Sliding plate fire clay has characteristics of good bonding and high refractoriness. It is the ideal material for filling sliding aperture.
1). Physicochemical stability.
2). Non-toxic,Heat-resistance,Safe .
3). High Al2O3 content .
High aluminum refractory mortar:
mesh number 150
Refractoriness (Degree) 1750--1770
Clay refractory mortar
mesh number 80
Refractoriness (Degree) 1580—1730
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2.Manufacturer with large capacity,ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer all your enquires in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for all of our customers.
- Q:What defect does fused cast refractories have ?
- In glass production, in addition to refractory as a building material and consider its durability, we still must attach great importance to its influence on glass quality. In such cases, the impact on the quality of glass is mainly the defects that eroded down refractory materials mixed in the glass, thus being prodeced of grass products. Defects are mainly foreign body defects such as sand, knot and wave reinforcement. What may directly affect the quality of glass are the wall brick and brick kiln bottom.
- Q:What is the use of refractory?
- It is fire-retardant and insulated.
- Q:Is fireclay corrosive?
- No. All of the refractory materials have stable chemical properties and their usability can be guaranteed under high temperatures.
- Q:What are the characteristics of clay refractory materials?
- Clay refractory has excellent performance in anti fatigue. The fatigue strength of the general metal is 50% ~ 40 of the tensile strength, and some composite materials can be as high as 70 ~ 80%. The fatigue fracture of the composite is from the matrix, which is gradually extended to the interface between the fiber and the matrix. Therefore, the composite material has omen before destruction, and it can be checked and remedied. Fiber composite material also has good performance in anti vibration fatigue. The fatigue life of The helicopter rotor made of composite material is longer that made of metal. I hope my answer will help you!
- Q:As for fireproofing material rock wool and glass wool, which one is better?
- First of all, glass wool and rock wool fireproof materials, rock wool and glass wool belong to Class A fireproofing rating, secondly, rock wool can endure high temperature of 800 degrees, glass wool high temperature of 450 degrees, again,unit weight of rock wool is relatively heavier and unit weight of glass wool is lighter, finally, glass wool has better waterproof performance.
- Q:What is the main material of fireproof wooden door?
- Fireproof wooden door refers to the door whose fire endurance of door frames, skeleton of the door leaf, door panels made of timber or timber work reaches the provisions of "GB50045-95 design of tall buildings for fire protection". Fireproof wooden door contain retardant timner, fireproof expanded perlite and fireproof panel. Accessories: fireproof glue, fireproof hardware.
- Q:What is the limit of fireproof rolling shutter?
- Fireproof rolling shutter door is a kind of fire protection and heat insulation facility which is suitable for the large openings of buildings, having a certain effect on the design and installation. Fire shutter doors are widely used in fire partition of industrial and civil building. It can effectively prevent the spread of fire, to protect the safety of life and property. It is an indispensable modern building fire facilities. According to the national standard 14102-2005 GB standard, the provisions of 14102-2005 GB specify that: If fire resistance limit of fire resisting shutter is no less than 3 hours, it is AAA fireproof rolling shutter. Therefore, the fire resistance limit of AAA grade fireproof rolling shutter should be 3 hours.
- Q:Who knows the fire resistant level of the rock wool color plate?
- The rock wool color steel rock wool board is used in a area of high fire safety requirements. According to "interior decoration of buildings for fire protection design", the color steel rock wool board belongd to level A. Its life is more than 15 years and still can be used when the temperature is up to about 700 ℃, with maximum fireproofing hour of six hours. And the rock wool color plate is a environmentally friendly material, the preferred material in the construction industry .
- Q:What's the refractory material in common use currently?
- (1) Alumina-silica refractory brick: Except the transition band, hot end and firing zone of the rotatory cement kiln, it can be applied to the whole burning system of the precalcining kiln, such as the fixed wall lining, wicket, cooling machine, tertiary air duct, burner, etc. It mainly includes alkali-resisting brick, high alumina (anti stripping) brick, silica-mullite brick, etc. (2) Basic refractory: For the upper transition band close to the part of burning zone and the burning zone, its inner lining can endure the highest flame temperature of 2000℃ and material temperature of 1350℃-1400℃, and it also has to withstand the permeation of sulfur and alkali compounds, permeation, thermal shock and oxidoreduction of hot-melt clinkers (liquid phase), mechanical stress of elliptic cylinder deformation, etc. Therefore, inner linings are the most demanding parts to withstand stress, and only basic refractory can meet with requirements under this working condition. (3) Fireclay insulating refractory: Its microstructure has notable characteristics of high porosity, large pore size and thermal insulation performance. For its low volume density and light weight, it is usually referred to as lightweight refractory. Fireclay insulating refractory product has great varieties, and it is usually classified and named according to its chemical and mineral compositions or production raw materials, and it is also classified according to its operating temperature and material form. Currently, the most used main thermal insulation material for the precalciner kiln system at home and abroad is calcium silicate board; besides, light weight castable and insulating fire brick are increasingly used year by year. Other thermal insulation materials are mainly ceramic fiber products.
- Q:What material is used to make furnace pipe of refractory bricks?
- Furnace pipe of refractory brick is an indispensable part of casting cupola. Furnace pipe is divided into upper and lower part. Radial direction and axial breathing. The upper furnace pipe adopts double layer steel structure and countercurrent air supply mode. The lower furnace pipe is made by processing integrated heat resistant steel in flange, fin and inner wall in wearing parts. The operation life is over 3000h. There is radiating rib of heating air on the edge of furnace pipe liner by using the heat of casting cupola to heat air in cupola. Hot air temperature is about 180-250℃, which contributes to improve trhe thermal efficiency of production equipment, decrease production cost and improve economic benefit of enterprises.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range