rock (mine) wool, foam glass, EVB, etc. thermal insulation materials with A class combustion performance mainly include: phenolic aldehyde,gelatine powder polyphenyl granule, etc. thermal insulation material of fire barrier zone can use rock (mine) wool, foam glass, EVB and other materials with A class combustion performance.
- Q:Why the corundum can be used as refractory
- Because the main component of corundum is aluminum oxide!
- Q:what kind of fireproof materials is used for high rise buildings?
- First, fire resistance steel door: in the general real estate, developer uses more of fire resistance steel door. The mid-low-end doors are the earliest products and mostly widely used with longer servce time. The disadvantages are corrosions, thus it will rust, fade after being used for a while, and will affect the overall appearance. Styling lines are hard, not matching well with modern home decorative styles. Second, the stainless steel fire doors: anti-theft performance ,durable, stronger security. Compared to the general iron or mixed iron and steel security doors, stainless steel doors never rust and most importantly its uniqueness in addition to lasting bright color. Disadvantages: Stainless steel security doors are mostly silver, giving us dull feelings by seeing its appearance and color, lack of coordination. Third, glass fire door: high quality fire glass doors. recent years have seen wide application in office buildings and some high end public place, less in individual users. Compared to the current categories of timber, fire glass door is not only simple and luxury and durable.
- Q:what is the specs of thermal insulation refractory slab ?
- fireproof panel is also called refractory slab, which refers to a layer of veneer. Its thickness is generally about 0.8 mm and there is a veneer made after compression of surface layer of paper, colored paper and multilayer kraft paper. Wear-resistant, heat-resistant and fire-resistant properties, scratch resistant and easy to clean, rich colors and good stability.
- Q:What's the B grade fireproofing material?
- B1 grade ceiling material: gypsum board, fobrous plasterboard, cement particle board, mineral wool decorative acoustic panels, glass wool decorative acoustic board, perlite decorative acoustic board, flame retardant plywood, flame retardant medium density fiberboard, rock wool decorative sheet, flame retardant wood, aluminum foil composites, flame retardant phenolic laminate, aluminum foil glass fiber reinforced plastic composite material, etc.; B1 grade wall material: gypsum board, fibrous plasterboard, cement particle board, mineral wool board, glass wool board, perlite board, flame retardant plywood and medium density fiberboard, fireproof plastic decorative sheet, nonflammable double-sided particle board, multicolor coating, flame retardant wallpaper and wall cloth, flame retardant simulated granite decorative plates, magnesium oxychloride cement prefabricated wall panels, flame retardant glass fiber reinforced plastic plates, PVC plastic clapboards, high-strength and lightweight composite wallboards, fire-retardant molded wooden composite boards, flame retardant colored artificial boards, nonflammable glass fiber reinforced plastics, etc.
- Q:The difference between refractory and thermal insulation material
- Refractory refers to inorganic non-metallic material, whose refractoriness is not less than 1,580℃, but refractory is not necessarily insulated material. Inorganic thermal insulated material also belongs to refractory as long as its refractoriness is higher than 1,580℃.
- Q:What are the electrical fire protection materials?
- Flame retardant organic resin: They can be classied into PVC, vinyl chloride, chlorinated rubber, epoxy resin emulsion, epoxy resin, phenolic resin, etc.. Fire retardant additive: Phosphorus and halogens, nitrogen organic compounds (chlorinated paraffin, tributyl phosphate (TBP) and polybrominated diphenyl ethers) and boron (boric acid, zinc borate, boric acid aluminum), antimony, aluminum, zirconium inorganic compounds.
- Q:who knows the fire endurance of fireproof coating?
- this is not specfied , depending on design requirements. The products we made have fire endurance from 1to 4hours . We have not done any higher.how is the fireproof coating in improving fire resistance of building components? finishing fireproof coating; wood fireproof coating; fire-resistant coating for steel structure, fire-resistant coating for concrete structures, tunnel fire retardant paint, fire retardant paint for the cable. Fire retardant coating is composed of the base materials (that is film forming substance), pigments, ordinary coating additives, fire retardant agent and dispersion medium. In addition to fire retardant agent, other components functions the same as in ordinary coating, but its performance and thickness are specifically required.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range