Sliding plate fire clay has characteristics of good bonding and high refractoriness. It is the ideal material for filling sliding aperture.
1). Physicochemical stability.
2). Non-toxic,Heat-resistance,Safe .
3). High Al2O3 content .
High aluminum refractory mortar:
mesh number 150
Refractoriness (Degree) 1750--1770
Clay refractory mortar
mesh number 80
Refractoriness (Degree) 1580—1730
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2.Manufacturer with large capacity,ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer all your enquires in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for all of our customers.
- Q:What's the poured refractory material?
- Frequently used poured refractory material: AZS brick, corundum brick, direct-bonded magnesia-chrome bricks, carborundum brick, silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide brick, nonoxide refractories like nitride, silicide, sulfide, boride and carbide, and oxide refractories like calcium oxide, chromium hemitrioxide, alumina, magnesium oxide and beryllia.
- Q:What are grades of refractory materials?
- Refractories have lots of varieties which all have different purposes.1 divided according to the level of refractoriness: ordinary refractory materials: 1580 ℃ to 1770 ℃, advanced refractories: 1770 ℃ to 2000 ℃ and super refractories: above 2000 ℃ 2, divided in accordance with shapes and sizes : Standard ones: 230mm × 113mm × 65mm, no more than four ruler.
- Q:For refractory, why is it necessary to store the first mixing materials for some time under proper moisture and temperature?
- It is mainly to remove gas form chemical reactions in the pug, give full play to plasticity and binding properties of combined, and store unburned brick whose cememting agent is phosphoric acid or aluminium phosphate for some time under proper moisture and temperature. For example, to avoid the formed bricks in the initial stage of drying and firing form cracking due to hydration of calcium oxide. Mixing materials is to store the first mixing materials for some time under proper moisture and temperature in order to improve the evenness and moldability of pud, such as making the distribution of combined clay and water more even. The length of storing chiefly depends on the process requirements and the characteristics of blanks. For the producing pug of high temperature kiln furnitures, the storing time is longer. The function of storing mxing materials varies with different natures of blanks. For honeycomb ceramics, it is to fully digest calcium oxide in blanks. For storing magnesia brick blanks containing much calcium oxide, it should be stored for some time in proper humidity and temperature.
- Q:What are grade classifications of the external walls fireproofing material?
- There are many kind of external walls fireproofing material, according to the document No. 65, the grade of external wall fireproofing material can be divided into: Level A is inorganic insulation non-combustible materials, such as cement foam insulation board, vitrified micro bead thermal insulation mortar, rock wool board, glass wool panels. Level B1 is nonflammable material, mostly are organic material which has added a relatively large amount of flame retardant, such as polystyrene board, extruded sheet, phenolic foam board and polyurethane board. Level B2 is flame-retardant materials, and also known as fire-retardant materials, mostly are organic insulation materials with appropriate amount of flame retardant.
- Q:what is steel fire door made of ?
- 1. fire resistance steel door has steel made door frames, door leaf framework and door panels. if the door leaf is filled with nontoxic fire insulation material, added with fireproof hardware accessories, which consists of a door that is fire resistance.
- Q:what kind of fireproof materials is used for high rise buildings?
- Recommended thickness of 1mm or more # 304 stainless steel, refractory, corrosion-resistant, easy to clean. closed balcony of high rise buildings use thickened manganese, aluminum profiles. You can also use plastic steel window, solid wooden windows. Mg-Mn alloys have excellent weldability and corrosion resistance, unstressed corrosion tendency. Mechanical properties are not good enough, the ultimate strength of 210 ~ 280MPa.
- Q:How to understand qualitative and qualitative refractory materials?
- Such as amorphous refractory castable, referred to as bulk loading, cast material, ramming material, refractory clay etc., utensils and other special products. Amorphous refractory material products, refractory heat insulating bricks and experimental and industrial crucible, spraying materials, such as burning bricks, electric melting brick, turn it into required shape and process heat treatment in where it is used.
- Q:What's the refractory material?
- According to the product shape, it can be divided into two kinds, that is shaped refractory and unshaped refractory. According to the chemical property, it can be classified into three categories, that is acid refractory, neutral refractory and basic refractory, among which basic refractory and neutral refractory are commonly used, such as the basic refractory of magnesia carbon brick, fired magnesite brick, magnesite-chrome brick, magnesia-calcium brick, and the neutral refractory of high alumina brick, corundum brick, clay brick. Unshaped refractory includes: castable, ramming mass, gunning mix, coating material, dry vibration material, etc.!
- Q:How to measure the influence of high-temperature performance of the products refractory in the formation of the liquid phase.
- Generally how can do high-temperature performance to measure how much liquid may affect hot bending strength rul refractoriness levels of high temperature creep?
- Q:Which schools are the best schools in the world for learning knowledge about refractories?
- Wish it helps you out.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range